POST SOME "NOW" PICS FROM YOUR COLLECTION....

Comments

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    A few favs:

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    A few favs:

I was expecting more from you here.

Sorry, I sold all of my tepid funk terds.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Sorry, I sold all of my tepid funk terds.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Sorry, I sold all of my reissues and then bought em all over again in their OG formats

• Is the Mark B rare? I got a copy of that one. Sought-after?

yeah i wanna know too since i sold this mark b few weeks ago for pennies...

• djsheepdjsheep 3,620 Posts
    Task Force and Mark B are pretty popular amongst some Australian hip-hop fans, so I can always seem to move their records out here for a pretty penny. It's one of the first releases on Mark B's KBORO label, so I would assume it's quite difficult to get copies. The New Mic Order LP still goes for around a bill on the bay from time-to-time... then again, the KBORO stuff is really easy to pick up in Japan for some reason. Never seem to find it anywhere else in the world...

Ya'll gotta check the latest release on K-BORO from my boy DELTA. "Australian hip-hop " at it's finest moment... featuring some insane beats from Mark B and guest shots from Murs, Mojo + more..

peace.

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    Took these pics for some other site, thought I would share... just some random shit... raers... hip-hop indie nerdy shit, etc.

I want to see new pics of you's guys rekkkids too...

anybody know whats that record between string beat and tentacles ?

Tihomir Pop Asanovic Majko Zemljo

• Tihomir Pop Asanovic Majko Zemljo

pretty dope record too.

here are some recent "finds" (no mongo santamaria and terry riley not one of them)

• Will take all of these, thanks.

• The raers are boring - hip hip is ill though.

k.

this is a pretty solid complete hip hopper's funk lp collection though. remode is probably choking on at least on of those photos right now.

if you own a record store and have digger employees, those are what your paychecks look like!!

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts

pretty dope record too.

here are some recent "finds" (no mongo santamaria and terry riley not one of them)

?!?!?!?! And you wanted to buy some I Marc 4 records from me??? I want yours first. I'm baffled. Can I have your I Marc 4 LPs???

pretty dope record too.

yes, i'll have the discogodfather over here please.

cheers

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    hey dave which i marc 4's are they?

s.m. 2001?

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts

pretty dope record too.

wish my floor looked like that !!!

• hey dave which i marc 4's are they?

s.m. 2001?

forget which numbers one is the one with candy and the other is the one with drumming on it.

pretty dope record too.

cheers

you are in luck, i'm trying to get rid of it, if you want it pm me.

dave

• slavinslavin 577 Posts
    hey dave which i marc 4's are they?

s.m. 2001?

forget which numbers one is the one with candy and the other is the one with drumming on it.

yeah i got that one (candy). its got trama nella metropoli on it too..

• shitzrshitzr 648 Posts

pretty dope record too.

cheers

dave

wow, that was easy...ahem...i'll have the mirage over here please.
    cheers

k.

this is a pretty solid complete hip hopper's funk lp collection though. remode is probably choking on at least on of those photos right now.

if you own a record store and have digger employees, those are what your paychecks look like!!
    funny TOM.that is what my checks used to look like.since you left I worked one day and realized the heat left with you..haha some of those records in those pics came from me.I got some Japanese heat for em and replaced all of them by now anyway.SHEEP got's that Heat..

pretty dope record too.

cheers

dave

cheers

not yet man. i'm not blown away by that album for some reason (i just can't get into it, i think it's those first three cuts on side one that kind of kill the mood, second side is probably the best euro funky jazz i've ever heard) but i'm not ready to get rid of it.

you'll be the first to know if i do...

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts

pretty dope record too.

cheers

dave

cheers

not yet man. i'm not blown away by that album for some reason (i just can't get into it, i think it's those first three cuts on side one that kind of kill the mood, second side is probably the best euro funky jazz i've ever heard) but i'm not ready to get rid of it.

you'll be the first to know if i do...
    that album sucks IMO

• Options
    The raers are boring - hip hip is ill though.

k.

Yeah, if I hit on that collection I'd be very happy - it just looks like a recordsIowned10yearsagoandgotridof list.

K.

• awallawall 673 Posts
    HI

okay just to break up the funk/library monotony here's some stuff i've found recently, though some of it I "found" on the internet and in my dad's collection

charles hayward related:

stones related:

other stuff:

some of this stuff (doubles, etc.) will show up soon in my set sale. LATER

• that Joujouka LP is great. I wish they'd release the recordings Ornette Coleman did with those guys.

• davey, did you rob an italian raer factory?? that Research of Sound is pretty tough

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts

Any chance this will be recorded to MP3?

k.

to each his own I guess...I still gasp in amazment when I see a floorfull of raers all shuffled about. Nice stuff, really nice stuff.

Well... To keep you in the gasping mood here are a few updated pics from my collection.

And for those who think I just collect records and dont do anything with em...think again. Holy grails are transformed into beats.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    whats the recordn on Bell next to animated egg?