MORE RAER TAXIDERMY.

13»

Comments

• PrimeCutsLtdPrimeCutsLtd jersey fresh 2,632 Posts
    [quote
    [i]Gloria admits that having a dead body in the house isn't for everybody, and it's not without small problems, outside the realm of what unknowing visitors might or might not think of the family's actions. Though Preserve A Life has by all accounts done a marvelous job of treating Mrs. Dunlop's skin, stretching it over a fiberglass model made to fit her proportions exactly, and inserting glass eyes, with the option of leaving the eyelids open or closed, there are occasional rips and tears that have to be daubed with a special putty from the Preserve A Life Home Repair Kit. Additionally, a lingering, musty smell sometimes hovers about Mrs. Dunlop, an odor technicians at Preserve A Life say has nothing to do with death, but is a natural product of the skin of seniors, referred to by some as "that old person smell." Gloria often leaves potpourri near Mrs. Dunlop's body, or simply uses Glade air freshener./I>

This article gets major sick humor points.
    Damn imagine going to a party at their house and seeing that. I guess they aren't banging in that room. Because that would be just wrong!

• That being said, my point is that I don't think that massacring small animals and posing their corpses in "humorous" positions should be any more acceptable than doing it to humans.

My friend has always joked that when he dies he will make his inheritence to his kids contingent on them stuffing his body and displaying him in the living room.

naked. and in a scary bear pose.

In anticipation to your next question, yes, a lawyer would stop by weekly to confirm the display.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    That being said, my point is that I don't think that massacring small animals and posing their corpses in "humorous" positions should be any more acceptable than doing it to humans.

Human taxidermy? Now you're just being silly.

• Human taxidermy? Now you're just being silly.

Those aren't realistic though. I want some completely preserved humans dressed up playing banjoes or something.