Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
edited March 4 in Strut Central

Comments

• mmm.mmm.mmm Looks like Biz isn't keeping up with his celebrity fitness work outs.

Hurry up with the stories

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    By the way he grabbed Chans pasta salad and ate the entire thing with one scoop of his hand (no silverware at all) I don't think he is.

• gloomgloom 2,765 Posts
    dee rockin it fonz stylie!

• By the way he grabbed Chans pasta salad and ate the entire thing with one scoop of his hand (no silverware at all) I don't think he is.

That's nasty.

A few weeks ago we were eating Pizza across from Sound Library & Biz only ordered 2 slices.
    I think, oh, good for him. He's not going overboard.
    Then he proceeds to order a big ass BUCKET of those smelly ass garlic knots.
    He must've scarfed close to 30 of those things within 10 minutes.
    Dragon breath indeed.

• Options
    A few weeks ago we were eating Pizza across from Sound Library & Biz only ordered 2 slices.
    I think, oh, good for him. He's not going overboard.
    Then he proceeds to order a big ass BUCKET of those smelly ass garlic knots.
    He must've scarfed close to 30 of those things within 10 minutes.
    Dragon breath indeed.

This is the best laugh I've had on here in a while, thanks Paul.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

• HAHAHA!

Ill. I would have laughed my ass off in that navy store.
    I'm really interested in who this stupid German interviewer kid was though...

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    This thread is on some serious facemelt type shit.

I walk by that army navy surplus store daily, live 10 minutes away.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    awesome. nobody beats the biz when it comes to the stories. thanks chan

• biz related posts/stories are on Soulstrut is where its at. How is this dude not up on here posting yet?

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

Panel story, plaese!

• My girlfriend buys mace at that Army/Navy. We live a couple blocks away. Morroco_Mole in the area!

Peace,
    Cortez

• Biz has not exactly joined the computer age.

For some reason I find that to be a comforting fact.
    Though 'tis a shame since I know he'd get a big kick out of

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Biz said something like "Why would I want to buy stuff on eBay? I travel the country and buy everything in person and then I can find MORE stuff from these shops and people selling stuff!"
    The fucking quote of the decade!

Chan, that story about the Army/Navy surplus store is a trip. This thread is dope.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    How is this dude not up on here posting yet?
    yeh, i was thinking the same thing... with the graemlin, i thought we were sure to get the ss factor.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Biz said he still plans on doing an album where his is singing all of his favorite songs.

ala "Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now" Chan?? I remember seeing Biz do that at The Apollo back in the day and ripped the roof of the place. Every girl in the place was singin'

• yea man war room was fresh on monday. it was just pretty cool to see him live finally after all ive heard. dammit! i brought my "just a friend" cover for him to sign.. and my ass got so drunk i forgot to even ask. and not only that..i left it behind the bar! ahhhh how fun!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

Panel story, plaese!

• awesome! more!

• This schitt is classic material, Chan! You need to have a video camera rolling at all times whenever the B-I-Z the Emmaza-emmaza is in Seatown.

• patiently waiting for more of this...good stuff.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    holy shit anybody try and read the shit on that site:

Tuesday November 15th, 2005 - Just a Touch of Love

Tuesday morning phases in, una corda, detuning a notch before a few stray rays of sun add a cheerful vibe ??? like a Brazilian mazurka in D, acciaccatura. This music is from everywhere.

We wrap up in greatcoats, and bundle ourselves up the hill towards the Academy. The breeze is bracing, briny and makes you say ???bbrrrrrrr???, before blowing you into a whirlpool of alliteration. With cheeks as shiny as a red delicious apple (produce of Washington State), we decide to stop for a coffee. Never a bad move in this town.

Coming from New Zealand, one???s standards are high - just check a fellow Wellingtonian, Mu from Fat Freddies, on the espresso machine at the Academy. Finesse in packing the porta-filter is essential. It???s all in the wrist, I guess, and as Mu commented, there isn???t a DJ or music maker in Wellington who hasn???t been a barista at some point in their career. Thus other globe-trotting kiwis like Mark de Clive Lowe constantly bemoan the lack of good flat whites from New York to London. Luckily, Seattle is an oasis of good brown brew, with milk that???s usually softer than a (funky) monk???s hood. The locals have a secret system of hand signals and tongue clicks to indicate what kind of coffee they would like to order, a bit like an art auction. Whether you believe me or not, be assured that no barista will blink at your request for a double tall split shot vanilla latte with sugar free vanilla rice milk. Note: split shot means one shot caffeinated, one decaf; while ???on the dry side??? has nothing to do with Gerd Janson???s sense of humour, and everything to do with the level of froth in your bowl. For those who truly want to play like a Seattle espresso purist, you got to rock a macchiato or Americano. Ordering one of these may incite your server to sing (like the song I heard on KEXP the other night) I love you to the max, I love you to the max, I love you to the max???
    Well, dreams are free.

• I love you to the max, I love you to the max, I love you to the max???

This song is pretty dope, "Punks in the Beerlight" by the Silver Jews.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    I love you to the max, I love you to the max, I love you to the max???

This song is pretty dope, "Punks in the Beerlight" by the Silver Jews.

ive heard that song numerous times and didnt notice that reference.. i hate "music journalism" of this type.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    ive heard that song numerous times and didnt notice that reference.. i hate "music journalism" of this type.

That write-up is complete and total bullshit

I looked to check the author and it was 'emma jean'- it would be delicious if this was that same loudmouth emma from the stonesthrow board...

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

The interviewer started to argue with Biz about what records Biz did and did not have. Biz said "You have not been to my house. How do you know what records I have?"

Trying to have a serious/debatable interview with Biz seems retarded to me.

Personally, I don't want to really know about the records Biz has or not, thats part of fun. Isnt it?
    183 versions of 'Get Out of My Life Woman'? Come on now. But you know what? There is a chance....