Trap Door - Mystery Mix...(ohmygodrelated)

Comments

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts

Another note: Can anyone reupload the first trap door for me? I missed the bus on
    this thread when it popped up. If the first one is still in print someone tell me
    where the hell I can buy it, I would much rather do that anyways. I got a few long
    flights coming up and I need some new jams to get me through.

Seconded. Help us folls outchea!

• nrichnrich 932 Posts
    I can't find any dis-joint release I don't like.

great stuff

• DAY=UM! Track 13 =

• I can't find any dis-joint release I don't like.

great stuff

The only one I got:

Very nice.

Trap Door should be arriving any day now.

• Another note: Can anyone reupload the first trap door for me? I missed the bus on
    this thread when it popped up. If the first one is still in print someone tell me
    where the hell I can buy it, I would much rather do that anyways. I got a few long

thirded!!

• intro from the Bees is fuckin nuts

http://www.showandtellmusic.com/24topsnsd.jpg

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts

Another note: Can anyone reupload the first trap door for me? I missed the bus on

thirded!!

uploading...

Coolchris, or anyone in knowledge: Any differences between CD/LP in Tracks, Tracksplits or whatever???

• fucking magnificent. thank you sir.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

Don't forget, to those downloading this: These are actually .aac files. Easiest way to use them on pc is to rename the .mp3 to .m4a

That did the trick for me anyway.

-peeJ

• planlessplanless 819 Posts

ahem,...can you please upload it at another filehost?

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    why is that?

Sendspace is the most reliable service I've used so far.
    yousendit, rapidshare, megaupload etc can go fuck themselves...

• planlessplanless 819 Posts
    it??s all good now.
    "There are no free download slots available."---that??s history, the dl began after 30 mintutes.

THANKS!

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    TDII=

+

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts

It downloads but it doesnt play?

• vajdaijvajdaij 447 Posts
    It downloaded and played fine for me, no sweat.
    try this download:
    http://www.zshare.net/download/trap-door-zip.html

• aegisaegis 261 Posts
    Any difference between what's on the vinyl and cd? I am trying to decide which to get, although since its so cheap even poor people such as myself should probably just get both.

• JazzsuckaJazzsucka 720 Posts

Don't forget, to those downloading this: These are actually .aac files. Easiest way to use them on pc is to rename the .mp3 to .m4a

That did the trick for me anyway.

-peeJ

For the technologically challenged, how does one excactly do this? I'm working on a Windows XP.
    I tried "renaming" it, but it only resulted as a m4a.mp3 file.

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

For the technologically challenged, how does one excactly do this? I'm working on a Windows XP.

no i mean, you have to rename every file. Its annoying, but it works.

for example the first file is: "01 Duction.mp3"

right click on it, choose 'rename' and make it "01 Duction.m4a"

Do that for all the files, and they'll play fine.

-pj

-pj

That is exactly what I did, but it still doesn't work. For me the files show as "01 Duction" and adding the .m4a only makes it "01 Duction.m4a.mp3" when I attempt to run it in Realplayer. It's OK, I can probably wait until I get around buying the mix.

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts

-pj

do i rename them before or after i unzip it?

• For the technologically challenged, how does one excactly do this? I'm working on a Windows XP.

-pj

That is exactly what I did, but it still doesn't work. For me the files show as "01 Duction" and adding the .m4a only makes it "01 Duction.m4a.mp3" when I attempt to run it in Realplayer. It's OK, I can probably wait until I get around buying the mix.

Are you viewing file extensions? In the windows explorer toolbar, go to Tools > Folder Options, click the "View" tab and uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types". Then you see the .mp3 and can change it to m4a. Windows might give you a warning about changing file types, just click yes.

This mix is straight facemelters, by the way

That did it. Thanks!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    It's OK, I can probably wait until I get around buying the mix.

Pretty sure the mix folks are posting is part one, whereas the one being sold on CD and vinyl is part two. Different material.

• LamarTinsonLamarTinson 507 Posts

-pj

Are you viewing file extensions? In the windows explorer toolbar, go to Tools > Folder Options, click the "View" tab and uncheck "Hide extensions for known file types". Then you see the .mp3 and can change it to m4a. Windows might give you a warning about changing file types, just click yes.

This mix is straight facemelters, by the way

Did that, and it still doesn't work.

The file then becomes something that cannot be opened, I get a prompt which asks me to browse or search the web for a program which can open it.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

DGA:

Tripped out funky psychedelia from around the globe -- a mad mix of late 60s and early 70s gems, all brought together in one super-cool package! There's no track listing or notes as to the specific artists or tracks on the set, but the whole collection is a real beatheads delight! [/b]

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

DGA:

Tripped out funky psychedelia from around the globe -- a mad mix of late 60s and early 70s gems , all brought together in one super-cool package! There's no track listing or notes as to the specific artists or tracks on the set, but the whole collection is a real beatheads delight! [/b]

Translation:

-- , ! , ! [/b]

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    I would just like to bump this thread up to say GODDAMN... dude... Chris... after spending some time major stoned in the rental whip.... and then playing the shit oh, five or six times in the shop yesterday... I threw it on again just now and the hairs on the back of my neck stand up yet again. Shit is a MONSTER.

Everyone must own this

• I would just like to bump this thread up to say GODDAMN... dude... Chris... after spending some time major stoned in the rental whip.... and then playing the shit oh, five or six times in the shop yesterday... I threw it on again just now and the hairs on the back of my neck stand up yet again. Shit is a MONSTER.

Everyone must own this
    cosign. this mix is the TRUE definition of
    ive been bumping it at work the last few days. i find its one of those things that the more i listen to it , the more i wanna listen to it.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I would just like to bump this thread up to say GODDAMN... dude... Chris... after spending some time major stoned in the rental whip.... and then playing the shit oh, five or six times in the shop yesterday... I threw it on again just now and the hairs on the back of my neck stand up yet again. Shit is a MONSTER.

Everyone must own this
    cosign. this mix is the TRUE definition of

ive been bumping it at work the last few days. i find its one of those things that the more i listen to it , the more i wanna listen to it.

I need to know what that psych track is where they talk about "flowers"...a melter forshertain.