GAME

2»

Comments

• Backgammon is my shit. Most people play like toys, but .
    With the doubling cube a small bet can turn into high stakes real fast. Its the only game I play for money.

My dad gave me this book when I was 12 and i have been hooked on backgammon since.
    If you really want to learn how to play I recommend it. And the cover is

I got your back on the Backgammon. The only game you can carry around and look like an investment banker.

• Fuck Backgammon .

Wow did you lose some money toolio?

Heheh, nah. I was just being extremely subjective and gratuitous with the headz-graemlin. I got no beef with backgammon. I just suck at it. I always get my ass whooped. You would take me to the cleaners, no doubt. Just not my kind of game. I don't even have time to play chess these days either. I guess I got no game .

It cool I suck at chess, and I am sure you would kick my ass. My dad ruined chess for me. He treid to get me into it when I was little but he would take like 15 to 20 minutes between each move. Now, to be fair my dad has some brain injurys so it takes him longer to process that kind of stuff, but for a 9 or 10 year old just learning a game it was horrible.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    What y'all know about Sheep's Head? I haus you!

REPRESENT FROZEN NORTH!!!!!!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Right now my ass iz tryin' to finish the Warriors ps2. But I'll fuck you up in...

Pay up batchez!!!!!!!

• pacmanpacman 1,114 Posts
    Pool mainly. 8 ball, 9 ball, whatever man. I start my league next week. Ping Pong - my pops and I used to play a LOT. He pretty much taught me how to put english on the ball and how to play off the table. I can't get down with that butterfly grip though. Cards are good too. Kings Corners, Rummy, and there's this Asian game called Big my sister's ex taught us. I think that turned out to be my favorite card game.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Right now my ass iz tryin' to finish the Warriors ps2. But I'll fuck you up in...

Pay up batchez!!!!!!!

My favorite, strictly on the fact that it's based on my hometown.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Chess.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    I'm pretty lethal at Air Hockey.

Slang for "My farts stink."

-e

• I used to have a couple of weekly domino games in college. We'd play for about 4 hours at a time--lots of fun.

But the way I learned as a kid was that everyone draws a domino and highest double goes first. THEN you draw your 7 tiles and play whatever you want first. Winner of each game then goes first.

I later learned that the "correct way" to play is that whoever has the highest double plays first (right?). This is far more inelegant, IMO. let's have you have the big six as well as the big five. You probably wanna play that double five first, especially if you're holding the 5/0. But you have to play the double six? Lame.

I once played with some duded I didn't know (first mistake) and I almost got stomped out when I tried to play by "my rules." Lesson learned.

PS Never play dominoes with rastas. You will get served (no ital stew).

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts

It's called "coding" watch for the signs/signals.

• nothing like a little global domination (no Jewish conspiracy-o).

• nothing like a little global domination (no Jewish conspiracy-o).

Yes risk is a great game to play during the winter with a bunch of people, some beer, and some herb.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I used to have a couple of weekly domino games in college. We'd play for about 4 hours at a time--lots of fun.

But the way I learned as a kid was that everyone draws a domino and highest double goes first. THEN you draw your 7 tiles and play whatever you want first. Winner of each game then goes first.

I later learned that the "correct way" to play is that whoever has the highest double plays first (right?). This is far more inelegant, IMO. let's have you have the big six as well as the big five. You probably wanna play that double five first, especially if you're holding the 5/0. But you have to play the double six? Lame.

I once played with some duded I didn't know (first mistake) and I almost got stomped out when I tried to play by "my rules." Lesson learned.

I think everybody has their own version of rules for dominoes. My current dominoes servee insists that the winner of the last game gets to play whatever the hell they want for the first tile--doesn't even have to be doubles. If you want to start out playing the 3:2 bone and grab five points, knock yourself out. I'd never heard of that before, but I quickly started using it against her.

Risk was the jernt back in college. I also used to play a pretty decent game of bridge, but it's hard to find three other people to play with, and at this point, my skills have largely atrophied.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

my favorite game of all time

• I used to have a couple of weekly domino games in college. We'd play for about 4 hours at a time--lots of fun.

I think everybody has their own version of rules for dominoes. My current dominoes servee insists that the winner of the last game gets to play whatever the hell they want for the first tile--doesn't even have to be doubles. If you want to start out playing the 3:2 bone and grab five points, knock yourself out. I'd never heard of that before, but I quickly started using it against her.

this is how i play. ive also run into problems building off the first spinner. like, sometimes you can t up going both ways, sometimes folks only build off the second spinner and only in 1 direction. this is how i play.

ive also played where you couldnt start scoring points until you threw down at least a 10 pt hand. that really fucks you up.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    I used to have a couple of weekly domino games in college. We'd play for about 4 hours at a time--lots of fun.

this is how i play. ive also run into problems building off the first spinner. like, sometimes you can t up going both ways, sometimes folks only build off the second spinner and only in 1 direction. this is how i play.

Oh yeah, the spinner shit. That's another one where everybody has their own rules. These days, I play that you can play off the second spinner in all directions, but I've heard just about every version of this under the sun.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    it's not even funny how badly i'd whoop your ass at

AND

• I was the first person around my way to kick Mike Tyson's ass in Mike Tyson's Punch Out on Nintendo, back in like '88.

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    I was the first person around my way to kick Mike Tyson's ass in Mike Tyson's Punch Out on Nintendo, back in like '88.
    I never beat Mike Tyson...
    But I was a fucking beast on Contra!!

• Special Cup WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I played this 'ironically' recently, for the first time in a loooong time.

Its one seriously fuckedup game. Apparently life is about, driving an SUV, getting a well-paid job, and just accumulating money.
    Ridiculous.
    Now if they made a version were life is about, driving an SUV, getting a well paid job, and cultivating a health obsession for accumulating records, now that would make more sense.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    scrabble, boggle, and stratego....also rummy 500..i love all those joints!

• spivyspivy 866 Posts

up up down down left right left right b a select start...

• GnatGnat 1,183 Posts

up up down down left right left right b a select start...
    Permanently seered into my motor memory...I think I just had a flash-back...

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts

Special Cup WHAT!!?!?!?!?!

I'm the king of power slides. My yoshi will demolish you.

I'll also eat you at

I fucking beat Duc do.

What you know about that?

- spidey