How many coffees in a work day?

13»

Comments

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

Ever have a cup of coffee at an auto garage or a factory? It's the poor man's laxative.

no but sometimes when i'm digging, all that old dust stirs up a deuce on the loose if you know what i mean....

Loose booty is strictly private press. Take the kids to the pool before you take yourself to the shop.

• hahahaha!!! didn't think about that at all, funny. You wouldn't believ the amount of Americans who evesdrop on my spanish conversations and then uninvitedly respond with some orale, taco, burrito, speedy gonzalez bullshit. glad to see you're not one of them, I take back my snide 3 amigos comment.

• Ever have a cup of coffee at an auto garage or a factory? It's the poor man's laxative.

no but sometimes when i'm digging, all that old dust stirs up a deuce on the loose if you know what i mean....

Loose booty is strictly private press. Take the kids to the pool before you take yourself to the shop.

man that's the truth. i learned my lesson but every now and again, it still happens and i gotta put my picks on hold while i dip to a chipotle nearby with nice clean facilities.

still man, public deuce =

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

Ever have a cup of coffee at an auto garage or a factory? It's the poor man's laxative.

On days off and on the weekends, I sooo look forward to lingering over a 12 shots[/b] of espresso[/b], the morning strut[/b] and some raers[/b].

The smell of thrift shops make me gassy. I swear every time I walk into a thrift shop to look at records. I feel ass rumblings and the I have to bust ass. It's cool though, just blame it on one of the geezers walking around. The deuce on the loose is at all.

• The smell of thrift shops make me gassy. I swear every time I walk into a thrift shop to look at records. I feel ass rumblings and the I have to bust ass. It's cool though, just blame it on one of the geezers walking around. The deuce on the loose is at all.

Thi is why I stopped collecting comics and books. I had to shit the moment I went through a pile of them. Records don't have that effect, so I'll stick to that.

I drink 6/7 cups of coffee a day. Maybe more, but not less. I put milk in though. I don't think I drink anything besides wine, beer and coffee. Tea is horrible. I can't stand it. I tastes like licking dust. I drink juice every second day, mostly with some wodka or gin. I hate drinking coffee while smiking weed. It reminds me of college to much.

Quiting sugar in my coffee is the best thing I did in a while. Whenever I have a coffee with sugar in it I'm thinking "how could I ever drink this stuff."

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

This is why I stopped collecting comics and books. I had to shit the moment I went through a pile of them. Records don't have that effect, so I'll stick to that.

I tastes like licking dust.

these are both excellent locations.

• generally i drink one venti soy caramel macchiato every morning(i feel like such a priss for saying that though). no breakfast... havent been able to eat breakfast since elementary school.
    sometimes ill get coffee (the same drink) later in the day.. depends on how it's going..

but starbucks and cigarettes my morning routine.. so unhealthy though... but i love it.

just vibing out with some music makes my day easier... then again i work at a record store so it's not exactly the mainyest job ever. i do remember however, when i was working a 9-5er in the financial district. i was not eating and just drinking maybe 3-4 venti soy caramel macchiattos a day.

im not feelin the peet's coffee though... dont know why.

designer label coffee whore maybe... but im not satisfied unless im at starbucks... anyone else like this?

venti soy caramel macchiatto... why cant it be called something cool.. like "espresso of the gods.... with soy"

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    I just started drinking coffee a couple months ago, up until now I only drank tea, but once I had a coffee and I had so much energy and it was GREAT! and now I'm a junky! I just bought a french press and i have a cup every morning, it just helps me deal with a day of teaching teenagers.

I don't have a problem, I can stop whenever I want OKAY?!!!!????!!!

2 from the work stash,

2 from the ladies who come in at the end of my day.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    too much.

Side note: i worked in a shitty bar and we had a coffee machine, some douchebag comes in and asks for a double decaff soy latte with skim milk in a big cup.

i work with a guy from NY and the way he says coffee fucking kills me.

• Another day, no coffee.

It's insane.

What do they serve at coffee anonymous meetings?

Weed?

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    What do they serve at coffee anonymous meetings?

Hate.

• Having my first cup right now but my work has soooo poor coffee, some automated crap machine that don't really make the coffee warm enough so often i'll buy my own tea instead and drink GOOD coffee at home or at my other job which is a coffee shop (not the Amsterdam kind, but i wish it was..)

/L

just vibing out with some music makes my day easier... then again i work at a record store so it's not exactly the mainyest job ever. i do remember however, when i was working a 9-5er in the financial district. i was not eating and just drinking maybe 3-4 venti soy caramel macchiattos a day.

Damn they must pay you good money to work at that record store. 4 venti soy caramel macchiattos a day must set you back $20. Invest in a cappacino machine my man.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    automated crap machine

Fuck one of these:

That's why we invested in an expresso machine at my office. Great coffee and great excuse to waste time.

automated crap machine

Fuck one of these:

That's why we invested in an expresso machine at my office. Great coffee and great excuse to waste time.

Those things are good for hot chocolates and that's it.