Trap Door - Mystery Mix...(ohmygodrelated)

Comments

• coolchriscoolchris 301 Posts
    Just got word from the pressing plant that we should have copies shipped by april 1st.They have been fumbling with this for the last two months,so I hope they are on the level.Should be in stores by mid april for sure.Thanks for the continued interest.
    Just started the new mix with a mysterious NEW theme.

Chris

• axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
    Just got word from the pressing plant that we should have copies shipped by april 1st.They have been fumbling with this for the last two months,so I hope they are on the level.Should be in stores by mid april for sure.Thanks for the continued interest.
    Just started the new mix with a mysterious NEW theme.

Chris
    bet...lookin forward to it.

• Trap Door 2 available yet? No updates on the website...just curious.

• psyche is pretty boring for the most part. a sentiment most of you will share once psyche becomes 'played' and youve moved onto the next vogue genre youve convinced yourself you like

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    psyche is pretty boring for the most part. a sentiment most of you will share once psyche becomes 'played' and youve moved onto the next vogue genre youve convinced yourself you like

Dude....where do you score your cynicism??? You're obviously getting much better stuff than I am and I want to step up my cynic game.....any recommendations will be appreciated??

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    psyche is pretty boring for the most part. a sentiment most of you will share once psyche becomes 'played' and youve moved onto the next vogue genre youve convinced yourself you like

I think Dolo speaks the truth that everyone is afraid to hear.

• psyche is pretty boring for the most part. a sentiment most of you will share once psyche becomes 'played' and youve moved onto the next vogue genre youve convinced yourself you like

You guys are aware that psych has been a heavily collected genre for a long time, right?

• goatboygoatboy 371 Posts

Psych is like every other genre of music - there is both gold and crap in them thar hills.

And just like every other genre you have to sift through a lot[/b] to find the stuff you like.

Ladies & Gentlemen,

TRAP DOOR has landed.

CD & Vinyl have shipped this week & should be in quality select record stores (& headshops).
    http://www.dis-joint.com for orders & more info.

Cool Chris
    Groove Merchant Records
    http://www.groovemerchantrecords.com

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    Chris, I'll be out there on the 3rd, can you hold a batch for me till then?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Every psych head needs to have this......amazing stuff.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    First customer? Living a block away from Groove Merchant has its perks. Reasonably priced too. $10.99 for vinyl and $12.99 for CD (or vice-versa, can't remember).

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    Every[/b] head needs to have this......amazing stuff.

• Where can I pick this up on vinyl? I didn't see it on the disjoint site. I'm in Hawaii. Thanks I'm looking forward to this.

• I can't find any order info on the dis-joint site.

• theory9theory9 1,128 Posts
    I can't find any order info on the dis-joint site.

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    ditto - I wanna buy this.

btw does the vinyl have separate tracks ?

• i've had an advance for a while but gotta say the finished package is fantastic-- the selections (both musical and the spaced-out spoken word stuff), the pacing, the design, everything.

chris is so dude right now.

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts
    chris and sean and nate are so dude right now.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    I've got the track list if anybody is interested.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

• djdepositdjdeposit 224 Posts
    Cover Art on that is

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

Sorry,the site is a bit confusing in regards to the trap door release.there is actually a hidden trap door at the bottom of the page with info and sound clips.All you need to do is go to "get albums"- and paypal payment info will come up.Lp's and Cd's are $12 + shipping.Email vinnie with any shipping questions.Enjoy,and thanks for the interest.

Chris

• BELIEVEBELIEVE 257 Posts

paypal sent! can't wait to hear this in its entirety.

• Sorry,the site is a bit confusing in regards to the trap door release.there is actually a hidden trap door at the bottom of the page with info and sound clips.All you need to do is go to "get albums"- and paypal payment info will come up.Lp's and Cd's are $12 + shipping.Email vinnie with any shipping questions.Enjoy,and thanks for the interest.

Chris

Thanks for the info. Guess we all should've "dug" around that page a lil more...

Payment sent for a cd and vinyl. Can't wait to peep it.

• Payment sent for two lps... stoked!

• pointmanpointman 1,042 Posts
    I just sent an email to confirm 1 cd and 1 LP because the site says to do so. But can any of you tell me if it costs $28 or $30 for a copy of each to be shipped to me inside the states? Im confused as to if I need to add on another $2 for the cd or if that is for international shipping only?

Another note: Can anyone reupload the first trap door for me? I missed the bus on this thread when it popped up. If the first one is still in print someone tell me where the hell I can buy it, I would much rather do that anyways. I got a few long flights coming up and I need some new jams to get me through.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    I've got the track list if anybody is interested.

We rocked this @ Rob's on Saturday. Very foreign and alien in the best way. Meaty said it best when explaining how the grooves just manifested as the vinyl came into existence. I like that. I think the only thing we spotted off hand was the Black Seeds track.

Nate, spread love.

Cool Chris, thanks for spreading the love rainbows to Chicago for a room of weeded record dudes, contact buzzards and nimble magicians. I think we watched that Average Homeboy video between sides too.

• Lives up to the hype.

Great service too. I ordered on Monday and had it today.