POST YOUR "NOW" MUG

Comments

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

those lacey window treatments are FABULOUS!

• The pictures I posted were from here:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/m4w/131929385.html

WHERE ARE THE SWEET HIP-HOP GIRLS AT??????? - 24
    Reply to: [email]pers-131929385@craigslist.org[/email]
    Date: 2006-02-07, 8:26AM PST

I WANNA MEET PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO DRAMA........NO PEOPLE WHO THINK WITH THIER SEXUAL PARTS INSTEAD OF THIER BRAINS. IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOURSELF THAN OTHERS YOU CAN KEEP IT PUSHIN.......NO GAY MEN EITHER.....IF YOU THINK IM A ASSHOLE THEN KEEP IT PUSHIN--IM AS REAL AS IT CAN GET--IM NO PUNK AND I AM SICK OF IT GAMES. I AM 24 YEARS OLD-I HAVE GROWN UP I HOPE THAT IF YOU HIT ME UP U REALIZE LIFE ISNT ABOUT A GAME.

I LIKE ALL KINDS OF WOMAN BUT I PREFER A GIRL WHO IS INTO HIP HOP STYLES-IF U LIKE TOMMY GIRL OR YOU WEAR SWEATS AND U THINK U LOOK GOOD EMAIL ME. I LIKE CONFIDENT GIRLS--GIRLS WHO WONT PUT THEMSELVES DOWN.... I LIKE TO BE ROMANTIC AND L LOVE TO SUPRISE MY GIRL WITH FLOWERS BUT IM NOT ABOUT TO PAY FOR YOU SHIT..DID THAT BEFORE--I BELIEVE IN 50/50 -- IM NOT A CHEAPSKATE NOR DO I THINK IM FRUGAL-IM JUST SICK OF WOMAN THINKING THEY CAN GET SHIT CUZ THEY GOT TITS.
    I GOT A GREAT JOB- A GOOD HEAD ON MY SHOULDERS AND I KNOW WHAT I WANT... I WILL BE COURTEUS AND REPLY BACK TO ALL....I WISH SOME OF YALL DID THAT...
    IM A COOL GUY-IM REALLY SWEET AND IM REALLY HONEST--IM NOT GONNA PUT YOU DOWN AND IM NOT GONNA SMACK YOU AROUND..IM JUST ONE OF THEM RARE RESPECTFUL SWETT GUYS THAT TREAT WOMAN LIKE QUEENS--IF YOU DESERVE IT ________________________________________________________________________ YAHOO MESSENGER IS CHECC_MATE_206 www.MYSPACE.COM/CUTESTFATMAN

* this is in or around SEATTLE, WA
    * no -- it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

• dayday 9,612 Posts

I WANNA MEET PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO DRAMA........NO PEOPLE WHO THINK WITH THIER SEXUAL PARTS INSTEAD OF THIER BRAINS. IF YOU CARE MORE ABOUT YOURSELF THAN OTHERS YOU CAN KEEP IT PUSHIN.......NO GAY MEN EITHER.....IF YOU THINK IM A ASSHOLE THEN KEEP IT PUSHIN--IM AS REAL AS IT CAN GET--IM NO PUNK AND I AM SICK OF IT GAMES. I AM 24 YEARS OLD-I HAVE GROWN UP I HOPE THAT IF YOU HIT ME UP U REALIZE LIFE ISNT ABOUT A GAME.

I LIKE ALL KINDS OF WOMAN BUT I PREFER A GIRL WHO IS INTO HIP HOP STYLES-IF U LIKE TOMMY GIRL OR YOU WEAR SWEATS AND U THINK U LOOK GOOD EMAIL ME. I LIKE CONFIDENT GIRLS--GIRLS WHO WONT PUT THEMSELVES DOWN.... I LIKE TO BE ROMANTIC AND L LOVE TO SUPRISE MY GIRL WITH FLOWERS BUT IM NOT ABOUT TO PAY FOR YOU SHIT..DID THAT BEFORE--I BELIEVE IN 50/50 -- IM NOT A CHEAPSKATE NOR DO I THINK IM FRUGAL-IM JUST SICK OF WOMAN THINKING THEY CAN GET SHIT CUZ THEY GOT TITS.
    I GOT A GREAT JOB- A GOOD HEAD ON MY SHOULDERS AND I KNOW WHAT I WANT... I WILL BE COURTEUS AND REPLY BACK TO ALL....I WISH SOME OF YALL DID THAT...
    IM A COOL GUY-IM REALLY SWEET AND IM REALLY HONEST--IM NOT GONNA PUT YOU DOWN AND IM NOT GONNA SMACK YOU AROUND[/b].. IM JUST ONE OF THEM RARE RESPECTFUL SWETT GUY[/b]S THAT TREAT WOMAN LIKE QUEENS--IF YOU DESERVE IT

Where do I begin?!

• Only Sheep got me in the "dood looks weeded the fuck out" category. I expect to see more fuckers that I actually know up in here.

• ps: moutache for comedic value only.
    pro homo.

• C*ris, this picture scared the crap outta me as I scrolled down the page on my giant monitor.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Only Sheep got me in the "dood looks weeded the fuck out" category. I expect to see more fuckers that I actually know up in here.

• Soma of G.U.N at the Greedy Ultimate Super Bowl XL Tailgate Party....by the way, Phill Most is alive and well - he is now addicted to MySpace.

For Phill Most followers, and our few Soulstrut fans, we gotta new track produced by Soulman on my MySpace page. It's called "Good", it's a rough, pre-production version, but it's tight. My gift to you - enjoy! www.myspace.com/somacandelaria

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

• Only Sheep got me in the "dood looks weeded the fuck out" category. I expect to see more fuckers that I actually know up in here.

Damn man let TREW post his own pics

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts

• Options
    Only Sheep got me in the "dood looks weeded the fuck out" category. I expect to see more fuckers that I actually know up in here.

I got some great BEFORE pics I sould show, eh Rob?

K.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Many say that Missbassie and I look alike. I don't really see it...

HA.. I have very few pics. I think these are all the ones I have.

Working in the dark.

Me Chillin' in LA

• Hah, shit man.
    I am sure!

JoRun recently hit me off with some flicks that were fucking hilarious! The DJ Critical/Early Buck ones were the best... fools hanging at CKDU around 1990. But yeah man, I'm sure you got some ills. I put on a few pounds since back then... but you know, I lost a little travel foxes and afrika medallions as well!

ps: I look nothing like them fools, y'all are dick tripping. Damm is a dime yo!
    Hah.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    took a snap with the first toy that color coordinated with my shirt, in this case an OG transformer "Blaster"

• ps: for the record, if we are getting down to vanity strikes, Monty is running laps in the toughest style going here.

ps: for the record, if we are getting down to vanity strikes, Monty is running laps in the toughest style going here.
    He also wins for "where the hell was that picture taken and what mundane ere day stuff where you doing there?"

• Making Moves In The Real World.

Making Moves In The Real World Local Department Store.

Is that a push button objects sleeve tattoo or something? Looks doep...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts

My most recent picture, which doubles as the obligatory DJing shot.

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

• Late pass - Had to get home to get a photo uploaded.

Here's one of me and my daughter Dylan right before my team totally disgusted me!

• SO SHY

Can the real ar* come out to play?

• hey ross! check it out. your neighbor was down here a few weeks ago. far left.

ugh. ok, see this picture? my main ace man ugly #2 was trolling soulstrut checking up on his favorite grandpa and having a good laugh at all you innernet nerds and then he got all pissy at me that i didnt credit that he took that picture. so he took that picture. and benjo is on drums and its tk's studio space with like 50million guitars, a couple of vintage gretsch kits, some keyboards, 2 inch analog tape recorders, a shit load of tube amps, some keyboards, fuck, am i forgetting something ugly #2? um, g* is on bass which is like a fender jazz bass and ugly #2 dropped it on the ground and put a big ass divit in it. haha! usually im the one that gets drunk and drops shit or falls down but nope, ugly #2 did that shit. and tk is behind umlammyjammer. umlammyjammer is eating the munchies, which by the way, you all like munchies brand munchies? they make a kids mix that is to DIE FOR. well, its good.

this is ugly #2 which my homey bimbim says is the better looking more fit version of me. i hate that fag bimbim and yes he's a shit talking gay dude so its not like im lying.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Last summer in Calgary:

[/b]

(What happened to the Emo-Rap graemlin?)

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

Seriously like a minute ago. That's my cat "Little Boy" and me in front of Break In The Road HQ (aka living room).

• Moist & me at the Sa-Ra "Real Threadz Know The Deal" fashion show. Draped up, dripped out and layered like a wedding cake...

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts