Smoking Marijuana

Comments

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    I would go fucking nuts if I didnt smoke so much weed. I dont know how yall do it.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    hotknife hash dude.

Dude! Hotknifing is just so...so lame! I've met two people in Fredericton with these weird burn marks on their lips and, after tactfully inquiring, i learnt they're from hotknifing. People smoke mediocre weed out here in really odd ways and they're big on hotknifing. Who's so cheap that they need to hotknife weed? It's almost as bad as diluting your weed with tobacco, which is thankfully something people frown on out here.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I like mixing mine with some tobacco.

Maybe 3/5 grass against 2/5 tobacco.

I don't like to just get high by myself in a room.

I like going out in the snow, well dressed. Fuck around.

Beer + + +

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    this thread makes me realize how much of a little doud I am when it comes to the weed smoke.

Anybody got recommendations on vaporizers?

• this thread makes me realize how much of a little doud I am when it comes to the weed smoke.

vaporbrothers

i have an old one. but their new ones seem to have improved on all the things i complain about.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    this thread makes me realize how much of a little doud I am when it comes to the weed smoke.

vaporbrothers

i have an old one. but their new ones seem to have improved on all the things i complain about.

how much am I going to be dropping to pick one of these up?

I've been spending money like water lately and I need to start bringing it to a slow trickle

• Anybody got recommendations on vaporizers?
    i've tried a couple ones. although they're allegedly a "healthier" way of smoking, the whole process is utterly unnatural, in my opinion. sucking on a plastic tube is

i used to be a bong head, but fuck that shit too. sucking smoke as hard as you can straight into your lungs doesn't do it for me. i'm an everyday smoker, but i generally just smoke w/ papers, real casually. fuck that rookie take-huge-pulls-and-hold-it-in shit. excuse the rant, but the whole vaporizer thing is reminiscent of that.

far as driving high, do it all the time, without it even being a conscious effort to do so. just never been a problem at all. driven in SF high too, no problems. guess certain people are effected by mari differently.

• this thread makes me realize how much of a little doud I am when it comes to the weed smoke.

vaporbrothers

how much am I going to be dropping to pick one of these up?

I've been spending money like water lately and I need to start bringing it to a slow trickle

i think they used to go for a bill. not sure now. try one first. as you can see they are not for everybody. it tastes different and it is a different high.

• Options
    im late

yo dubious where you at

the ish ive been getting lately in toronto is WEAK. i went home to hamilton 2 weeks ago and got bowled over by their stuff. I got like 3 guys in toronto right now and they are all smoking garbage. talk about a rough patch

Ummm, page me

K.

P.S. I think a couple guys on the board can attest to the quality of the farms....Breakself?Dreas?Raj? SOnic Reducer can attest to the scent.

• i think they used to go for a bill. not sure now. try one first. as you can see they are not for everybody. it tastes different and it is a different high.
    i for one, wouldn't recommend it, but i have a friend who swears by it.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts

i think they used to go for a bill. not sure now. try one first. as you can see they are not for everybody. it tastes different and it is a different high.
    i for one, wouldn't recommend it, but i have a friend who swears by it.

yeah I've only tried a vaporizer once, the night I met Magic Jackson. we ended up at some lame sausagefest party where I battled a dude who looked like a furrier version of Cut Chemist on the microphone. After all was said and done a friend of mine gave me this plastic tube and said take a hit, I did, I like, and now I want.

$10 ain't bad I was thinking the average was something like 3 times that.

Now LA Heads[/b] where can I find a reputabe place to get one of these?

• Now LA Heads[/b] where can I find a reputabe place to get one of these?
    shops on venice beach are your best bet, for the most options, and plus you can bargain with them.

• I like mixing mine with some tobacco.

Maybe 3/5 grass against 2/5 tobacco.

I don't like to just get high by myself in a room.

i dont like that mixing shit. when i see my peoples in italy , all they do is roll that hassheeesh up with tobacco. tobacco makes me have to ppooop.

when i was younger, i used to say i never got high by myself. sheeeeeit, thats one of th efiner things in life these days...get up, lock myself in my record room, exercise, drink water with lemon init

WHATUP NESSSSS!!!
    ay BREAKSEFFF WASSUP?????

• P.S. I think a couple guys on the board can attest to the quality of the farms....Breakself?Dreas?Raj? SOnic Reducer can attest to the scent.

dooooooood, you got raj mahalski high???????
    i dint think that hapened?!!

• i cant fuck with blunts no more. too much. same with bongs. but ill never say never cause i know i jus tmight.
    my issue with joints is its gotta be nice erb. and if its nice and youre solo, you are gonna be lit the fuck up. unless im on vacation, i all about quick sips of that sacred..so a blessed wooden pipe is allright as well as my little bubbly jawn. but that shit is a little too laboratory looking sometimes.

no problem driving high over here. i shouldnt though.
    love riding on two wheels high. just gotta be careful not to get tooo distracted ogling womens.

doc beeeez...you gottta have record spots/people/musician friends in town. get up with them. record stores.

in desperation, fly the flag (i.e. tuck a blunt under your baseball cap and walk around. someone should step to you within minutes. seconds in philly (wont get no tu sheng peng though)

• and i'm dead seriiios about the exercise shit. try not geting stoned and just get up...i get on some roughy and tuffy shit.
    basketball plus the yanoia = zone

• basketball plus the yanoia = zone

agreed.

if you shoot from one spot and have your dude rebound for you chances are you can hit a majority of shots within any reasonable distance

• basketball plus the yanoia = zone

agreed.

if you shoot from one spot and have your dude rebound for you chances are you can hit a majority of shots within any reasonable distance

i'm talking about being everywhere on the court and completely dominating the game and feeling like a jedi and shit

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Why the hatt on pipes?

I smoke mostly solo, and good enough ish that 3 or 4 hits is enough for half the night. An E*ghth lasts me like 10 days, I get like 40 sessions outta that piece. If I rolled that shit, I'd get like 4 bones and kill 'em in under a week.

As long as you keep 'em clean, and replace them fairly often, pipes are the move.

I guess with the way I smoke, a bong would be better, but I just feel corny using them now. Even if they're packed with ice cubes, real headz, etc.

• Why the hatt on pipes?

I smoke mostly solo, and good enough ish that 3 or 4 hits is enough for half the night. An E*ghth lasts me like 10 days, I get like 40 sessions outta that piece. If I rolled that shit, I'd get like 4 bones and kill 'em in under a week.

pipes are the move.

• i'm talking about being everywhere on the court and completely dominating the game and feeling like a jedi and shit

no dude, i know exactly what you mean. i was explaining just a small facet for the inexperienced. it's the exact same feeling i get playing music, for me at least. and i havent even been able to play ball 100% since i started smoking on the regular because of a knee ailment. this winter is rehabbing season, tho, and please believe dudes are in trouble this summer.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

i've heard.

• TSGTSG 274 Posts
    [i'm talking about being everywhere on the court and completely dominating the game and feeling like a jedi and shit]

on some ice cube fuck around an get a tripledouble...i should play again i used to domineer lemmings.

smoking can up my push ups to jedi levels because of the lack of awareness of the strain on my muscles and get better results from working out in general when stonered. sometimes i smoke and go out and run stairs at 3 am for no reason just because i want to capitalize on that feeling of invincibility...

i used to say pipes are for hypes but i'm tiring of blunts unless it's some cognac dipped niceness or samethin. i prefer fat j's of that good good and the female chapstick effect on the blunt hurts.

gravity bongs anyone? i remember getting such a quick intense burst of smoke from those that it was nearly suffocating. they might be toy but i'm not much of a weed contraption hound.

• especially in san francisco when there are bad drivers everywhere

hey this is soulstrut. no racist stereotypes.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    when i was younger, i used to say i never got high by myself. sheeeeeit, thats one of th efiner things in life these days...get up, lock myself in my record room, exercise, drink water with lemon init

Oh no doubt.

I meant more as in;

"I'm just going to smoke and watch three movies and eat candy".

That shit is boring.

Being out & about is the move.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts

i've tried a couple ones. although they're allegedly a "healthier" way of smoking, the whole process is utterly unnatural, in my opinion. sucking on a plastic tube is

i used to be a bong head, but fuck that shit too. sucking smoke as hard as you can straight into your lungs doesn't do it for me. i'm an everyday smoker, but i generally just smoke w/ papers, real casually. fuck that rookie take-huge-pulls-and-hold-it-in shit. excuse the rant, but the whole vaporizer thing is reminiscent of that.

far as driving high, do it all the time, without it even being a conscious effort to do so. just never been a problem at all. driven in SF high too, no problems. guess certain people are effected by mari differently.

hmmm......why the hate on bongs? I stay hitting the bong man. Im not really a "rookie" with it either. Long term abuser.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

agreed.

i'm talking about being everywhere on the court and completely dominating the game and feeling like a jedi and shit

I feel you but with hash

Hash gets you more focused. For me weed=music making, movie laughing
    Hash=schoolwork, family visits (i get all nice doing the dishes and shit)

On hash I had a legendary game against my coach and his college team friend

3 blocks, mad steals, 9/9 shooting including 3 3's. I was going crazy all over the place.

Remeber that charles oakley quote about weeed and the NBA

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    hotknife hash dude.

Dude! Hotknifing is just so...so lame! I've met two people in Fredericton with these weird burn marks on their lips and, after tactfully inquiring, i learnt they're from hotknifing. People smoke mediocre weed out here in really odd ways and they're big on hotknifing. Who's so cheap that they need to hotknife weed? It's almost as bad as diluting your weed with tobacco, which is thankfully something people frown on out here.

hotknifing weed is a maritime trailer park tradition man!!!

i can remember numerous hotknife sessions bit when you hardly had two roaches to rub together.. "fuck man i think im gettin a buzz off this coal"

Slush - I have a steady supply of the top quality ish. hookup always has KILLER weed (and is in house).. last few batches have been coming outta quebec and man o man... KILLER.

if you're in need hit me on the PM, im in central toronto (dundas west)

• P.S. I think a couple guys on the board can attest to the quality of the farms....Breakself?Dreas?Raj? SOnic Reducer can attest to the scent.

oh yeah, definitely some high quality stuff. not the most potent ever, but very nice high from quality growers. can't wait to meet it again sometime.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    im late
    yo dubious where you at
    the ish ive been getting lately in toronto is WEAK. i went home to hamilton 2 weeks ago and got bowled over by their stuff. I got like 3 guys in toronto right now and they are all smoking garbage. talk about a rough patch

Ummm, page me

K.

P.S. I think a couple guys on the board can attest to the quality of the farms....Breakself?Dreas?Raj? SOnic Reducer can attest to the scent.

That shit took me to another place...and then to bed. Sweet, sweet dreams.