RR : THE RAER RAP MP3 THREAD

12345679»

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts

not exactly rare but this is some old kanye production from 96. its Grav - line for line. kaNYE actually spits a verse. its pretty interesting to hear. kanyes beats on the album are pretty good.

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    This thread popped up in a search just now and I've been reminiscing about the insane facemelt that was Soulstrut Record Day.  I'm sure all of these links must be long dead, I wonder if I can dig through some of the old hard drives to see how much of this I have squirreled away.  Given that I now know how old this thread is, it gives me an approximate place to start my search, where I can find circa 2005 folders.
    Duderonomycountmacula

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    This thread popped up in a search just now and I've been reminiscing about the insane facemelt that was Soulstrut Record Day.  I'm sure all of these links must be long dead, I wonder if I can dig through some of the old hard drives to see how much of this I have squirreled away.  Given that I now know how old this thread is, it gives me an approximate place to start my search, where I can find circa 2005 folders.

b/w 

• LamontLamont 1,089 Posts
    wondering how many have been reissued since then

• This thread popped up in a search just now and I've been reminiscing about the insane facemelt that was Soulstrut Record Day.  I'm sure all of these links must be long dead, I wonder if I can dig through some of the old hard drives to see how much of this I have squirreled away.  Given that I now know how old this thread is, it gives me an approximate place to start my search, where I can find circa 2005 folders.

As I recall it Record Day 2005 was unbelievable. I was a lil dude doing my volunteer time as "receptionist" at KALX for hours that afternoon and that one day opened my mind to so much as I took advantage of the university internet.

Anybody have a good way to dead drop about 2GB?
    countmaculaMek_JaggerDOR

• Mek_JaggerMek_Jagger 322 Posts
    I think Wetransfer free account has a 2GB limit. Or split them into 2 folders.
    Dopemix Vol. 2 has gotta be Prince Ice - lovely little mix.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Do 4 separate zip files and then use https://www.zippyshare.com/ ?

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Mega.co.nz

Mega.co.nz

That's the first thing I thought of. But doesn't that need an account? Can you just drop files and share? I'm guessing he doesn't want to make one.

Let me do a little curation and break it down into some manageable chunks.  Perhaps I'll try one folder per page of this thread.  Thanks for the suggestions, we'll get these files out to the people.

OK let's try this. I put all of the files from the first page of this thread I could find into an archive and uploaded to zippyshare. Let me know if that works for you guys, we'll see how long the link lasts.
    https://www73.zippyshare.com/v/x2kPNjbK/file.html

Duderonomycountmacula

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    mega never works for me, it's such a pain in the ass to download from them if you don't have an account. You can just upload to google drive if you have the space, then you don't have to worry about links expiring.

RaerRapPage1 received

• 403 FORBIDDEN

403 FORBIDDEN

Hmm, that zippyshare site is shady as heck.  I will re-post once I figure out a reasonable alternative.  

403 FORBIDDEN

Hmm, that zippyshare site is shady as heck.  I will re-post once I figure out a reasonable alternative.  

Odd. I've used it for years and had zero issue. I can still access the link with no issue.

T'was ok for me two.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    Worked for me just now (thank you)

Great.  I'll start rounding up additional pages and posting them as I have time.

• I guess it's my ISP, but no worries I figured out a method. I am now comfortably Jansporting thanks to dollar_bin!

The Lightsleeper og mix by Saafir and the Freestyle Professors tracks are melting my face - Noice wun Dollar_Bin!

• Yeah the tape saturated breaks on the Freestyle Professors makes it hit so hard! 1990 Toyota busted speakers nostalgia

e: "FUNKIER SHIT THAN A STOPPED-UP TOILET"

• Classique RAER thraed. 

I just did a mix of teh raer rapz that might be of interest

Def Rhythm Productions - The Jewel
    Too Poetic - God Made Me Funky (Remix)
    The Original MC Spice- Take It To The Stage
    Men Of Respect - What's Up Sweetness
    Another 14U2NV - Cheeba Cheeba
    T-Abel Cachet - Dead Dreams
    MC Class - Hope Your Listening
    Too Kool Posse - Do You Wanna Get Hype
    Kev E Kev & AK B - Welcome to Dopeland
    Phase & Rhythm - Force of the Matrix
    Makeba & Skratch - Ain't It Funky
    IBM Nation - This Is For The Nation
    Ice Cream Tee - Keep Hushin
    Jewel T - School of Hardknocks (LP Mix)
    Unique Poet Supreme - Lyrically Climbing
    Top Choice Clique - You Can't Deal
    Taalam - Funky Drummer
    Too Brown - Erie Ave The Promised Land
    Class A Felony - Electricity

<iframe width="100%" height="300" scrolling="no" frameborder="no" allow="autoplay" src="https://w.soundcloud.com/player/?url=https://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/871999723&amp;color=#ff5500&amp;auto_play=false&amp;hide_related=false&amp;show_comments=true&amp;show_user=true&amp;show_reposts=false&amp;show_teaser=true&amp;visual=true"></iframe><div style="font-size: 10px; color: #cccccc;line-break: anywhere;word-break: normal;overflow: hidden;white-space: nowrap;text-overflow: ellipsis; font-family: Interstate,Lucida Grande,Lucida Sans Unicode,Lucida Sans,Garuda,Verdana,Tahoma,sans-serif;font-weight: 100;"><a href="https://soundcloud.com/rustledust" title="RustleDust" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">RustleDust</a> · <a href="" title="Jewels - Rare Raps Mix" target="_blank" style="color: #cccccc; text-decoration: none;">Jewels - Rare Raps Mix</a></div>

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,459 Posts
    well holy shit....i missed this thread, and just navigated "zippyshare" what a cluster fuck of bullshit just trying to download a file...jeez! lol as a seasoned download-o-logist life shoulnt be this hard, why they make it so hard?? i use mediafire and have for close to 15yrs and their service sucks ass as well and too be more offtopic photobucket sucks shit now too, lol. i know i am getting old when i dream of pre-2000 internet days and how awesome the internet used to be, lol

thanks for the download Dollar_Bin i super appreciate it