PRIVATE SOFT ROCK AND A.O.R. STYLE CHEESE PLEASE

anthonypearsonanthonypearson 2,442 Posts
edited January 2006 in Vinyl Wants / Trades
come on you guys...please trade me some private issue james taylor ambrosia style shit. i will give you whatever. i pay for this kind of stuff because i want it for my collection. not because i want to " get over " or whatever fantasy hour shit one might want to conjour up.thank you for those who have sent me gems... josh, ian and all the others. can i get a testimonail here? do i pay $40 for private cheese AOR or what?The thing I wanted to mention to you is that I am looking for private AOR and soft rock style stuff for myself. Groups that sound like James Taylor and Ambrosia and stuff but are local and private.I know that sounds disgusting to some people but I am not all mood and folk. I like to have some local private style stuff suitable for a party. Then when we have friends over they can trip out on some local mellow AOR sounds.Always looking forward to hearing from you and thanks again for those records. that dude with the moustache and his musical vibes wound up being deep for me.you guys want jimmy smith root down or some private raer joe mcphee nation time and shit just get me that shit. next time your at goodwill think of me.ap

Comments

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    Open my box already.

Also, what is AOR? (Pardon my ignorance.)

I'll have more soon.

• Open my box already.

Also, what is AOR? (Pardon my ignorance.)

I'll have more soon.
    aor=album oriented rock

• PLEASE?

• Dude, I offered you Russ Emmerson The Jogger. You didn't want it now it's in Johan's ever-expanding collectron. Sucks to be you dude.

• DUDE I HAD THAT RECORD. I AM EMO FOR IT DUDE! PLEASE!

• sorry then all i currently have is gordon bok folk legacy. next time i'm in the mountainous north I'll grip some private downer shit for you. promise.

• GORDON BALLSAC IS INFLAMED BURNT FOLK TRAD STYLE TURD.

I NEED SANVINCENTI SWEAT OUTFIT MADNESS.

THINK OF ME WHEN YOU THINK OF CHESSE JAZZ FUSION WHILE YOUR AT IT.

GO SOULSTRUT 2006.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    gordon bok sucks

you need windflower in your life

• Dude if I see a 'stache jogging along the beach perhaps with a dog in tow I will so grip that shit with you in mind

• twoplytwoply Only Built 4 Manzanita Links 2,914 Posts
    GORDON BALLSAC IS INFLAMED BURNT FOLK TRAD STYLE TURD.

• I got some gary marks lying around, If he isnt a AOR wannabe James Taylor Bearded light rock man, then I dont know what is. Recorded in Berkeley.

I also got a few lesbo-folk things and a ton of that garbage your looking for.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    Do you know or have the SKATIN' record AP?

Local private B&W cover rock band that I see around quite a bit, looks like a read terd and gets compared to Poco...

• JayGeeJayGee 313 Posts
    Need Euro stuff?

• TNGTNG 234 Posts
    Do you have "Ol' Sundown" by Frank Adams? 1980 Jersey moper steez. Most of it is JT to the bank, but it also has two amazing "Holland" era Beach Boys rockers. PM if you're interested. And if anyone out there has a copy of Sabata, this is yours.

• IM INTERESTED IM INTERESTED ALL OF YOU GUYS...

STOKE MY FIRE!

SEND IT TO...

ST. ELMOS FIRE
    C/O ANTHONY PEARSON
    PO BOX 1761
    VENICE, CA. 90294
    USA

I WILL PAYPAL YOU OR TRADE YOU OR GIVE YOU AUCTION CREDIT OR WHATEVER.

THE BIGGER THE TURD THE BIGGER THE FIGGA!

DUDE LETS DO THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!