HEATROCK DEADBEATS ON BLAST

Comments

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    DUDE, ALL WILL BE FORGOTTEN IF YOU POST A PIC OF YOURSELF IN YOUR TACO BELL UNIFORM.

"considered the fool when I dropped out of high school"

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts

[color:red]the next blastee had sent payment via paypal as an echeck. The echeck had not cleared at the time paypal froze our account an the $ was refunded to him. He was one of 7 who got their money refunded by Paypal. The other 6 have since re-upped thier heatrock payment. [/color]

Debar: amt. $25.00[/b]

http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=427355&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=4&o=7&fpart=1
    http://soulstrut.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Number=425241&page=2&view=collapsed&sb=4&o=7&fpart=1

I fully apologize for slacking, I have absolutely no excuse. There's never been any intent to not pay, I had sent that e-check that never went through. Please understand though, while it is not an excuse, folks do have other things going on. Although it IS a damn shame that it took getting put on blast for me to take action. I will get on it as soon as I get off work here.

GOOD LOOK #2[/b]

Debar has not only apologized but has also just sent in payment for what he has owed and had doubled it in fact to cover other related expensed such as ebay fees we've still got to cover.

Thank you

• hobo_dhobo_d 331 Posts
    DUDE, ALL WILL BE FORGOTTEN IF YOU POST A PIC OF YOURSELF IN YOUR TACO BELL UNIFORM.

yes

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts

"stereotype of a white man misunderstood........."

"but it's still all good...."

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts
    Could someone please explain the "sabadabada" thing? I know it's an user name, but it's everywhere in every thread. Little dude wants to know.

• emyndemynd 830 Posts
    You know, if 50 of us gave $20, we'd cover a good percentage of the paypal fees, right? I know a lot of us would be down to do that. We should spark that.

-e

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Honestly, I never understood why half you dudes were all on this kid's dick in the first place.

to the power of 10

• Honestly, I never understood why half you dudes were all on this kid's dick in the first place.

this is just my guess cos, but i have a feeling he was probably getting taking advantage of on the trade tip.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    You know, if 50 of us gave $20, we'd cover a good percentage of the paypal fees, right? I know a lot of us would be down to do that. We should spark that.

-e

I'll PayPal my $20 right over...

Sike, but I'm game. I'll pony up some loot so that Eric and Tsega don't have to come out of pocket any more than they have already.

However I cannot administer this. Maybe someone should step up to do so. Emil, are you game?

-e

This is a great idea. Once we get all the payments in, we will have to explore it further. thank you.

• You know, if 50 of us gave $20, we'd cover a good percentage of the paypal fees, right? I know a lot of us would be down to do that. We should spark that.

-e

Sike, but I'm game. I'll pony up some loot so that Eric and Tsega don't have to come out of pocket any more than they have already.

However I cannot administer this. Maybe someone should step up to do so. Emil, are you game?

Dog, it's E**l.

• "sabadabada"

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

-e

i'll do this.

Everyone,

As tempting as it is to keep this bash on theMack going, I would appreciate it if we stayed on topic here for the time being. I don't want this thread to spiral out of control.

Emynd,

You bring up a great point. A follow up is sure to come real soon.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts

-e

Dog, it's E**l.

Oh yeah, sorry about that JONNY[/b]

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    fuck you. i made many contributions to katrina on this site and elsewhere

sorry dude, i had to use that to help my mom pay the bills

Dude, your total contribution was $80, not including you're delinquent funds. As I understand it, from what you've said in PMs and your Paypal receipts, you were using your mother's credit card/bank account to make payments (your name is Patrick, not D*ane) in the first place. So either tough financial times have hit your mother in the last 30 days and you've had to step up and pay the bills, or you're lying. I tend to think it was the latter.

You've been known to get caught stretching the truth in other matters. I don't find your word very credible.

I'm not trying to clown on your family, but you've been delinquent before. Tell the fucking truth dude.

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    Well, it's rectified with 99 Problems and YoIGotBeats purchasing the remainders, right?

Did Debar pay up? Solid.

And Indiana45s and OldNewSoul are being given extentions, something like that?

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts

I'm not trying to clown on your family, but you've been delinquent before. Tell the fucking truth dude D*ane.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Well, it's rectified with 99 Problems and YoIGotBeats purchasing the remainders, right?

Did Debar pay up? Solid.

And Indiana45s and OldNewSoul are being given extentions, something like that?

I believe it was indina_funk, not 45s.

At this point,

Debar: paid

99 problems: paid

Oldnewsoul: payment on the way

DJ Grocery: payment on the way

yoigotbeats: will be picking up the remainder / payment on the way

Indianafunk is out of the picture at this point. I have not heard from him and even though Justin may vouch for him, youigotbeats has stepped up so that's who the record is going to.

gir: out of the picture

theMack: out of the picture

manchild: out of the picture

-------

if those who are 'out of the picture' want to send in money to cover the remaining fees, they can do so. PM me for instructions.

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    I'll vouch for manchild and say he's a globetrotter and might not have great access to a computer. Doesn't clear up anything, but he's a good dude.
    T.N.

All the defaulting winners can 'clean up' their name by donating for the fee pickup drive. Let thier $$ do the talking.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Honestly, I never understood why half you dudes were all on this kid's dick in the first place.

Cosign. He's always seemed like a complete ass to me. This is the kicker, man up dude!

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Hopefully Indiana Funk comes through with the 45 I won. Having no money is one thing, but 3$ to ship a 45 to me is another. Unless he sold the record elsewhere. which would be foul.

• kojackkojack 42 Posts

I fully apologize for slacking, I have absolutely no excuse. There's never been any intent to not pay, I had sent that e-check that never went through. Please understand though, while it is not an excuse, folks do have other things going on. Although it IS a damn shame that it took getting put on blast for me to take action. I will get on it as soon as I get off work here.

Thanks, debar. Appreciate you stepping up to handle this.

• oh my oh my what an amazing new chapter in soulstrut history.
    i gotta admit, i think i slipped through the cracks, but i JUSt sent my live at rozys money order in yesterday. the no paypal situation froze me and i lost touch with it being resolved. I want to give a supershout to breakself, cause he sent me the meters and tons of soulful extra ggodies a while ago on the strength.

but thats all boring. i just wanted to say that i shared some delinquency blame.

im just picturing the mack staring into a boiling vat of chalupa grease and picturing strange and exotic psyche albums appearing in the bubbling oils.

such a priceless thread.

bouche, you coming to phillyy? can i put paypal fee money in your hand?
    if no, i will fill out another money order. fuck using paypal to cover their fucking fees on our charity drive.

• BamboucheBambouche 1,484 Posts
    bouche, you coming to phillyy? can i put paypal fee money in your hand?
    if no, i will fill out another money order. fuck using paypal to cover their fucking fees on our charity drive.

yea, fuck paypal.

i was hoping to come. it's our anniversary this week, so you know.
    and missbassie is in town. plans are tentatively planned for an ant banks session.
    and we're trying to move.
    and i'm fighting with my landlord over a fridge that hasn't worked for 3 months.
    i'm holding his rent money ransom (shoulda heard his message today).

but yea, i want to go.

who from ny is driving down? is there some raerrockcarpool action?
    i've been meaning to call lily, but shit's been busy.
    she went to the last one, no?
    her life is crazier than mine, so it's nice like that.

i got like 40 reams of FOIA declassified documents to read through, as well.

• DJPrestigeDJPrestige 1,710 Posts
    DUDE, ALL WILL FORGOTTEN IF YOU POST A PIC OF YOURSELF IN YOUR TACO BELL UNIFORM.

i just spit out my hacker pschorr octoberfest, that makes twice in a mack thread...

• DUDE, ALL WILL FORGOTTEN IF YOU POST A PIC OF YOURSELF IN YOUR TACO BELL UNIFORM STANDING IN FRONT OF A PIMPED OUT CADILLAC.

bouche, lily is going to be out of town. if no one Good records related comes down, i am going to stop shopping there (cough , cough)