The Recent Onslaught of Little Dudes

Comments

• i'm saying. there's more ass patting going on here on page 5 than at a gay softball game.

that's about where I showed up...

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

great album!

Seconded, dudes!

• cascas 1,484 Posts
    naw man. not like that at all...broken toe diagnosis today. grumpalumpagous is in total effect. nothing can be done but the buddy tape method.

fools are getting might comfy with the ass slaps around here though.

AAAYYYYYYYYYOOO!

cas pondering # 3,765[/b]
    you know how you can pause yourself out of an AYO...what if you are saying something extemely gay? could a pause really stop the AYO? like if queenmoist said to rosstopher hoggling, "i really like the way you (pause) pinched my spindles when we tag teamed that night at milk." that shit is so gay that even a pause doesn't help.

just something to think about.

• as for someone who has "lurked" around soulstrut for the past three years, i find this attitude all you "regulars" have to be... well, pretty much horseshit.

most of you motherfuckers ain't no realer than the 'little dudes' that just found this place. you might have a few years on 'em digging-wise, but all you really have is that you posted more about some dumb shit like what your goddamn favorite popeyes side order was. get over yourselves already.

I sponsor this little dude.

• Dudes act superior because they are and if you stopped taking yourself so seriously you might learn something. I get picked on here for my name, my willingness to drop loot on records and the fact that I'm a frat boy, but who cares? I don't take myself that seriously, but I take DJing and the record game seriously. If someone gives you a hard time about your weak discoveries, come back when you find something more impressive instead of crying about it.

?????

• as for someone who has "lurked" around soulstrut for the past three years, i find this attitude all you "regulars" have to be... well, pretty much horseshit.

most of you motherfuckers ain't no realer than the 'little dudes' that just found this place. you might have a few years on 'em digging-wise, but all you really have is that you posted more about some dumb shit like what your goddamn favorite popeyes side order was. get over yourselves already.

I sponsor this little dude.

Einstein's gonna be pissed.

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts
    can I get a on Nathan Davis "If"??!?!?!!

$500

• dayday 9,611 Posts

i'm saying. there's more ass patting going on here on page 5 than at a gay softball game.

I'm trying to reign in my emotions and be the calm, serene, peaceful Day I know I can be.

Motherfucker.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    hi fuckers

I want to play too.

I found this picture when I googled "Dan". I kinda like it, what do you guys think?

• canonicalcanonical 2,100 Posts
    I wanna be down.............. with company flow

Little dudes want respect, and older heads don't want the board ruined by 's and type threads. OK?

Can we all get back to making hillarious posts involving graemlin's and dropping the knowledge on the kiddies?

And by "the kiddies" I mean "myself"

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    And seriously again, It's just the internet:

Yeah, I can understand why some strutters get offended by new posters that come out guns blazing, james last rackords-waving, but sometimes it turns into mud-slinging unnecessarily fast. Sure, it's entertaining, but the generally hostile tone and abundance of sarcasm doesn't really help matters. Sometimes language barriers and difference in humor comes into play as well (this is more important than y'all think!!). Unless people are being downright personal, calling your momma a ho or whatever, just let it slide, like Terry_Clubup said.

In the big scheme of things, who cares if somebody's first 3 posts was a inquiry about this or that. I did that too, because I thought people here were really knowledgeable, and I had a couple of things I was wondering about, not because I wanted to butt-fuck the Soulstrut Braintrust and never give anything back. If you think it's wack, just ignore it, and it will regulate itself. I'm sure some of the long-time posters were over-zealous when they first started posting too. I don't really care if I get clowned on, because my self esteem is not based on my goodwill on some website, but the clubhouse mentality will scare off some potentially good contributors that don't have the stamina.

Isn't part of being a 'Big dude' being just that ??? the bigger man?

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Most of them hate each other as much as they hate you!

hahahahahhahahahahahahah

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    i probably shouldn't be one to speak on this, but the vast majority of newbie aliases are wack.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i think that spartalickus or whatever dudes name had a nice first post but then lost me afterwards... that picture of that monster or whatever it is was kinda funny to look at as well.

that dude that made the wife comment towards PRo... wives and kids are not to be fucked with... talk shit about someones mom or shit about that specific dude/tte only. that wife shit... or someones kids... THAT SHIT WONT BE TOLERATED... foul man... no matter what someone was saying.

i tried to download a couple of those real headz songs... ugh. failed uploads and crappy music. i knew most of those records but really... is this one of the problems with new recruits? they cant download records anymore? wow... thats too bad.

i think its kinda cool that new people have popped on and have contributed shit. lurkers who now are talking shit because they cant download a song or feel like theres less record talk going on should be ashamed of themselves. YOU HAD YOUR CHANCES FOR HOW MANY WEEKS, MONTHS, YEARS TO POST SOMETHING and now youre mad... okay.

anyway... i have to go run around the east bay while the wife hits the Title 9 sale...

bye.

• ZomBZomB 397 Posts
    Where is the love?

I guess im new & for the record i joined before record day after lurking for a while. With regards to the album upload thread i never even got round to looking at that altough i did cop some stuff on record day....which as yet i havnt even listned to. I dont roll with a list of raer & have just as much time for a ??1 record as much as i do for a ??100 record. I respect the opinions of the established folk on here & come to gain knowledge about records & artists i may see on my diggin travels. I also like to kick it with my favourite celebrity djs. If some 1 does come on here with a bunch of requests & a bad attitude then they should get . That is all & im jus sayin.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    i'm on a buncha different forums and i have to say this is the only one where dudes act like it's cool to be a veteran of a fucking message board...

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    i'm on a buncha different forums and i have to say this is the only one where dudes act like it's cool to be a veteran of a fucking message board...

What act? It is cool to be a SoulStrut vet.

• i'm on a buncha different forums and i have to say this is the only one where dudes act like it's cool to be a veteran of a fucking message board...

That's because it is cool to be a SoulStrut vet, it's no act.

i totally agree... and i am not some low life degenerate who jerks of to the computer all day. i got a life. i have to schedule my time to post on the strut. this is major bitches.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Hi guys!

What did I miss?

• a lot of excellent bullshit.

black panther thread dude.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    You mean that violent hate group?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

May I point out that it was actually the little dudes that attempted to turn this thread into a discourse on big dudism?

Really though, if you can muster up sufficient anger towards somebody for talking that little dude/big dude talk to make a post about it, then the joke's on you.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts

May I point out that it was actually the little dudes that attempted to turn this thread into a discourse on big dudism?

Really though, if you can muster up sufficient anger towards somebody for talking that little dude/big dude talk to make a post about it, then the joke's on you.

hi, it took me 15 seconds to post that and 15 seconds to post this...

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    I hope this thread never dies

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I hope this thread never dies

You can't kill the undead.

• i'm on a buncha different forums and i have to say this is the only one where dudes act like it's cool to be a veteran of a fucking message board...

hi, it took me 15 seconds to post that and 15 seconds to post this...

BAN

• The question I got is what if a so called "big dude" lives with ma dukes. Does that kinda suspend their "Big Dude" status? Also what about "big dudes" who don't DJ is that kinda of a no no also? What about "big chicks" and "little chicks"? Do "big dudes" get with "big chicks" or "little chicks" and do "little dudes" ever get "little chicks" or "big chicks". Is there a thing such as "bigger dudes" and of course "bigger chicks"? What about if a dude looks like a lady? Or what if a dude works at a ranch? Do dudes ever ask where there car is at? Out of everyone who is on here, who is "THE DUDE" (and I ain't talkin bout Quincy mang)?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Asking questions is the number one sign of a little dude.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    The question I got is what if a so called "big dude" lives with ma dukes. Does that kinda suspend their "Big Dude" status? Also what about "big dudes" who don't DJ is that kinda of a no no also? What about "big chicks" and "little chicks"? Do "big dudes" get with "big chicks" or "little chicks" and do "little dudes" ever get "little chicks" or "big chicks". Is there a thing such as "bigger dudes" and of course "bigger chicks"? What about if a dude looks like a lady? Or what if a dude works at a ranch? Do dudes ever ask where there car is at? Out of everyone who is on here, who is "THE DUDE" (and I ain't talkin bout Quincy mang)?

thank you for remembering the chicks.

when i was a young girl - my cousins kept and trained pigeons. the poop was a little overwhelming, but the sheer number of the pigeons and my cousins' control and respect for the birds was pretty awesome. my cousins also had chickens, ducks and who knows what other birds loose in their courtyard, not for eating or anything, they just had them. my absolute favourite, of course, were the little yellow chicks. to this day - the nickname my family has for me translates into baby chick. anyway. it was naptime one afternoon and i really wanted to bring one of the chicks into the house with me, but this was not alllowed. i was told over and over not to, but I sneaked one in anyway. my uncle was already in the room - half-asleep and didn't really have it in him to enforce the rule. i fell asleep. i woke up to find my chick dead under my uncle. I was devastated and have to say that even writing this, I feel exactly like I did when I saw the little thing under his shoulder.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    brian, you'd think living in the islands would give you a more laid back look... you really should look into some SSRI type pharmaceuticals (lexapro, wellbutrin, etc.) that guy you just tried to son is a better dj than you will ever be, knows more real world cats than you, has more/better records than you ever will, has a fly wife, and a better outlook on life than you apparently ever will. just think about each one of those things, hommie.