Hollering at girls on Myspace (NRR)

13»

Comments

• my homegirls hippopadodamoose & the stoneface ajuma [aka SUPERUGLY[/b]] was recently hollared at by this dude! fucking awesome!!!

http://www.myspace.con/super_ugly

here's a "message he sent me i mean them entitled "beautiful words from heaven"

love the music..really life changing.. Funny enough i am a rapper and my name is Super Ugly....come check out my band "unified school district"...not as deep or complex as your music, but close..
    myspace.com/unifiedschooldistrict
    hugs
    the OG super ug boots

quite the rispecfellatiation! i think they will be frenids.
    Ha! Those dudes are local. I played a show with them and was very pleasantly surprised by their performance.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    My space scares me. I was hollered at by some girl i had never seen before. I sent a message back like who are you? ANd i got some email advertising her adult site. So.....I get hollered at by fake girls on myspace who are really adult entertainment internet marketing schemes.

• My space scares me. I was hollered at by some girl i had never seen before. I sent a message back like who are you? ANd i got some email advertising her adult site. So.....I get hollered at by fake girls on myspace who are really adult entertainment internet marketing schemes.

um, yeah. this is what i was getting at with the uzbekistani chicks. i love how they all sound the same though. usually something like

hi! i was just look at your page and i totally feel we connect! let me introduce myself. my name is petroshka, i am 19 and i am just move here from uzbekistan. let's be friendly and maybe date on? you can check my page here http://www.onshigsballs.com or you can IM me at [email]stinkybuttslut@hotmail.com.[/email] im new to live LA. lets make friends!!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

um, yeah. this is what i was getting at with the uzbekistani chicks. i love how they all sound the same though. usually something like

hi! i was just look at your page and i totally feel we connect! let me introduce myself. my name is petroshka, i am 19 and i am just move here from uzbekistan. let's be friendly and maybe date on? you can check my page here http://www.onshigsballs.com or you can IM me at [email]stinkybuttslut@hotmail.com.[/email] im new to live LA. lets make friends!!!

"lol".

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    My space scares me. I was hollered at by some girl i had never seen before. I sent a message back like who are you? ANd i got some email advertising her adult site. So.....I get hollered at by fake girls on myspace who are really adult entertainment internet marketing schemes.

hmmm... mine was in correct english. I think she just wanted me to pay to see naked pictures or something. Yours sounds more interesting. haha.

• Options
    I was "hollered" at by a girl whose nickname is also Sweendog, it was kind of uncomfortable. I gave it some thought and realized she must have actually searched out other people who have the same ridiculous nickname as she and I, then reached out and contacted the one in the pink shirt. Nice girl though, I wish her luck.

Also got contacted by some chick who is "from russia", and another who I didn't really understand what she was talking about I think she had me mixed up with someone else.

I never heard a peep from anyone on there until I changed my status from "in a relationship" to "single", which makes sense I guess.

• My space scares me. I was hollered at by some girl i had never seen before. I sent a message back like who are you? ANd i got some email advertising her adult site. So.....I get hollered at by fake girls on myspace who are really adult entertainment internet marketing schemes.

Hey, that's how I met Daze!

Herm

• MySpace is a great tool for keeping in touch with friends/associates.

MySpace is not for "hollering".

There's a lot of homoerotic tension in this thread.

• Aren't you still married? How does all the partying with younger girls work?

Ahhh... I think this goes to the top of my "Best .gif found on the internet"

Does anyone know what this is from? I had no clue when I ganked it and posted it up on here.

It's from Strangers With Candy. Specifically, it came from this episode, which also taught us that Jerri Blank's biggest musical influences were "Lee Harvey Oswald, Tony' The Big Tuna' Arcado, and Chuckles Manson--you know, the greats."

COMEDY REVEALED thanks i knew it looked familiar! this gif has been the highlight of my morning (i work in an office)

This must be a season 3 episode

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Your avatar annoys me.

who planets?

me too.

BUMPITY BUMP for the lil dudes

• Aren't you still married? How does all the partying with younger girls work?

Ahhh... I think this goes to the top of my "Best .gif found on the internet"

Does anyone know what this is from? I had no clue when I ganked it and posted it up on here.

That's Jazzy, the high school band teacher in "Strangers With Candy"... It's from the episode where Jerry is doing the scat in the jazz band. Shes being sexual harassed by some boys in the episode, and Jazzy is trying to refrain from sexual harassing the students. You need to get hip to that shit man... Funniest show ever.

Peace...

FNM

*sorry, didn't see people had already replied, favorite show, so I was a little reply happy to the request for an ID*