::ANOTHER MP3 THREAD::

Comments

• slushslush 691 Posts
    i wanted to post this track by lady june with kevin ayers and david vorhaus of white noise and brian eno and shit but my shit aint really together enough to find that record right now

but Franco Battiato - una cellula is a fine constellation that was kicking around

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    this I am feeling deeply. btw, great thread.

O.V Wright - Ace of Spades

• hey ya'll i haven't had time to post in a while but here is
    the Elecric Prunes Wah Wah commercial but I don't think it's an axelrod production.

and here is a song from moe kauffman's jazz/rock take on vivaldi's 4 seasons
    Good thread, thanks for sharing the mp3s.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    OK. Here's my good night submission. Nighty night you jolt cola drinking frakes.

Phil Upchurch - You wouldn't, you couldn't

Great song - I love these mellow jazz guitar tunes.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    OK. Here's my good night submission. Nighty night you jolt cola drinking frakes.

Phil Upchurch - You wouldn't, you couldn't

Great song - I love these mellow jazz guitar tunes.

indeed. i need more like this. that song is probably my favorite on the LP.

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    These threads are seriously among my favorite mp3 blog.

here's a classic by zappa

frank zappa -peaches in regalia

• brand new Metro Area track that i think is just great....not exactly for the impatient, non-dance music friendly crowd as its upwards of 7 minutes. the arrangement is really cool though and its just an all around interesting listen. the little vocal chord bit is superstuck in my head right now.

metro area - honey circuit

• i'm really diggin' this threadtype...

it's been refreshing as ice tea listening to everyone's contributions
    i don't want to stop this thread ever!!

[color:green] good honest grub [/color]

here's a '98-'99 classic summer beat from the hispanic blooded but good for any tuned soul

Jarabe De Palo - La Flaca

happy mother's day and let's keep the thread warm and simmering hot...
    i want no more cold shoulders and [color:green] thank yous to alls you from stalls [/color]

i come back later to more on this other one twacker...

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    I know this one can be a bit obvious, but I thinks it??s perfect for a sunny Sunday morning.

puccio roelens - peggy

Peace

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    this is a lil brazilian number i first found off quantic - 8-10-04 mix

heavy drums...not so bossa style .... more groove like 4/4 style

always a catcher for the ladies

http://www.polishedpoverty.com/audio/Helio%20Matheus%20-%20Eu%20ru%20me%20condeno.mp3

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Damn, with these songs and these artist names, this could be a Dusty Fingers comp!

• this goes out to mylatency...
    i promise to have some giftbags of DJ Pho777 to you by the summertime!!

[color:orange] mean time...[/color]

Fantastic Plastic Machine - Pura Saudade

Pho777 and I are working on a mix catered to the bboy nation with this one Pura Saudade vs. samples-that-melts-us-in-the-whole-universe. (within a short life) but, you're welcome to cuddle by this tune on your own time. it might be something pho sho comin' from in-tuneoholics as opposed to two bboys, two ears, two hands and two feat. 90% of the time, headcrashers don't even know who they are even getting down with so it's refreshing to have more points to hold the tangents down [color:pink] and i will take advise from you all...[/color]

fantastic plastic machine makes me go
    from east moving west~asian music makers can get down with it, too.

i'm a music-bobo trying to learn how to swim in this part of earth so i need to dig a little deeper to find the gems i lost and translate the info to code...
    but i will share my candy with you.

[color:orange] Have a NICE day okay [/color]

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts
    [little dude request][/b] People who posted these songs could please
    post the name of the artist/band or of the track? [/little dude request][/b]

- Spam Allstars - spam2
    - Spam Allstars - spam4
    - ? - Hush
    - ? - Neptune rising

Many thanks

Peace

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    One of my all time favorite disco tunes. Still need this on a 12" too if anyone can help (Soulman i'm looking in your direction...)

Phenomena Theme

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Aight, I haven??t been able to listen to the other contributions, so I don??t know what the theme is, but here??s an interesting japanese cover of Cisco Kid:

http://s22.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3CC00HLID31LK1UN9XXCM514RT

Enjoy,

- J

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Aight, I haven??t been able to listen to the other contributions, so I don??t know what the theme is, but here??s an interesting japanese cover of Cisco Kid:

Enjoy,

- J

Oh damn, who is this?

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Puccio fan right here...dope song.

here's my first one...A senegalese artist. Comtemporary one, but since i saw him onstage, i can't stop braggin'.
    cheick tidiane seck (stable server, right click and choose "save target as...")

• Aight, I haven??t been able to listen to the other contributions, so I don??t know what the theme is, but here??s an interesting japanese cover of Cisco Kid:

Enjoy,

- J

Oh damn, who is this?

I'm at work, so I haven't listened, but I'm guessing this is the Pedro & Capricious version, from the same record with a nice "Superstition cover".

Peace...
    FunkyMimizu

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Here are a couple from my weekend finds:

Taste - On the Boards

Michael Cassidy - Spirit of Reason (You know, that record with the funny cover featuring a monk holding a bunny.)

This was one of those records I was ready to get rid of because the track I bought it for isn't that hot (although, it is hot), but then I found the track right before it: Jesse Winchester - Black Dog

This one always cracks me up. It's a funky jig that makes me think of celtic bboys or a bunch of druids just rockin' out: Alan Stivell - Ian Morrisson Reel (Just wait until the drums come in, then imagine.)

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts

Enjoy,

- J

Oh damn, who is this?

I'm at work, so I haven't listened, but I'm guessing this is the Pedro & Capricious version, from the same record with a nice "Superstition cover".

Peace...
    FunkyMimizu

And on Atlantic to boot!

• This is dedicated to the Iron Castle...

[color:pink] I had plans to set this for midnight Internet Time distractions failed my intentions... [/color]

here's a classy Jimi for DC's Anniversary:

THE jimi hendrix - Castles Made Of Sand

[color:yellow] CHEERS [/color] for a Happy Birthday to yoooo!!
    ...and don't forget to bring your birthday suit to work tomorrow for serious negotiation tactics

[color:pink] Is america the only country that has birthday suits for birthday celebrations? [/color]

seven years pass since i move to usa and only now i know the truth about birthday suits

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts

Enjoy,

- J

Oh damn, who is this?

Peace...
    FunkyMimizu

And on Atlantic to boot!

What's the Lio Glande?! Sounds painful. Dope though.

• Aight, I haven??t been able to listen to the other contributions, so I don??t know what the theme is, but here??s an interesting japanese cover of Cisco Kid:

Enjoy,

- J

Oh damn, who is this?

Peace...
    FunkyMimizu

And on Atlantic to boot!

What's the Lio Glande?! Sounds painful. Dope though.

Come now, Son, you know the ol' "L's an' R's" joke is played out... Don't make me hop in my Cataracs and come down there!

• CosmophonicCosmophonic 1,172 Posts
    Good guess, and a correct one. The Superstition track was popsted a while back, and for the people who didn't catch that, believe me, the break is BANGING! A recommended record, glad you all appreciated it.

- J

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    Pi-R-Square: Fantasy Pts. 1+2 (Wee)

if anyone needs a copy please send me a PM...

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    this goes out to mylatency...
    i promise to have some giftbags of DJ Pho777 to you by the summertime!!

[color:orange] mean time...[/color]

Fantastic Plastic Machine - Pura Saudade

Pho777 and I are working on a mix catered to the bboy nation with this one Pura Saudade vs. samples-that-melts-us-in-the-whole-universe. (within a short life) but, you're welcome to cuddle by this tune on your own time. it might be something pho sho comin' from in-tuneoholics as opposed to two bboys, two ears, two hands and two feat. 90% of the time, headcrashers don't even know who they are even getting down with so it's refreshing to have more points to hold the tangents down [color:pink] and i will take advise from you all...[/color]

fantastic plastic machine makes me go
    from east moving west~asian music makers can get down with it, too.

i'm a music-bobo trying to learn how to swim in this part of earth so i need to dig a little deeper to find the gems i lost and translate the info to code...
    but i will share my candy with you.

[color:orange] Have a NICE day okay [/color]

I got a copy of fantastic plastic machine - whistle song (Great funky lil cover) a month and a half ago. Track is amazing.

I shared it with someone on here.. I'll try to post it later. The track is badass.