HEATROCK DEADBEATS ON BLAST

Comments

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    i can't help but be reminded of raj's post calling out the_macks deadbeat bidding on ebay and how upset he(and others) got about raj's post. seems we've come full circle here on the strut.

I'm saying. I got raked over the coals for calling a foul... now this shit. School's out in an hour let's see what he has to say then.

I must have missed this, whahappun???

Here he is trying to get at a Willie and the Bumblebees.

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    i can't help but be reminded of raj's post calling out the_macks deadbeat bidding on ebay and how upset he(and others) got about raj's post. seems we've come full circle here on the strut.

I'm saying. I got raked over the coals for calling a foul... now this shit. School's out in an hour let's see what he has to say then.

I must have missed this, whahappun???

Now, to be fair, we have no way of knowing that TheMack actually intends to pay for that record.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

This juxtoposition just made me spit my "formula 50" out.

Sad/Funny

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    aw man, themack is bumming me out.

Once again, pure sunshine.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    If you still want to redeem yourselves and send the payment (with no heatrock coming your way), contact me via PM and I'll let you know what to do. This, my friends, would be a really good look.

They can redeem themselves by sending money to cover the $1,000+ in paypal fees.

• Once again, pure sunshine.

"sabadabada"

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    "formula 50"
    Sad/Funny

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    If you still want to redeem yourselves and send the payment (with no heatrock coming your way), contact me via PM and I'll let you know what to do. This, my friends, would be a really good look.

They can redeem themselves by sending money to cover the $1,000+ in paypal fees.

Amen to that.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

PAID IN FULL

this is why Drew is DOOD

Dude, I needed to "holler at that" more than the Mack did...

's got the cut back bluuuuuuuuues...

Oh SHIT!

• Dude, I needed to "holler at that" more than the Mack did...

• jinx74jinx74 2,287 Posts
    where did pathemack go? i always assumed that he was online for most of the day... just thought hed jump in the thread or something by now... especially with so many cats yelling on dude...

... youd think.

• 3:00 pm

• Still waiting on my record. There's an explanation but I'm jonesing hard for it! Please send...

high school or college?

im sorry... for as long as ive been on this site i really dont know much about dude.

• high school or college?

dude gets much butt in middle school

much butt

"sabadabada"

Still waiting on my record. There's an explanation but I'm jonesing hard for it! Please send...

umm... from me? or were you just putting that out there in the world? cause for the life of me i dont remember selling anything to you.

• debardebar 215 Posts
    I'm afraid it's come to this. We've got a handful of folks, who for one reason or another have yet to pay for thier heatrock winnings. If there was ever a definition of 'not a good look', I think this might be it. We are looking to hear from you via PM with a final word on whether or not you plan to pay so that we can move on with the next step.

BLASTEES[/b]

[color:red]the following have not made any attempt at contact or payment[/color]

----

[color:red]the next blastee had sent payment via paypal as an echeck. The echeck had not cleared at the time paypal froze our account an the $ was refunded to him. He was one of 7 who got their money refunded by Paypal. The other 6 have since re-upped thier heatrock payment. [/color]

Debar: amt. $25.00[/b]

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=425241&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=4&o=7&fpart=1

Second-chance bidders:
    Sadly, this item has already shipped to Debar.

Asprin:
    As I mentioned before, if Debar doesn't come through this week, I'm good for his $15.

This is what I was afraid of. Paypal returned the pending eChecks when they froze the account after the record had been sent. The other folks caught in the pending eCheck drama paid up. We need to reach out to debar specifically, since he already has the record, he needs to pay.

Perhaps Raj has the name/email address he used to register?

I fully apologize for slacking, I have absolutely no excuse. There's never been any intent to not pay, I had sent that e-check that never went through. Please understand though, while it is not an excuse, folks do have other things going on. Although it IS a damn shame that it took getting put on blast for me to take action. I will get on it as soon as I get off work here.

• magneticmagnetic 2,678 Posts
    where did pathemack go? i always assumed that he was online for most of the day... just thought hed jump in the thread or something by now... especially with so many cats yelling on dude...

... youd think.

He's used to this by now,i dont think he's fazed by it.

• 99Problems99Problems 1,541 Posts

He's used to this by now,i dont think he's fazed by it.

says BRING IT!!

Still waiting on my record. There's an explanation but I'm jonesing hard for it! Please send...

Please post the sellers name so we can get this resolved.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I'm afraid it's come to this. We've got a handful of folks, who for one reason or another have yet to pay for thier heatrock winnings. If there was ever a definition of 'not a good look', I think this might be it. We are looking to hear from you via PM with a final word on whether or not you plan to pay so that we can move on with the next step.

BLASTEES[/b]

[color:red]the following have not made any attempt at contact or payment[/color]

----

[color:red]the next blastee had sent payment via paypal as an echeck. The echeck had not cleared at the time paypal froze our account an the $ was refunded to him. He was one of 7 who got their money refunded by Paypal. The other 6 have since re-upped thier heatrock payment. [/color]

Debar: amt. $25.00[/b]

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=425241&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=4&o=7&fpart=1

Second-chance bidders:
    Sadly, this item has already shipped to Debar.

Asprin:
    As I mentioned before, if Debar doesn't come through this week, I'm good for his $15.

This is what I was afraid of. Paypal returned the pending eChecks when they froze the account after the record had been sent. The other folks caught in the pending eCheck drama paid up. We need to reach out to debar specifically, since he already has the record, he needs to pay.

Perhaps Raj has the name/email address he used to register?

I fully apologize for slacking, I have absolutely no excuse. There's never been any intent to not pay, I had sent that e-check that never went through. Please understand though, while it is not an excuse, folks do have other things going on. Although it IS a damn shame that it took getting put on blast for me to take action. I will get on it as soon as I get off work here.

Much better than . Folks like should post a statement (not necessarily an excuse), b/c without any response this comes across as cold hearted. Everyone could pay up. Take some of your precious records to your local store and sale them! Then send that shit to the folks that need[/b] it. Or has the Katrina victim fad wore out?

Thank you for stepping up on this matter. I'll PM you payment instruction in a few minutes. I knew you could be trusted.

• I'm completely disgusted right now. This is real weak.

You little dudes must not know how long it takes to line up the puchinni.

seriously though the Heatrock auction.

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    i have no money. sorry. im tryin to come up with money, evidenced by my set sale list. i have made some heavy contributions to this fund regardless