POST YOUR "NOW" MUG

Comments

• ryanryan 334 Posts

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    unless your plan is to woo Ms. Damn and the 3 other ladies on this board (I am way heterocentric, I know), stop with the sleepy "I'm about to do the nasty" look. It's creepin me out.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    unless your plan is to woo Ms. Damn and the 3 other ladies on this board (I am way heterocentric, I know), stop with the sleepy "I'm about to do the nasty" look. It's creepin me out.
    hahaha

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

is that a rega in the backround?

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    yes p25

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts
    yes p25

!!

I'm rocking a clearaudio. What speakers are you using?

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    is that a reagan in the backround?

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    is that a reagan in the backround?

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    gettin' myspace widdit

ok ok here's me

Jinx, you're next

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    gettin' myspace widdit

ok ok here's me

Jinx, you're next

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    Sirs, there is no hyperbole when I say that you are all cloned from the same frozen embryo. I would like to know who is responsible.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    gettin' myspace widdit

ok ok here's me

Jinx, you're next

Dude, it creeps me out every time you guys do this. Remember when your record shelves looked the same, with all the toys and shit?

It is teh spooky...

• aleitaleit 1,915 Posts

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts
    aleit

jinx

and daze

y'all have another brother that you haven't seen before...that I shall now reveal to you...

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

Would you buy a used record from this guy????

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    gettin' myspace widdit

ok ok here's me

Jinx, you're next

hahahaha YES! we are the triumvirate, or whatever the fuck that word is.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    this day, daze, jinx stuff is wild.

wild.

wilding.

here's a now pic of me standing by a bunch of records that don't belong to me, and not one of them is safe...

((turtleneckin for a family affair))

• apres xmas at Lawrence Town beach in Nova Scotia.. dudes were surfing here as we were leaving.

Man, I remember who you are now! Hah. We did that Catono swim mission one time with a bunch of cute girls that all had boyfreinds. Lawrencetown is a dope surfspot, but cold as fox.

• updated pic...from yesterday

me and my ladyfriend.

• Gettin all psych.

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    A now now pic of me:

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts

Man, I remember who you are now! Hah. We did that Catono swim mission one time with a bunch of cute girls that all had boyfreinds. Lawrencetown is a dope surfspot, but cold as fox.

hahahaha yes indeed.. it was also a mad mad lightning storm and we're all like "yo lets go chill in the middle of this here lake"

i was in Essen with catano and kelly at the time...

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts

Taken last night with my... friend *ahem*

• Ahh yes.
    Essen... a fine band.
    What ever happened to Kim Stewart? (was she in that band?) Every person from Truro (my self included) knew was sweating her.

That lightning storm was nothing short of incredible.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

On the left DJing at a NYE party. Soil & Pimp represent!

Ahh yes.
    Essen... a fine band.
    What ever happened to Kim Stewart? (was she in that band?) Every person from Truro (my self included) knew was sweating her.

That lightning storm was nothing short of incredible.

yeah that chick seemed to have some kind of magnetic attraction over dudes.. but the only dude i know who ever actually got with her was Yan as far as i can tell...

not sure whatver happened to her... the other missing in action dude is Mike Edwards.. whatever happened to that dude???

• Options
    He was in Vancover last I heard...producing dark jungle tunes.

K.

K you know the mighty Ed? wowsa its a small world... he once hit me with his bass onstage battleaxe style. .right on the noggin...

he was makin pretty dark weird electronic shit last i heard too..

• Options
    Yeah, met him through the producer/artist crowd same way I met Rob while out East at University. My univeristy roomate Miles was very tight with Edwards - he stayed at our place a couple times. Sometimes I feel there's only about 2000 people on this planet.

K.