Trap Door - Mystery Mix...(ohmygodrelated)

Comments

• Hey all, I'm a newbie here and I'm trying to figure out which No Wave group the "Vitamin C" track is by. I think it's the 2nd track on the 1st volume of this mix. Can anyone help me out?

• Hey all, I'm a newbie here and I'm trying to figure out which No Wave group the "Vitamin C" track is by. I think it's the 2nd track on the 1st volume of this mix. Can anyone help me out?

the track is from the german/cologne group CAN

• http://s57.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=08VOOLDVVPJER3R8MNNZ0P1H2R
    from the private stash dvd, headbanger boogie

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Anyone have any info on the Dennis Oliveriera "I Cry in the Morning" track? Is it something that is 45 only and impossible to find?

It's Dennis Oliveri (the spelling in iTunes is a typo). It's not a 45 (at least, not that I know of) but it is on Oliveri's album, "Come To the Party." It's a ~$45 album off eBay from what I've seen over the last two years or so. GREAT song.

Soon to be a $145 album off eBay...

• Wow. Awesome mix - DL'd and just now got around to listening to it - really nice transitions - surprised I actually had quite a few of the records.

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Okay, to get ya'll up to speed:

Trap Door Uno

Enjoy!

And 2, The International Mystery Mix, will be out soon on Dis Joint.

REUP FOR MEEEE PLAESE?

THANKS

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    Little late here. Just got back to the office after a little respite and this was sitting at my desk along with my Secret Santa shit from Deepstank! More on that lates.

So. This Trap Door mix. I got the Disney Poloroid.

I have not had aural bloody stools rubbed all over my dripping face in a while.

This did it.

Fuck.

It also re-affirms the fact that I have no records at all.

Here I am after being finished with this LP. Which I'm not at all.

This whole thing is a bottomless pit.

I need a tracklisting STAT!

• MorseCodeMorseCode 1,516 Posts

I need to come up with the tracklisting STAT!

• autezautez 404 Posts
    still need to get this

• ya i've been listining to this since I got the word on soulstrut
    it's great

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    cool chris,

u sent me a pm asking for my address, but i got nothing. was this what you were gonna send? I'm trying to hear this.

-tom

• anyone interested in re:upping the working mp3's? the version i dloaded didn't work.

thanks in advanced.

ez.

• I caught up with Cool C yesterday and finally copped the new Mystery Mix.

Homie killed it on some -gone-wild shit. I can't remember the last time I heard so much concentrated good stuff I didn't already know. Probably never.

• Can anyone ID the last song on this mix? I usually wind up
    repeating that song over and over. Can't get it out of my
    head. It's the song titled "Fly."

I know I'll probably never run into the actual album at a price I
    can afford but hell, humor me.

• official release come out yet?

• OK, for the iTunes challenged, here's the Trap Door mix recoded as em-pee-three

Trap Door Mix (MP3)

could someone reup it ?
    dave

• ai, i need a proper copy of this mix...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    wow. real dope. best mix of the year so far.

• OK, for the iTunes challenged, here's the Trap Door mix recoded as em-pee-three

Trap Door Mix (MP3)

could someone reup it ?
    dave

The link djdeposit posted a coupla posts above seems to still be working. Thanks, djdeposit.

• we're going to need the help of all our foreign operatives to complete this mission: china, india, israel, los angeles????

• Can anyone ID the last song on this mix? I usually wind up
    repeating that song over and over. Can't get it out of my
    head. It's the song titled "Fly."

I know I'll probably never run into the actual album at a price I
    can afford but hell, humor me.

It's from an album by J.K. & Co. that's been reissued on 10", LP and CD. It's kind of a one-tracker, but that song is amazing.

• The link djdeposit posted a coupla posts above seems to have expired. Anyone willing to re-up this? Thanks, red*clay.

• Is the new one out yet or what?

• It's from an album by J.K. & Co. that's been reissued on 10", LP and CD. It's kind of a one-tracker, but that song is amazing.

Many thanks!

• The link djdeposit posted a coupla posts above seems to have expired. Anyone willing to re-up this? Thanks, red*clay.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    uploading...

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    uploading...

...DONE

• axefoleyaxefoley 331 Posts
    wondering if someone can tell me where i can cop trapdoor mix#2? i'm still pumpin the first one.i want to purchase it but i won't turn down a rip of it...thanks for any info...

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    wondering if someone can tell me where i can cop trapdoor mix#2? i'm still pumpin the first one.i want to purchase it but i won't turn down a rip of it...thanks for any info...

Page one of this thread:

For those asking, the mix is coming out on Cool Chris' label, Disjoint. I'd keep checking there:
    http://www.dis-joint.com/

Trap door 2 is a International Psych mix with close to 20 countries represented.Unfortunately,I only had a very limited quantity of Pre-releases to get out(about 75),that went mostly to friends with some numbered copies leaking out at the Groove Merchant.All the pre-releases have screened sleeves made by me with one of kind found photos.Sean,Nate, and Drew should be finishing their own sleeves soon.

The official release will be out in about a month and a half on disjoint.Please smoke one and check it out when it drops.

and Yeah,$500 store credit to anybody that can break the code that is the TRAP DOOR 2 track listing(excluding vocal overdubs and interludes).You have until april 1st. 2006- aka april fools day.Not a joke.Your just fooling yourself!

Chris

RELEASE DATE: April 1.
    http://www.dis-joint.com/