what do you want released on DVD?

Comments

• Wait Till Your Father Gets Home (i just wanna see this show again..its been like 10 years)

In many ways, a forbearer to The Simpsons.

• pat garrett and billy the kid

with bob dylan and OG "knockin' on heavens door" and all that

• Any of y'all remember:

It's been already issued on dvd though.

• and

• The Electric Company. If I found out this was released on DVD, there goes my next paycheck!! I know that Morgan Freeman is probably embarrassed that he was ever involved with this 1970's kids' show, but they kept rerunning this show well into the eighties and it's aged pretty well!

the kept rerunning it well into the 21st century, on noggin...

yeah, but PBS ran it CONTINUOUSLY into the eighties...by the time noggin got it, the show hadnt been seen in a while.

not sure if they still do but i know they were still playing it as late as last year...

i knew about it, but i kept hearing that they were playing it at some weird hour like 4 AM (which happens to be around the time i'm writing this). anyway, im waiting for the DVD in february (thanks for the news, whomever dropped that info).
    who's releasing it?

• SOUL! the Ellis Haizlip PBS variety show. Shit was deep.

• you sure its on DVD though??

theres a lot stuff thats been released on Region 1 that hasnt been released on Region 2. Heres some of the things I want to see on Region 2 (i cant be arsed getting a region free DVD player)

could also do with....

The King of Queens

Malcolm in the Middle

Married With Children

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    Police Squad

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

!!!

Damn that show was good. Just found a a href="http://httsite that has eDonkey links to all 72 episodes. Shit is

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    A deluxe version of Road House. Someone plaese make this happen.

The Flash t.v.show.

Marvel superheroes 60's. That Iron Man shit that GhostFace bites.

The Mantis tv.show and pilot.

I never saw this show but apparently Bruce Lee was on it.

Sesame street should be on dvd. That shit iz a crime.

Six Million Dollar Man & The Bionic Woman

Captain America

And one of the biggest crimes of the dvd world is the legal tie up of

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

!!!

Damn that show was good. Just found a a href="http://httsite that has eDonkey links to all 72 episodes. Shit is

Nice...

Anyone remember this show?

"It's Your Move"

Jason Bateman & Steve from Married with Children

DVD it up bitches!!!

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    PAUL MCCARTHY PERFORMANCES

i'll co-sign that.

my wants are small - the third season of The Wire and the second season of Carnivale. cmon already for land's sake.

Also the whole of this:

and the rest of the Larry Sanders series

• pj4533pj4533 481 Posts

Wish:

Safe Men

I was gonna put Big Lebowski special edition as a 'realistic inevitablity', cause I wore out my regular edition dvd, but apparently it was already released back in october. Guess this gets added to my xmas list.

-pj

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    if they haven't been already
    these performances need to be released on dvd in their entirety:

curtis mayfield live at the bbc whistle test
    bill withers live at the bbc whistle test
    the wailers live at the bbc whistle test

some movies off the top of my head:

q the winged serpent
    five element ninja
    when father was away on business

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    Married With Children

I used to sell seasons 1-4 in a box set...they've been out man

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts
    AG-O / Crocodile

I want it so bad, I hired a translator and tried to get the rights...lol Didn't pan out...

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    [quote. iz a crime.

And one of the biggest crimes of the dvd world is the legal tie up of

Yes!!!! I've been waiting forever, what's the legal tie up?

• This!!!

I guess it just got released in France, but a domestic release I would kill for. Letterboxed version, of course. 5.1 surround.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    I've been fiending for this shit for years now:

Yes!!!! I've been waiting forever, what's the legal tie up?
    Warner Bros. vs Owners of the tv show. Rights to the character$$$.

LOGAN'S RUN TV SHOW

• La Haine. It has a region 2 release but it's never been released as a region 1 DVD. Also, the rest of the Nicolas Winding Refn Pusher series. As far as I know they've only released the first film on region 1 DVD.

• Married With Children

I used to sell seasons 1-4 in a box set...they've been out man

Yeah in the US on Region 1, not on our side of the Atlantic though

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    co-sign on teddy ruxpin

Checking out the pick Irealised i was thinking of something else (ruxpin was the shit though with that ship and the caterpillar

but i thoughtof this proper english cartoon great for kid imagination

I look to dvd's to save my kids from the evil TV will become soon (digimon adventures in walmart)

so for them
    i'd like to see

I just re watched La Haine yesterday

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

I was gonna put Big Lebowski special edition as a 'realistic inevitablity', cause I wore out my regular edition dvd, but apparently it was already released back in october. Guess this gets added to my xmas list.

-pj

Don't bother w/ the Big L 'special edition'....only difference seems to be a "making of" featurette that probably ran on E at the time of release, no commentary, and the same Coen Brothers Interview that's on the regular DVD. The way they have handled this film is a crime.

La Haine. It has a region 2 release but it's never been released as a region 1 DVD. Also, the rest of the Nicolas Winding Refn Pusher series. As far as I know they've only released the first film on region 1 DVD.

Yeah the Region 2 release is poor as well with a very scratchy copy of the film and ingenious white subtitles that are impossible to read for the first 40 minutes of the film.

• The full season of Doggy Fizzle Televizzle, and Ego-Trip's Race-O-Rama

• yea, trap door has mos def been released on DVD. I gave it to homie for his birthday. Nostaglic Ish!

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

I guess it just got released in France, but a domestic release I would kill for. Letterboxed version, of course. 5.1 surround.

i just got this from netflix but it was a real bootleg vhs quality transfer. what's that all about?

I'd really like to see Albert Brooks SNL Short Films finally come out on dvd (He's been threatning to drop them for years)