Trap Door - Mystery Mix...(ohmygodrelated)

Comments

• autezautez 404 Posts
    i wanna hear this schitt. they have it at groove merchant?

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Okay, to get ya'll up to speed:

Trap Door Uno

Enjoy!

And 2, The International Mystery Mix, will be out soon on Dis Joint.

• Okay, to get ya'll up to speed:

Trap Door Uno

Enjoy!

It won't play on my Windows XP computer. Is there a special Codec I need or something? Tried Real Player and Windows Media Player.

Trap Door Uno

Enjoy!

It won't play on my Windows XP computer. Is there a special Codec I need or something? Tried Real Player and Windows Media Player.

Same here...

Trap Door Uno

Enjoy!

YES! Sean gave me this a couple of years ago but I lost it before I even got to listen to it. So far it's sounding beyond decent. And based on the sneak preview I heard, pt 2 is gonna be a straight up gourd destroyer.

Thanks for uploading M. Code!
    m

Trap Door Uno

Enjoy!

Same here...

No good here either with OSX....

• edubedub 715 Posts
    I don't have any problems here on my oSX

edit: this is nice so far, btw!!

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    Okay, to get ya'll up to speed:

Trap Door Uno

Enjoy!

Same here...

I'm using the VLC media player it's working in that for me.

Shit, I dunno guys, I ain't no computer whiz, but I know it should at least work for sure on a mac. Its a zip file of mp3s, should work fine in itunes. Maybe someone can convert it or something? Someone more technically advanced than I?

Also wanted to mention, I didn't realize until hearing directly from Nate that he indeed had a major hand in the production of part 2, I thought it was just Sean on the edits, so major major props to Nate as well. Protools wizards straight

• edubedub 715 Posts
    it works on my v.6.0.3. of iTunes...

• Fire! Thanks morsecode!

• thanks for the mix, it??s superb!

btw. the only way i can play it, is with the newest version of the vlcplayer.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/ try it

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    Shit, I dunno guys, I ain't no computer whiz, but I know it should at least work for sure on a mac. Its a zip file of mp3s, should work fine in itunes. Maybe someone can convert it or something? Someone more technically advanced than I?

these files are AAC, not MP3. iTunes will work well, and I think VLC as well. I can convert to a more universally compatable format, gimme a minute

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Sean is so totally my dude, and I've been proudly bumpin the first mix since 03'

OK, for the iTunes challenged, here's the Trap Door mix recoded as em-pee-three

Trap Door Mix (MP3)

• autezautez 404 Posts

Trap Door Mix (MP3)
    thanks mayne

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

Trap Door Mix (MP3)
    this worked for me, thanks. shits sounding dope so far

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Really enjoying this, totally headphone candy. Can't wait to cop part deux.

Trap Door Mix (MP3)

Thanks T*m!

• MoogManMoogMan Sao Paulo, Brazil 1,173 Posts

Trap Door Mix (MP3)

Many thanks, dude. I couldn't open the files I downloaded before; no program could open or convert them. Very weird.
    Btw, thanks to the guy that posted the mix the first time.

Peace

• OK, for the iTunes challenged, here's the Trap Door mix recoded as em-pee-three

Trap Door Mix (MP3)

Many thanks, dude. I couldn't open the files I downloaded before; no program could open or convert them. Very weird.

Me too - nothing could open them (realaudio, quicktime, iTunes...).

Bad codec?

Thanks for the up!

Trap Door Mix (MP3)

Me too - nothing could open them (realaudio, quicktime, iTunes...).

Bad codec?

Thanks for the up!

Shit.

How can I get around this in the future? I uploaded the CD into itunes, then I thought I had converted the files to mp3 but I guess not? What are AAC files?

In iTunes, in "Preferences" go to "Advanced" and click on "Importing" then under "Import Using" change "AAC Encoder" to "MP3 encoder". You can also set the bitrate, I typically use 192 which is fine for most day to day listening.

• Anyone have any info on the Dennis Oliveriera "I Cry in the Morning" track? Is it something that is 45 only and impossible to find?

• ALSO MAJOR THANKS TO MORSE CODE AND DOLLARBIN TOM!!

• ALSO MAJOR THANKS TO MORSE CODE AND DOLLARBIN TOM!!
    HUGE COSIGN.

I think dude is called Dennis Oliviera & the album the track is on is called come to the party on VMC

• I think dude is called Dennis Oliviera & the album the track is on is called come to the party on VMC

I NEED THAT SHIT.

• send me a copy if you find more than one

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Anyone have any info on the Dennis Oliveriera "I Cry in the Morning" track? Is it something that is 45 only and impossible to find?

It's Dennis Oliveri (the spelling in iTunes is a typo). It's not a 45 (at least, not that I know of) but it is on Oliveri's album, "Come To the Party." It's a ~$45 album off eBay from what I've seen over the last two years or so. GREAT song.

• OLIVIERI