You are all little dudes...(RR)

Comments

• 6 feet 2 inches

but im like 6'6" on the court

• JKrissJKriss 167 Posts
    6'3" but like 150-155 lbs

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

6'2" with a belly!!!

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts

• cpeetzcpeetz 2,112 Posts
    5'10"

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    6' * 163lbs.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Is it me or are most of you 5'10" and taller?

• pjl2000xlpjl2000xl 1,795 Posts
    5"8 up in here. does this make me a mediocre digger?
    i need to call this dude to get my game on point.

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    how come these kind of threads get 1,000 views per hour?

• GropeGrope 2,970 Posts
    oh! wow! this thread is originally from 2005!!! but still, it got so many hits! weird! it's like the popeye's side-order one.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    6'4"

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    5ft 7inches.

• oripsorips 238 Posts
    5'7" (easier to crouch while looking in the crates)

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    6' 3"

Really I'm just 6' 0" but since everyone else is exaggerating their height I may as well do the same. I have NEVER been to a record show where I wasn't one of the taller people there. Record nerds are usually on the short side. Soulstrut must truly be an anomaly, cuz yall mofos are tall as schitt!

Chan, you posted your height twice in this thread

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    Five albums, a 45, and a 45 adapter on top.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    wow, you guys are super skinny too.

LOL! I can't remeber things anymore. This thread is so old I didn't know I posted in it before. I just went to the last page.

• Just had a physical 6'3" 193 lbs

6'4" and am wishing I was under 200 pounds! I need to get on the tripledouble diet cuz there seems to be a fat tub of shit waiting to house me down the road.

• DrJoelDrJoel 932 Posts
    5'10. Like 220 lbs, trying to cut that down, but sitting at a desk 9 hrs a day isnt helping.

Just had a physical 6'3" 193 lbs

6'4" and am wishing I was under 200 pounds! I need to get on the tripledouble diet cuz there seems to be a fat tub of shit waiting to house me down the road.

LOL! I hear you. I'm 6'4" 230. I used to be at 242 but started eating less and getting in better shape.

• 6'3, 195-ish pound (depending on the day, humidity, breakfast, uhmm... yeah)

I guess I'm like, "soulstrut average"

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    what is this thread???

has the strut really run out of interesting topics??

people posting their heights and weights. this should have been incorporated into the roll call thread.

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    5' 10"

• 6 Foot 3 lbs. 218

• RafaelRafael 120 Posts
    6 feet 2 inches

6 feet 2 inches

but im like 6'6" on the court

Tony you are taller than me, you cant be 6 2... more like 6 4.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts

SoulHawk and I in the early days of the Detroit record game.

Thanks again for installing my light fixtures, dude.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    6' 3"

Really I'm just 6' 0" but since everyone else is exaggerating their height I may as well do the same. I have NEVER been to a record show where I wasn't one of the taller people there. Record nerds are usually on the short side. Soulstrut must truly be an anomaly, cuz yall mofos are tall as schitt!

Nah, I'm really 6'2". I used to funk on cats back in the day (before-fat/before-marriage). I had the 42" vertical during my hey-day, back in the point guard-era. I caught this 6'9" dude slippin' at Ritz-Epps Field House on Fort Bragg (NC) while I was an undergraduate (go FSU Broncos). I was comin' from the left side, he was running down the right side of the court. He was trying to time my jump to "swipe" block my approach. About at half-court (off the steal, mind you), I decided I was gonna punch it. Dude went up too early , and I did a leaning joint from just inside the box (right handed, left shoulder in dude's chest). Klik-klank (break-away rim steeze)!!!! Shiit, I used to catch fools during grad school (mid to late 20's), on the park-circuit in Akron, OH. I remember shaming this dude really bad in Firestone Park, made the backboard hum and everything (booooooooong). Him, I caught him square up, knee-up-in-his-stomach, Statue of Liberty style. Just jumped up over cat. I don't know why he went up. Ya heard???

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Still 5' 11" - 6'

260 lb's

I'm fat....just say it. And I LOST 15 lbs recently.

• I enjoyed Stacks basketball stories the best...

and 6 foot here