How many coffees in a work day?

Comments

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    I'm trying to live with 2 these days. My boss just drank her 6th.

How about YOU?

from zero to 6-8 cups a day when studying heavily! but i rather drink tea or water! same with smoking, from none toone pack a day everything is possible. today: no cigarettes though

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    reading this non-hostile, nr(ace)-related thread was refreshing...

just like the one cup of chai latte w/ soy milk i drink some afternoons

wait thers nothing racial and hostile on here yet?

I hate it when latinos point shit out like that.

FUCK YOU!!!!!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Making and drinking my morning coffee is the most satisfying ritual in my day.
    Agreed.

while listening to a record and reading the liner notes

• coffinjoecoffinjoe 1,743 Posts
    6-8 cups a day with smoking, no cigarettes though

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

I keep 3 different tea cannisters at my desk, filled with the most non-masculine flavors available

right now I'm sipping on some blueberry pomegranite with a smidge of vanilla powder

Some lady must be using Guzzo's computer at work.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I have mood swings. Sometimes I don't want to be touched

• reading this non-hostile, nr(ace)-related thread was refreshing...

just like the one cup of chai latte w/ soy milk i drink some afternoons

wait thers nothing racial and hostile on here yet?

I hate it when latinos point shit out like that.

FUCK YOU!!!!!

If you want to make it racial, i always love to say that "I'm a Black Man," when people ask me how I take my coffee. For the record, it is only white people who have ever told me that it is inappropriate.

Now, I'm stirring the pot.

Ayo!

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    my friend just quit his job at starbucks in philly after 3 weeks
    he said it was terrible. he also said people would come in and ask for triple venti vanilla latte, but "hold the whip, i'm on a diet" like that made any difference.
    so i'm saying, whipped cream is delicious, don't deprive yourself if you're going to go there

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    When I'm working I like one before I goto work which facilitates my morning dump. One once I get to work. Then seltzer for the rest of the day. Until 5, time to re-up one cup. On busy saturdays then I will roll with a can of Lost (energy drink) instead of a coffee. When I'm off, I like a nice double cappacino after lunch. Also a cup of joe is good for road trips. When it comes to coffee shops I just get coffee. I think they rip you off when you get anything else. Hate all you want but Starbucks makes a fine cup of coffee.

my avator is really disturbing me. i'm going change it now

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    he said it was terrible. he also said people would come in and ask for triple venti vanilla latte, but "hold the whip, i'm on a diet" like that made any difference.
    so i'm saying, whipped cream is delicious, don't deprive yourself if you're going to go there

I love whip cream but feel guilty getting it on my soy white chocolate mocha when I go through the Starbucks drive thru.

but thats all in the past now I am all about rose petal tea with a dab of cinamon and a light dripping of honey

I'm going to go crush beeter bottles on my skull now

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    I like one before I goto work which facilitates my morning dump

so true and

I love whip cream but feel guilty getting it on my soy white chocolate mocha when I go through the Starbucks drive thru.

but thats all in the past now I am all about rose petal tea with a dab of cinamon and a light dripping of honey

what does samuel powers drink?

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

so true and

I can't believe I was the first one to mention that.....or maybe I can

-----low brow

I like to get very drunk in the nighttime which facilitates my morning dump

so true and

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

what does samuel powers drink?

if I'm not mistaken he was a yoo-hoo man.

Double D perfers Coke and Beer

• A week ago I drank about 10-12 shots a day.

Man i hope you're kidding. your insides must hate you. Unless your talking shots of drip coffee. If you're talking espresso, fuck. That's crazy man.

or vietnamese noodles (pho).

iced vietnamese coffee with condensed milk =

All in all though, in a perfect world, I'd rather be drinking the that Dstill808 has as his avatar every day at about 11:45. That would set me off just right.

Oh, and I'm on a cup of the houseblend a day from the bootleg starbucks under the stairwell in the next building over on campus here.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

Arab earl gray with rose pedals and honey=that real schitt

I love that stuff..cinamon..hmmm

• Hate all you want but Starbucks makes a fine cup of coffee.

Ya yo no bebo cafe, estos Americanos no saben hacer una buena taza, por eso te dan un galon de cafe en Starbucks. Quien quiere beber cafe aguado, que mierda. En Puerto Rico bebia dos al dia, un cafe con leche por la manana, y un cortadito por la tarde. Hace tiempo que no escribo en espanol.

translation: American coffee sucks, sorry ss I haven't spoken much spanish lately.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

Arab earl gray with rose pedals and honey=that real schitt

I love that stuff..cinamon..hmmm

I went with cinamon one day out of curiousity. It works well with certain teas.

Earl Gray isn't one of them though

• Mr_Lee_PHDMr_Lee_PHD 2,042 Posts
    I gave up coffee for some reason.

I rock the green tea every now and again.

Ya yo no bebo cafe, estos Americanos no saben hacer una buena taza, por eso te dan un galon de cafe en Starbucks. Quien quiere beber cafe aguado, que mierda. En Puerto Rico bebia dos al dia, un cafe con leche por la manana, y un cortadito por la tarde. Hace tiempo que no escribo en espanol.

translation: American coffee sucks, sorry ss I haven't spoken much spanish lately.

iOrale!

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Hate all you want but Starbucks makes a fine cup of coffee.

iOrale!

Totalmente de acuerdo, el cafe americano parece jugo de paraguas

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Hate all you want but Starbucks makes a fine cup of coffee.

iOrale!

Lo que me vuelva loco es de viajar en paises (como peru) donde la gente normal no puede beber el cafe de su pais porque es tanto caro y beben nescafe de mierda
    Un pituco de Wyoming compra un bolsa de Peruvian Dark Roast por 13$ y mis amigos me dicen que nescafe Kirma es mejor

concha su madre

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

so true and

Ever have a cup of coffee at an auto garage or a factory? It's the poor man's laxative.

I drank a cup and a half this morning. I usually alternate with tea and coffee in the morning (as in one or the other for the day), and maybe sneak a cup mid-day every once in a while. I've been sticking with the green tea for the health benefits; I feel like my skin looks a lot better because of it. On days off and on the weekends, I sooo look forward to lingering over a pot of coffee, the morning paper and some tunes.

• Ever have a cup of coffee at an auto garage or a factory? It's the poor man's laxative.

no but sometimes when i'm digging, all that old dust stirs up a deuce on the loose if you know what i mean....

On days off and on the weekends, I sooo look forward to lingering over a 12 shots[/b] of espresso[/b], the morning strut[/b] and some raers[/b].

iOrale!

Lo que me vuelva loco es de viajar en paises (como peru) donde la gente normal no puede beber el cafe de su pais porque es tanto caro y beben nescafe de mierda
    Un pituco de Wyoming compra un bolsa de Peruvian Dark Roast por 13$ y mis amigos me dicen que nescafe Kirma es mejor

concha su madre

El Papa bebe solamente cafe Puertorriqueno. El mercado de cafe mundial esta patas arriba. Si yo fese un campesino peruano, lo ultimo que me estaria preocupando seria una taza de cafe.

I've never heard the word pituco, its funny , something I would imagine dizzybull making up.

The only time I've ever heard a Puerto Rican say orale is when he was an extra in The 3 Amigos.

• an adderall and half a xani-bar

man I don't know what xani-bar is, but I had a line on those adderalls for a minute through an ADD girl I knew. shit made my stomach a little shaky but damn I would get SO MUCH WORK DONE on those shits.

now that my connect has dried up, I am back to my old habits: 2-4 double espressos a day, no sugar, no nathan. can't do without it most days (except on weekends when I can be lazy and don't have to concentrate).

• This thread is like a sudden wake up call to me.

I seriously hit like 10+ cups a day at work.
    And like 5-10 at home each day.
    Folks keep telling me I got to cut down.

• The only time I've ever heard a Puerto Rican say orale is when he was an extra in The 3 Amigos.

That was a Mexican sayin'.

Enjoy your cafe, homeboy.