The Recent Onslaught of Little Dudes

Comments

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    brian, you'd think living in the islands would give you a more laid back look... you really should look into some SSRI type pharmaceuticals (lexapro, wellbutrin, etc.) that guy you just tried to son is a better dj than you will ever be, knows more real world cats than you, has more/better records than you ever will, has a fly wife, and a better outlook on life than you apparently ever will. just think about each one of those things, hommie.

ouch.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    brian, you'd think living in the islands would give you a more laid back look... you really should look into some SSRI type pharmaceuticals (lexapro, wellbutrin, etc.) that guy you just tried to son is a better dj than you will ever be, knows more real world cats than you, has more/better records than you ever will, has a fly wife, and a better outlook on life than you apparently ever will. just think about each one of those things, hommie.

I think you might want to prescribe some of those for yourself.

I'm pretty sure Brian was kidding cause it was pretty obvious TECUMSEH was.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i was completely and totally serious with that previous statement. everyone so serious up in here lately. and i'm sure your homie can ride for himself.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    or maybe not...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

I'm pretty sure Brian was kidding cause it was pretty obvious TECUMSEH was.

who?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    haha damn it. sarcasm lost on the internet

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    hey

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    day, i'm about as chipper as they come... i'm just calling out one of over a thousand cutting/negative comments. it's all archived, see for yourself.

hey.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    who?

that's what i'm asking too

who, what? i was simply responding to BRIAN's negativity. all of his posts are archived. i'm no policeman, but i'm just stating my opinion.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    If you have any problem with me posting, please do not hestitate to private message me. If this has bothered you so much to bring it up, I'm not sure why you waited until I posted an obvious joke about your super cool homie who has everything I'm aspiring to be.

by the way, internet is serious business

i don't need to PM you. i think 99% of the things you say are totally negative. when you post on an open message board, you'll get some open responses.

• Brian the Ill Hawaiian is cool by me.

If his sarcasm/humor don't quite translate, just keep in mind that it has to travel a long way from the island.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i don't need to PM you. i think 99% of the things you say are totally negative. when you post on an open message board, you'll get some open responses.

Damn! Now he's batting 99%? A minute ago, you said only about 1000 of his ~2600 posts were negative, which isn't much better than 40%...

Brian the Ill Hawaiian is cool by me.

If his sarcasm/humor don't quite translate, just keep in mind that it has to travel a long way from the island.
    i've said shit on here i regret, and gotten called out on it. i'm sure he's a cool guy. ross, you know what it's like when someone disses your friend, right?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    or maybe not...

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Alright homie. Next time I make a joke about someone please feel free to call me out on me being negative.

• Yeah, to hell with all these new guys. I can't stand em.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    ross, you know what it's like when someone disses your friend, right?
    If you haven't gotten it through your head yet that I was joking, perhaps you need to take a break from Soulstrut.

• edpowersedpowers 4,437 Posts

• ross, you know what it's like when someone disses your friend, right?

Do I ever! You should've seen the fallout over my friend Dan*el's pink schirtt.

My point is that I don't think Brian was actually dissing your friend.

ross, you know what it's like when someone disses your friend, right?

Do I ever! You should've seen the fallout over my friend Dan*el's pink schirtt.

My point is that I don't think Brian was actually dissing your friend.
    i was just stating my opinion. if that's the case, word up. hang loose brian!

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    who is tuhcumsuh? ive read now twice or three times that hes some major turntablist who has a lot of records and is a better dj than most people. im sure its true but id like to know that and

,...WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT TAPE OF ARCHAIC?!?!? ROSS HAD YOUR BACK AND SAID YOU WERE DUDE JDEEZ OR WHATEVER THE FUCK YOUR NAME IS?!?!?! BUT FREAL... YOURE MAD BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING TOY FOR PULLING OUR FUCKING DICKS ABOUT SOME TAPE THAT DOESNT EXIST... you should be banned herb. fucking texas trash... [color:white] just kidding but freal wheres the goddamn tape?!?! [/color]

• good at least I am not the only one here still looking for that fuckin tape.

• i'm on a buncha different forums and i have to say this is the only one where dudes act like it's cool to be a veteran of a fucking message board..

I guess he's never been here.

They fuel this board with the burning bones of newbies.

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    i think the problem is is that a lot of us has made this forum like a club. although others do join in, the real troopers stick with us through the hazing and the bullshit.

half the time newbies/rookies think were talking shit and meaning it. well, i dont think we really do... maybe sometimes but not really. we like to give folks a hard time when they write stupid shit (stupid to us) but thats all it is.

and as much shit as weve given to themack, marklatency, etc, motherfuckers should know were only fucking around. newbies are just sensitive i guess.

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts

,...WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT TAPE OF ARCHAIC?!?!?

Yes indeed, folls want to hear that tape!

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    i think the problem is is that a lot of us has made this forum like a club. although others do join in, the real troopers stick with us through the hazing and the bullshit.

half the time newbies/rookies think were talking shit and meaning it. well, i dont think we really do... maybe sometimes but not really. we like to give folks a hard time when they write stupid shit (stupid to us) but thats all it is.

and as much shit as weve given to themack, marklatency, etc, motherfuckers should know were only fucking around. newbies are just sensitive i guess.

Yo I remember when you first came on here all guns blazing and shit.

Those were the days...