japanese reseal plastics

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited November 2005 in Strut Central
ya'll like these? i screwed up a bunch of covers by accidently sticking it on the sticky side then pulling it off. peace, stein. . .

Comments

• At first I was discarding them immediately after buying the records...

They're a real hassle if you wanna play the shit often.

I've started saving them now though... Figure they'll come in handy when I ship shit home. Probably by sea... they'll offer a certain level or water-proof-ness.

Peace...
    FNM

• ya'll like these? i screwed up a bunch of covers by accidently sticking it on the sticky side then pulling it off. peace, stein. . .

I just did this too.

A mint 7inch from the 70???s soon went down a grading after being in my hands for just a few minutes. I tried putting it back in the plastic sleeve for the first time, catching the colour sleeve with the sticky bit and ripping a bit of colour off.

• ya'll like these? i screwed up a bunch of covers by accidently sticking it on the sticky side then pulling it off. peace, stein. . .

Haha! I was close to doing that aswell! I felt like Bombtechnician trying to fiddle with it while being on the cell at the same time...

Those joints are nice man! Good dust protection for "Wall-rares"

DONT TOUCH IT BITCH

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    I Use them for covers with busted seams. Otherwise I don't like 'em.

• DubiousDubious 1,865 Posts
    at the record store i used to work at we put any record over 10 bones in these sleeves. I bought a couple hundred and sleeved up alot of things that don't get alot of play... i agree opening closing is a hassle, and if you so much as breathe on them wrong the seams blow out. But they're SOOOOO crisp and seethru, covers look brand new.