›

Favorite wrestlers (Dr. Wu, this is for yu)

prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
Ok, my boy and I got really geeked out yesterday about our fave old school wrestlers (inspired by a similar post on some other messageboard) We had a blast googling fools like these:

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    Andy Kaufman

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Understand and respect the power and glory that was Portland Wrestling Legend....Playboy Buddy Rose. If you grew up in PDX during the 70s and 80s and were sitting around on a Saturday night after 10pm, for sure you saw this mafawker get down with the likes of Rowdy Roddy Piper, Rip Oliver and Rick Flair (woooo!!). Portland Wrestling For Life.

oh, and sponsored by.....

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

HELL YES

• yes i'm superfly, super duper fly

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts

yes i'm superfly, super duper fly

Superfly is the shit. I used to work in video porduction. In college I interned at a local cable company who did remote productions. Well, we shot pro wrestling and I got to be the ring camera man. So I'm standing on the outside of the ring shooting close ups of wrestlers slamming each others faces into the corner of the ring. The best moment is when superfly came out and climbs onto the corner of the ring, getting ready to slam some hoser. I get a shot of him poised to damage and he yells "woo" "woo". Next thing you know he's airborn. It was full on The bushwackers and that Russian wrestler Nikoli Volkav was there too.

• seriously

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts
    Saw this in the store the other day...

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts

THE AMERICAN DREAM!

And OF COURSE - the illest of all time...

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    not old school, but golden era wrestlers (maybe even )

1-2-3 Kid
    Undertaker
    Doink

used to be my favorites

AND THESE GUYS:

• DJBombjackDJBombjack Miami 1,665 Posts

My favorite tag team ever. Just destroyed all their opponents.

• Respect the architect....

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    Respect the architect....

seperated at birth??????