do ya'll talk to your ex's

Comments

• Doc, your point seems to be women are just good for sex. That's all well and good. But be prepared, you will probably have to pay for sex in your twilight years which for you, might be your forties.

Also curious, who takes care of you when you are sick? Your boys? Mom dukes?

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

besides I never see the point of males and females being friends unless they are fuckin. Imean I never wanted to hang out with a girl unless the prospect of getting some was there. Why would i want to hang out with a girl that wont give it up? i could hang out with my boys and have a better time.

I hope you're kidding.
    not at all.
    Okay. Sounds a little misogynistic. That's like saying girls are only good for one thing. I know plenty of girls who are just as much fun to hang with as my guy friends if not more. I even know ones who I don't have to watch my mouth around, they understand that I'm a guy and some even talk the same way. Lots of girls are smart, funny, interesting, fun to be with, good at video games, like music, I can't even believe I have to say this stuff, what are you, 6 years old?? - "girls have kooties!"
    its amazing how people judge and ar condescending.

Dawg, i just dont see the point. I havent met ANY females that are good for just hanging out like one of my boys. I usually never have anything in common, and we dont communicate well. SO what.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I mean i am friends with females, just not to the point we might hang out, go shopping, out to a movie or dinner or coffee or lunch.

You prefer to sip coffee, shop for clothes or watch a Merchant-Ivory historical romance in the company of a dude?

Doc, your point seems to be women are just good for sex. That's all well and good. But be prepared, you will probably have to pay for sex in your twilight years which for you, might be your forties.

Also curious, who takes care of you when your sick? Your boys? Mom dukes?

you guys get shit soo twisted. I love women man, they arent just good for sex.

My twilight years my forties huh? makes sense.

That paying for sex shit is bullshit mang. Check my posts. I am married and I am going to continue to stay that way as I have a very loving wife who is the greatest and strongest person I know.

I am just saying that the dynamic is off between men and women in platonic relationships(typically).

I mean i am friends with females, just not to the point we might hang out, go shopping, out to a movie or dinner or coffee or lunch.

You prefer to sip coffee, shop for clothes or watch a Merchant-Ivory historical romance in the company of a dude?

NO! WITH MY WIFE!

• I mean i am friends with females, just not to the point we might hang out, go shopping, out to a movie or dinner or coffee or lunch.

umm slow down. check my response fella.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

you guys get shit soo twisted. I love women man, they arent good for sex.
    I am just saying that the dynamic is between men in relationships(typically). [/b]

you guys get shit soo twisted. I love women man, they arent good for JUST sex.
    I am just saying that the dynamic is between men in relationships(typically). [/b]

oh shit! I fuckd that up.

to rephrase.
    Of course they are good for more than just sex. WOmen are amazing.

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts

to rephrase.

Dude, I was just fucking with ya!
    I think it's funny that Delay ("Do you taste dick when you kiss her") is getting on you for being a dick in regards to having female friends. Not calling out Tom, just saying that this whole thread has gotten pretty funny.

to rephrase.

Dude, I was just fucking with ya!

ha i know, but damn. that HAD to be changed.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Lots of girls are smart, funny, interesting, fun to be with, good at video games, like music, I can't even believe I have to say this stuff

except for the video games part, a dog will do just fine.

(Wife: if your reading this, I'm wearing my slave disguise tonight).

• (Wife: if your reading this, I'm wearing my slave disguise tonight).

you seriously have me in stitches over here:)

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    this thread is bonkers, just like one of my exes

I am currently "friendly" with one of my long lost exes. She is cool and successful.

• i talk to mine once in a blue moon. i used to get mini panic attacs every time but it's all good now. i kinda dont see any point in talking to her. what are your experiences with this?
    peace, stein. . .

I suggest you don't have babies then.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    hCrink, that chicken feet story had me laughing.

JorgeRuizLopez, you constantly are funny.

Okay, with that out of the way. I'll only talk to an ex if it's chill. I don't need to have forced discussions just because we were tight at one point in time. People change and that's that.

At the talking-to-girls-platonically issue. Man, at this point I like talking to girls even more then guys. Very fun, especially once they'll share anything and everything with you.

And at the flirting thing. I find that sometimes lust is better when not satisfied.

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    do ya'll talk to your ex's?

only when i masterbate.

• i am still friends with one of my ex boyfriends and my current eye-apple is cool with that and trusts me. there is the occasional awkward vibe like i don't think i could ever have a conversation about really personal things like sex like i can with 'regular' friends

but for the most part we are cool and it's strictly platonic

• thanks for the insight everyone. good stuff. peace, stein. . .

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    good stuff. peace, stein. . .

hahahaha, that's funny. GREAT stuff!

• behemothbehemoth 2,189 Posts
    I dont. But she talks to me. I ignore her.

• I'd still f**** em all but I'd never talk to 'em.
    I prefer to imagine them suffering.... LOL

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I'd still f**** em all but I'd never talk to 'em.

I'm still on great terms with a couple, on avoid-contact-at-all-costs terms with others. Depends on the nature of the break up.

• I'd still f**** em all but I'd never talk to 'em.

I'm still on great terms with a couple, on avoid-contact-at-all-costs terms with others. Depends on the nature of the break up.

I am famous for being a psycho-bitches magnet so i never had a friendly break-up.

I'm not bad I'm just drawn that way..... =P

It's really difficult to have a friendly platonic relationship with a person after you've crazy fucked daily for a while. I mean you can't just go grab a coffee and chit-chat about [a news event/issue] or some bullshit. We used to hurt each other from sex. You'd be screaming crazy wild things. Hell, I could easily sketch an exact representation of your labia on this napkin. Damn and I just remembered your tits bouncing around. And you slapped me that time you were on top and my face was red on one side all day at work. Oh, what? Yeah, we're not traveling for Christmas this year. How's your mom?

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    TMI

b/w

Soulstrut Comedy Gold.

Are you traveling for Christmas this year, Oliver?

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    *We used to hurt each other from sex. You'd be screaming crazy wild things. Hell, I could easily sketch an exact representation of your labia on this napkin. Damn and I just remembered your tits bouncing around. And you slapped me that time you were on top and my face was red on one side all day at work. Oh, what?* Are you traveling for Christmas this year, Oliver? [/b]

Just thought I spell it out for the slower kids at the back of the class.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Are you traveling for Christmas this year, Oliver?

Naw, we're spending the holiday down here with my wife's family. My own parents are staying in Asia and my sister is going to hit up Vegas with some friends for Xmas.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I miss having grafwritah on the Board.

Christmas came early!!

It's really difficult to have a friendly platonic relationship with a person after you've crazy fucked daily for a while. I mean you can't just go grab a coffee and chit-chat about [a news event/issue] or some bullshit. We used to hurt each other from sex. You'd be screaming crazy wild things. Hell, I could easily sketch an exact representation of your labia on this napkin. Damn and I just remembered your tits bouncing around. And you slapped me that time you were on top and my face was red on one side all day at work. Oh, what? Yeah, we're not traveling for Christmas this year. How's your mom?