WHY CAN’T FAT JOE SELL MORE RECORDS???

123457»

Comments

• deejdeej 5,125 Posts
    the hating on joe in this thread is still bullshit. he has plenty of nice verses thruout the yearsb, 21b, 21kills "out for the cash"

• verb606verb606 2,518 Posts
    /font1
    font class="small"1Quote:
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21
    /font1
    /font1
    h, 21
    b, 21my challenge still stands to come up with a single fusking song that benefited from his presence on the mic. every last one of the songs he was ever on woulda been better without him, even if his absence woulda made it an instrumental.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21lean back?
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21nope.
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1
    b, 21
    b, 21There's no way Joe is the worst rapper on that. Anyway, whatever...
    b, 21
    b, 21
    h, 21
    font class="post"1b, 21b, 21He's not the worst rapper on that. I think Joe acquitted himself nicely on "Lean Back." The question is: Does the track benefit from the presence of Joe? I would have to say no. 50 Cent and G-Unit could have made an equally good or better song out of that beat. I agree that Joe is almost always mediocre at best. If he doesn't ruin a track, he's doing good. "Lean Back" IMO, was a relative high point for him. b, 21b, 21What kills me is not that, like Mr. Paycheck said, he has the loot (somehow) to buy hot beats and guest shots, but rather when he gets on a remix. Someone out there at some point has said "You know what'll elevate this track to next level status? Fat Joe! Get that cat on the phone!"

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts

• saying.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    anybody holding onto that fatjoe/pikachu gif needs to poast it up. the thread needs it.