do ya'll talk to your ex's

Comments

• she used to annoy me a little bit but i guess i've become more easily annoyed.

no, its easier take annoying people when you are getting some from them

• I've always stayed in touch with my exes and one married a billionaire (literally BILLIONaire) so its cool that we can still hang out - cause being filthy fucking rich is pretty sick.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts

she used to annoy me a little bit but i guess i've become more easily annoyed.

say hello to 4 me.

• she used to annoy me a little bit but i guess i've become more easily annoyed.

say hello to 4 me.

go back to sleep, and anyways the mack isnt putting out lately, hes been upset (see: sand in the vagina) and not in the mood, you know with the stress of the whole not working thing, he feels he cant really support me now or a family, i mean it wasnt much money but we had burritos or mexican pizza on the table every night and the warmth of our love

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts

she used to annoy me a little bit but i guess i've become more easily annoyed.

yeah pretty much.

I dont talk to my exes (im married) but after I was done fuckin a bitch I never talked to her. No reason to.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    after I was done fuckin a bitch I never talked to her. No reason to.
    wow. playuuuur.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    my ex from middle school, hazel, and i still talk from time to time. shes in LA but her man is kinda psycho marine dude... thats okay... we can just talk on the phone.

im still close to my ex from high school. anna and i hang out maybe two or three times a year.

one ex from college, june, were still really good friends. i might even go to the hospital when she gives birth at the end of the month.

and my ex prior to the wife, julie, shit... she came to my wedding! shes the homie! i miss her the most but mostly because we became really close friends right before she moves to taiwan.

i dont speak to others but only because we lost touch...

• It's weird for me cause my ex broke up with me. Now when YOUR the one that is broken up with, it's tough. But she kept calling me. And then one day she stopped calling. I was heartbroken, but I knew I had to move on. Then, out of the blue, she calls like nothing happened. We meet, and the feelings come right back. Now she says why can't we be friends. You can't be friends when one person is jonesing for the other. So I stopped talking to her.

Then she starts with the guilt. I miss you. We could have lots of fun together as friends. You never know what can happen. Sucked me right back in. Now we talk everyday, just like when we were together, but without the sexual aspect of it. Probably the only reason I do talk to her is because I think maybe I'll get back in there. I know chances are naught, as someone said, we're exes for a reason.

So I do talk, but only if the feelings are gone, cause if you give someone power like that, you'll never be able to be real with one another. Then what's the point?

• It's weird for me cause my ex broke up with me. Now when YOUR the one that is broken up with, it's tough. But she kept calling me. And then one day she stopped calling. I was heartbroken, but I knew I had to move on. Then, out of the blue, she calls like nothing happened. We meet, and the feelings come right back. Now she says why can't we be friends. You can't be friends when one person is jonesing for the other. So I stopped talking to her.

Then she starts with the guilt. I miss you. We could have lots of fun together as friends. You never know what can happen. Sucked me right back in. Now we talk everyday, just like when we were together, but without the sexual aspect of it. Probably the only reason I do talk to her is because I think maybe I'll get back in there. I know chances are naught, as someone said, we're exes for a reason.

So I do talk, but only if the feelings are gone, cause if you give someone power like that, you'll never be able to be real with one another. Then what's the point?

stop talking to her bro, the sooner you do this the better it is for you

• I'm still close with my college-era gf. My current gf and I even went to her wedding. The girls I've been with since her were not happy about it, but they got over it eventually when they saw it was truly just a friendly relationship. Maybe it was becuase she and I were just friends for about 2 years before we got together that we can exist as just friends again. In that respect, she is definitely the most mature of my exes, she can truly let the past be the past and move on.

I had this one ex who I tried to be friends with. We had a nice long phone conversation and at the end I mentioned that I was interested in somebody. As soon as I said that she got all upset and regretted even talking to me. Being friends was obviously not what she had in mind.

I wish I was in touch with all of them, however. I still care about them. I find it impossible to just completely stop caring about someone whom I loved, unless they really did me wrong.

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    It's weird for me cause my ex broke up with me. Now when YOUR the one that is broken up with, it's tough. But she kept calling me. And then one day she stopped calling. I was heartbroken, but I knew I had to move on. Then, out of the blue, she calls like nothing happened. We meet, and the feelings come right back. Now she says why can't we be friends. You can't be friends when one person is jonesing for the other. So I stopped talking to her.

• my ex from college is my fiance's boss.

• Keep in touch with one ex.We went out for 3 years.Seriously nice girl and bang into her music.But,as my brother kindly pointed out to me the other day,my last 3 girlfriends have all left the country.

• stop talking to her bro, the sooner you do this the better it is for you

I know, your right. Seriously, next time she calls (which should be any minute now, she really doesn't have any friends) we're gonna have to have a talk.

• stop talking to her bro, the sooner you do this the better it is for you

I know, your right. Seriously, next time she calls (which should be any minute now, she really doesn't have any friends) we're gonna have to have a talk.

i had a girl just like this, no friends (blamed me for that as well) and when she finds another boy she will not be calling anymore, and u will b hurtin

• I have an ex that calls everytime she wants to be assured that she's not crazy. So, I lie to her and tell her she's not.

• You know, now that I think about it, the main reason I don't talk to my exes (except for the one) has been whoever my current girlfriend was at the time. Usually they WILL NOT STAND for any contact with an ex. No matter how much I convince them there's nothing to worry about, there is always suspicion, because "people get back with their exes all the time, it happened to my sister, etc..."
    I hate that.

You know, now that I think about it, the main reason I don't talk to my exes (except for the one) has been whoever my current girlfriend was at the time. Usually they WILL NOT STAND for any contact with an ex. No matter how much I convince them there's nothing to worry about, there is always suspicion, because "people get back with their exes all the time, it happened to my sister, etc..."
    I hate that.

fuck that. are you gonna let your girl kick it with her ex? nope. Gotta lock that down.

• You know, now that I think about it, the main reason I don't talk to my exes (except for the one) has been whoever my current girlfriend was at the time. Usually they WILL NOT STAND for any contact with an ex. No matter how much I convince them there's nothing to worry about, there is always suspicion, because "people get back with their exes all the time, it happened to my sister, etc..."
    I hate that.

fuck that. are you gonna let your girl kick it with her ex? nope. Gotta lock that down.

Relationships are about trust. Of course every situation is different and should be treated as such, but if I believe she had a platonic relationship with an ex, I'd be cool with it, because I have one too. Can't let it get out of hand, though.

• i talk to mine once in a blue moon. i used to get mini panic attacs every time but it's all good now. i kinda dont see any point in talking to her. what are your experiences with this?
    peace, stein. . .

I usually maintain some limited communication shortly after the breakup. After a few months communication is usually non-existant.

You know, now that I think about it, the main reason I don't talk to my exes (except for the one) has been whoever my current girlfriend was at the time. Usually they WILL NOT STAND for any contact with an ex. No matter how much I convince them there's nothing to worry about, there is always suspicion, because "people get back with their exes all the time, it happened to my sister, etc..."
    I hate that.

Relationships are about trust.
    Can't let it get out of hand, though.

for sure. though, i dont trust the guy. I mean, i know me. I would play the "come on, i hit it before" card.

besides I never see the point of males and females being friends unless they are fuckin. Imean I never wanted to hang out with a girl unless the prospect of getting some was there. Why would i want to hang out with a girl that wont give it up? i could hang out with my boys and have a better time.

• besides I never see the point of males and females being friends unless they are fuckin. Imean I never wanted to hang out with a girl unless the prospect of getting some was there. Why would i want to hang out with a girl that wont give it up? i could hang out with my boys and have a better time.

I know exactly what you mean, although I do have female friends I am not attracted too. I have even made friends with unhittable girls just so I can make a run at the VERY-hittable friends. I guess that makes me a pig, right? But to me it's all about stratagyzing.

• besides I never see the point of males and females being friends unless they are fuckin. Imean I never wanted to hang out with a girl unless the prospect of getting some was there. Why would i want to hang out with a girl that wont give it up? i could hang out with my boys and have a better time.

A lot of my friends are girls. I enjoy hanging out with them although I sometimes forget how you're supposed to talk to a girl and end up pissing them off. Always when they're being irrational. Sometimes I hang out with them too much and crave some male camaraderie (nohomo).

besides I never see the point of males and females being friends unless they are fuckin. Imean I never wanted to hang out with a girl unless the prospect of getting some was there. Why would i want to hang out with a girl that wont give it up? i could hang out with my boys and have a better time.

A lot of my friends are girls. I enjoy hanging out with them although I sometimes forget how you're supposed to talk to a girl and end up pissing them off. Always when they're being irrational. Sometimes I hang out with them too much and crave some male camaraderie (nohomo).

thats what im saying, around my boys I dont have to watch how I talk, and I dont deal with drama..

I hate that.

I hope you're kidding.

I hate that.

I hope you're kidding.

not at all.

• i kinda dont see any point in talking to her
    That's right. I'm with you on that one.

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    I hate that.

I hope you're kidding.

not at all.
    are you 19 years old? I really hope so.

I hate that.

I hope you're kidding.

not at all.

Okay. Sounds a little misogynistic. That's like saying girls are only good for one thing. I know plenty of girls who are just as much fun to hang with as my guy friends if not more. I even know ones who I don't have to watch my mouth around, they understand that I'm a guy and some even talk the same way. Lots of girls are smart, funny, interesting, fun to be with, good at video games, like music, I can't even believe I have to say this stuff, what are you, 6 years old?? - "girls have kooties!"

I hate that.

I hope you're kidding.

not at all.
    are you 19 years old? I really hope so.

nope. 28 sir.

I mean i am friends with females, just not to the point we might hang out, go shopping, out to a movie or dinner or coffee or lunch.