the*under*500*posts*new*year's*mixtape*cd*swap

2»

Comments

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    despite the possible headache in receiving cds, i gotta plug that route before going with yousendit...i way prefer having a physical thing from all you guys above downloading soundfiles...plus, i'm a knob with the computer and cant be fucked to go find someone to help me put my mix online to be downloaded.

if the group is interested, i'd be happy to act as the hub to where all cds be sent and i can sort them and mail them out to everyone...

brian

dude that would be appreciated but my only concern is that is sounds like your not stateside, and i imagine that most of us are here. that means it would have to be shipped overseas twice for the majority of us. i could totally be wrong on both counts though.

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    < Confirming.

- spidey

• must be my exotic accent...i am stateside...minneapolis...midwest funk baby...born and raised on st. paul's mullet-ridden east side, yo! GOODWILL-HUNTING knows whati'msayin...
    so, i can be the hub-man...we'll sort this out.
    b

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    roger!

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    sorry dude, the pms threw me off. if yer still game for sending this thing out, its all you. let me know how i can help.

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    okay,

so far, we have

ryan

rocco2nr

mallard

spidey (confirmed)

beatstew 72

SolidState 16

gir

herbal essence

mjukis

all of the above +

GB Diggs

Loudwizard

Josh D.

button

two more can sign up by the end of today for a total of 15.

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    I am in. Can we just yousendit to eachother? I think this would cut down on the flaking.

Count me out...

This is why you're considered little dudes. Its not that hard and time consuming to burn a mix onto cd, put it in an envelope, add a stamp and leave it for the postman/woman to pick it up... Stop being lazy...

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    ryan

rocco2nr

mallard

spidey (confirmed)

beatstew 72

SolidState 16

gir

herbal essence

mjukis

GB Diggs

Loudwizard

Josh D.

button

okay, two more. get it while it lasts.

ps it sounds like an executive decision has been made and we're going to burn cds.

• so to confirm, i'm gonna have to burn my cd 20 times and send it to 20 people and then i'll supposedly get 20 different mixtapes in the mail? or am I sending one CD to one guy and he's distriubting it and sending to everyone else? we're talking 400 CD-R's here... that's about 80 bucks n CD-R's. How's this crackin?

• DJCireDJCire 729 Posts
    Count me out...[/b]

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    happy holidays!

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    This is why you're considered little dudes.

ah, you've dashed my hopes of getting through this thread without that epithet.

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    so to confirm, i'm gonna have to burn my cd 20 times and send it to 20 people and then i'll supposedly get 20 different mixtapes in the mail? or am I sending one CD to one guy and he's distriubting it and sending to everyone else? we're talking 400 CD-R's here... that's about 80 bucks n CD-R's. How's this crackin?

hey dude, i think 15 peeps is now the target but i'll confirm later. anyway, send 15 copies of your mix (without jewel cases) to the distributing dude (probably me or beatstew 72) along with self addressed stamped envelope with enough postage for the 15 cds (i will get the exact figure later.) distributing dude will compile all the cds, put them in the envelope, and voila, you get 15 cds sent to you in the mail.

• This is why you're considered little dudes. Its not that hard and time consuming to burn a mix onto cd, put it in an envelope, add a stamp and leave it for the postman/woman to pick it up... Stop being lazy...

It's not that hard and time consuming to shut the fuck up and mind your own business. If you don't like it, don't do it... Stop being lazy...

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    Count me out...[/b]

- spidey

• DJAckDJAck 255 Posts
    i wish i had time to get involved but i don't see it happening...

so here's a bonus mp3 to my fellow likkle dudes

http://s45.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=18RXNI48NCDEA3K8W8OE273T9N

• Can I join this swap? I'm a touch over 500 posts but I'd still like to participate.

• i vote you should be in...the more the merrier. details on where to send the finisd cds to, how many to burn and how much for postage soon to follow...and the due date.

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    okay here's the list so far:

ryan
    rocco2nr
    mallard
    spidey
    beatstew 72
    SolidState 16
    gir
    herbal essence
    mjukis
    GB Diggs
    Loudwizard
    Josh D.
    button
    kidinquisitive

room for one more. let me know by 12.21.

• ElexElex 22 Posts
    Sounds cool. Count me in.

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    you're in. all spots accounted for.

• ryanryan 334 Posts
    please see new post titled "NEW YEAR'S CD SWAP."