How to start a (budget) 45 collection???

13»

Comments

• alright! i get the idea.

i just asked for advice. you don??t have to give any advice if you don??t want to. I think you are doing this thing for a while now. just like i am. But never the less I somehow I haven??t payed much attention to this whole 7inch thing and just out of curiosity i thought to myself that getting a little deeper into this subject might be interesting. as you can see in my other threat i??m just at the very beginning in the 45 game.

of course i am not ashamed to get my fingers dusty and dirty. i??ve been throuh piles of records for many years now, always in quest of those good records catching dust in others peoples attics and garages. i found lots of records that way but i did??t pay too much attention on those little records.

i don??t want people to tell me how to collect, to dig or which record i should buy. i was just curious how people started there collections, especially from those guys from europe, cause they are more or less in the same situation/market as i am.

isn??t this forum just the right place to exchange that kind of information?

isn??t it ok just to ask for advice.

isn??t it nice to share some knowledge.

to be honest, i don??t know ether (price check!)

have a nice sunday after all.

• To me its not that of a problem, if they only tried to give something in return...

If so neither it??s a problem for me ...

but on one hand he asks for other stuff than the obvious

and in return gives a listing including titles like "titanic - sultana" which is still to me if he wants to get some serious titles.

There are more common tracks in this list. Consider two things. First, i posted some 45s I am feeling. In other words records i like. not the stuff that should make you think: aw, that man??s so fucking dope. i wish i got his records. second thing is that i own just very few 45s and i started this threat to gather some information myself. i gave what i could.

participate or not. it??s fun to me. if it bothers you, take a deep breath and switch two another subject.

gott zum gru??e,
    sebastian

• what a bunch of a**holes some of you are, share your knowledge or stfu?

• what location do you rep hommie?

this is muenster calling. you?

• what a bunch of a**holes some of you are, share your knowledge or stfu?

Talking to ?

• Go to www.ebreggae.com and start your reggae 7" collection...

Peace,
    Cortez

I noticed a lot of their "original press" 45s like the cheap stuff on the Henry's label have US addresses and very neat, professional looking printing...they don't look "original" to me at all. What's up with that?