mc serch this popular?

Comments

• SoulhawkSoulhawk 3,197 Posts
    waking up with serch related: he's also the host of a drive-time radio show here in Detroit.

• i'd love to have all of the Ecko clocks and the Ghostface joint w/ the real 14k gold but these things are crazy expensive for what they are.

• HawkeyeHawkeye 896 Posts
    What is your problem ?? He made a deep impact visual like, because he had a certain look you'll always remember. He was like a comic book characte. Which alarm clocks where there before ??? Flava Flav (Comic Book Character), Biz Markie (Comic Book Character) so it is logic. But what I'm asking myself is, which of todays rapper would fit into the cult comic book character categorie to make it as an alarm clock ???

We are living in sad and un-funny times man.

Peace
    Hawkeye

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    what's next the doodlebug alrm clock?

• so whens the Humpty alarm clock coming out??? seems only right

Bushwick Bill anyone?

Bushwick Bill anyone?

Wouldn't Bushwick Bill be a wristwatch?

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    What is your problem ?? He made a deep impact visual like, because he had a certain look you'll always remember. He was like a comic book characte. Which alarm clocks where there before ??? Flava Flav (Comic Book Character), Biz Markie (Comic Book Character) so it is logic.

I think the point is, unlike Flav and Biz the current generation would have no idea who 3rd Bass was...

But what I'm asking myself is, which of todays rapper would fit into the cult comic book character categorie to make it as an alarm clock ???

Who Mike Jones for starters.

Chingo Bling already has his own bobblehead, but he's not exactly a household name (yet).

Bushwick Bill anyone?

Yes!

Bushwick Bill anyone?

A cuckoo clock and he pops out every hour.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts
    so whens the Humpty alarm clock coming out??? seems only right

Bushwick Bill anyone?

yes, those make sense. And as much as I love 3rd Bass I dont understand this move.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

Bushwick Bill anyone?

yes, those make sense. And as much as I love 3rd Bass I dont understand this move.

I do.

• What is your problem ?? He made a deep impact visual like, because he had a certain look you'll always remember. He was like a comic book characte. Which alarm clocks where there before ??? Flava Flav (Comic Book Character), Biz Markie (Comic Book Character) so it is logic. But what I'm asking myself is, which of todays rapper would fit into the cult comic book character categorie to make it as an alarm clock ???

Peace

Hawkeye

i don't have a problem with it.

although i'm wondering what the "8 phrases" to wake up to could possibly include???

"Hammer!! Shut the fuck up!!! Gas face!!!!"

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    But what I'm asking myself is, which of todays rapper would fit into the cult comic book character categorie to make it as an alarm clock ???

Peace
    Hawkeye

all of them

• PABLOPABLO 1,921 Posts

MC Serch this popular? No.
    MC Search this business savvy? Oh yes.

P.S. Aren't these Eko clocks built like some flea market crap?
    Like, really cheap unlighted LCD & such?

• P.S. Aren't these Eko clocks built like some flea market crap?
    Like, really cheap unlighted LCD & such?

that's what i'm saying..I have never seen one up close, but they look pretty damn cheaply made. I dont even know what they cost, but are they like close to $100 or something crazy like that?

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    what's next the doodlebug alrm clock?

the snow alarm clock..informer!!!!!!

• They should have done a Daddy Rich one instead IMNSHO.

• damn serch kinda looks like a butch lesbian i seem to remember him looking like a lesbian on the brookly queens 12" too...is the original man in the house!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

This is the best sculpting they can come up with? These things never look like the dudes. That Biz doll just looked like a generic guy w/ a beard. Look at search's hair. Hardly any texture. You'd think they'd go the extra step considering what they charge for these things.

• word this does NOT look at all liek Serch. what's with the lipstick?

• damn serch kinda looks like a butch lesbian

oh shit, you nailed it! check out the lipstick on dude!!

• pknypkny 549 Posts

word this does NOT look at all liek Serch. what's with the lipstick?

It looks more like Kid from Kid N Play than it does Serch.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

Looks like a 'hip hop' Jenny Jones Alarm Clock to me!

Bushwick Bill anyone?

Would it be pre or post eye loss?

• Chicago dudes will recognize that this doll was made from the same mold as the failed Val's Halla plush doll manufactured by Ecko in the late '90s.

• SLurgSLurg 446 Posts
    Ecko has a video game coming out later this year and Serch is one of the characters.
    I'm not sure but I think that Serch is working for Ecko. Serchlite is doing PR for them, or something.

• what's shaved in the back of his fade?

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts

the nice thing about this mould is that u can lose the shades and u got kid from kid N play.

• rascmonrascmon 441 Posts

Bushwick Bill anyone?

Would it be pre or post eye loss?
    how about it's a cuckoo clock and the eye pops out every hour

• froz1froz1 154 Posts
    I think the point is, unlike Flav and Biz the current generation would have no idea who 3rd Bass was...

ah but they will.... Serch is going to host an upcoming show about white mc's on VH1, same channel that got the current generation turned on to Flav and Biz.. this girl i went to high school with is actually on it