2»

Comments

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    The clutter is fuckin up my tao, man!

• Show-off!!!!! JK! Good luck wit' dat!

this is nothing to be proud of.

doh!

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    can we see your kitchen sun fortune? yes. im am scared. but i think i can handle it.

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Damn I wish I had a scanner I went and lived with my little cousin in Pittsburgh for like 6 months and dude keeps all his records in a giant unorganized heap on his concrete floor. Not even stacks just fucking landfill piles. Shit was killin me. I got mad pics of it. everything else was pristine except his records....what the fuk is that

• yo meat. you get my message? hooooooooouryrteenuvndbdydmwidsls,sjfheneud,dos;w.wod,fjfu!

• can we see your kitchen sun fortune? yes. im am scared. but i think i can handle it.

• asparagusasparagus Northampton, MA 333 Posts
    can we see your kitchen sun fortune? yes. im am scared. but i think i can handle it.

oh shit!

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    taken Nov. 4 7:58 I'm pretty sure I have the dirtiest room on the strut. Welcome to my amusing hell.

PS my girl is messier than me.

.........why are there handbags everywhere? and whats in the yellow box? is that fruit over there?

• taken Nov. 4 7:58 I'm pretty sure I have the dirtiest room on the strut. Welcome to my amusing hell.

yo sun, it looks like a used condom on top of an envelope bottom center?
    peace, stein. . .

• GambleGamble 844 Posts

and whats in the yellow box?

It looks that, ironically, that is a box of trashbags. The lingering, painful reminder of the last time he tried to pull his life together and "get clean", perhaps?

One day at a time, kid. Keep Coming Back!

• Don't front on the god sun_fortune - he is the epitome of the absent minded professor: doing mad experiements in the lab leaves no time for superficial things like cleaning. He's got mad beats yo...

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    taken Nov. 4 7:58 I'm pretty sure I have the dirtiest room on the strut. Welcome to my amusing hell.

yo sun, it looks like a used condom on top of an envelope bottom center?

peace, stein. . .

my god. im kinda messy, but at least i have furniture. sort of.

man.

• Do you wash your ass the same way you clean house?

• A-ight, folls... I am WINNING the dirty cluttered room contest. Don't test me, ya betta move ova, yeah...

Note: these pics are all in the same room, and do not even show the full extent of the clutter

If you look a looker closer at this pic (see below)...

there's a FLY stuck in the plastic record sleeve holding the Creative Sounds Of The Organization album cover. This fly has been decomposing in this sleeve for years. I literally cannot get to this record on the wall due to all the stuff that's in the way down below it. I would have to, like, build a bridge or a crane or something if I want to get to it. I can't even move things out of the way, because there is no place to put them without moving them to another part of the house, and wifey ain't goin' for that (I already have a few G.U.N. record and cd boxes and a rack of throwback jerseys in the dining room... it's a cause of mild tension right now in my household).

If somebody can top this come on and bring it. I got more ammo if need be.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    yikes!

• PlanetPlanet 589 Posts
    Soul Strut should make a new book as the answer to the one called Bedroom Rockers, and call it Bedroom Clutter Kings

• I feel good about my little mess now

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts

creative sounds of the fly organisation! how do you guys manage to make beats when its that messy? i cant seem to focus when my place is a mess.

• PS my girl is messier than me.

apparently she is older as well going by the walker in the rear left

• If i came home and saw my house looking like this that bitch would have a TIMBERLAND in her ass.

• how do you guys manage to make beats when its that messy? i cant seem to focus when my place is a mess.

It is not conducive to ANYTHING positive. The sheer amount of schitt in this room is overwhelming. I can barely move around, let alone find enough focus to actually create anything. All I want to do when I come in here is climb over and around the maze of records, cds, papers etc. and get to the chair in front of my computer and log into soulstrut. I want to get rid of so much of this schitt, but it goes against the very nature of the obsessive collector. I am, unfortunately, destined to drown in this ocean of junkiness because, in reality, most of it is not junk and I can't bear to part with it.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    plaese to make a set sale list

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    I will add on. Not nearly as messy as the others.....

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    hah is that a picture of this thread on your computer screen

next level!!!!

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

next level!!!!

yep it sure is.

• edubedub 715 Posts

next level!!!!

yep it sure is.

maybe dollarbin can make one of those recursive animated avatars that zooms into that computer screen indefinitely... that would be

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    If i came home and saw my house looking like this that bitch would have a TIMBERLAND in her ass.

LOL

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

you look like you just got robbed homie!

seriously.

• I will add on. Not nearly as messy as the others.....

Its kind of comforitng to know that I am looking your room at the same time as you were looking at mine. Huh?

As a coutesy to all strutters, you may all use me as a scapegoat in your future domestic disputes. Simply print out the picture of my crib and the next time your partner or roommate starts getting on you and your mess, simply refer to said picture and say "at least its not as dirty as this dood's on that record web site I look at. You should appreciate what you have..."

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

next level!!!!

yep it sure is.