RR : THE RAER RAP MP3 THREAD

Comments

• Deep_SangDeep_Sang 1,081 Posts
    this thread is awesome here's one that's been fucking up my head for damn near a month since i finally got mp3s:

FUCK YEAH

I'll try to post some more tejas heat later, heading out for drinks to celebrate DJ Meistro's (meistromoco) birthday.

Best SS thread of the year IMHO

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts
    Some amazing stuff posted so far. Loving the Ron B and the MC Rajah stuff particularly.

HJ-Rock - 'Neighbourhood Drug Dealer' (Premier Remix)

More later... any requests from anyone?

Yo what is that j-rock song where Primo fucks up the Meters? That shit is straight bonkers....you got that ish?

• Yo what is that j-rock song where Primo fucks up the Meters? That shit is straight bonkers....you got that ish?

Ghetto Law, its on the album
    I`ll post it up later when i get a chance

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    More tracks from the DWG archives.

A couple of these are unreleased jonts taken from wherever, so sound quality might not be incredible... still... thought I'd share 'em.

KRS ONE[/b] - 'What I Know' (produced by Diamond D)

Rakim[/b] - 'Hypnotic'

Milk[/b] - 'Get Off My Log (The Jazzyfatwoody Remix)'

Powerule[/b] (produced by & featuring Large Professor) - 'Gots Ta Get This'

Anyone got a good recording of that KRS track? I love that one...

• Big L extravaganza>>>

Big L - 3 Unreleased Joints....

special misprinted RAER edition... thanks to Francis for the photo.

peace

RD

• Colored Section - Bomb MC "Original Recipe"[/b]

http://s39.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1Y50KXQTK09PZ27ILF5O2Q0TVR

i got no clue, if it??s really rare, but from my expierence many slept on this.

cheers

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    I'm lovin' that Rakim track, mane... i don't think I had that one.

• I really liked that Rakim track aswell as the KRS 1 track.

I couldn't make the Big L extravaganza download.

Thanks everybody.

Dress

• KRS One - Break The Chain (A Psychosonic Comic) yes, the entire 20 minute track ..

I have that 12"
    it's under "BIG JOE CRASH"

if anyone wants that pm me im looking to get rid of it. hope that doesn't go against board rules (if so i apologize)

• Break The Chain (A Psychosonic Comic[/b] )

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    Nice to have that 'C'mon Muthafuckas' audio as better quality than I already had.
    I remember interviewing Finesse and him being a little pissed that they re-did that beat for Biggie. If you ask me, his version rips the shit out of the Clark Kent mix...

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

Where is the Pete Rock/CL song from? I've only heard of it, never heard it before.

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    Some 45 King-related treats...

Markey Fresh - Ain't No Thang[/b] - The best cut from the Mack of Rap's comeback EP from 1993.

The 45 King - Crazy[/b] - Forgotten 2002 single with beats & rhymes from Mark. The other rapper on the track is Big Poo (not the "Big Pooh" from Little Brother - this is a Jersey cat).

• rare d.

let `em know whats up..

hit `em with the biggie wu tang joint.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    Lucien (Beatnuts/Kurious Jorge associate from France)...

'Lost' 7 minute double track, produced by the Beatnuts, from 1993...

'Funky Piano/From A Town Called Paris'

I flipped when I first found this one.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Lucien (Beatnuts/Kurious Jorge associate from France)...

'Lost' 7 minute double track, produced by the Beatnuts, from 1993...

'Funky Piano/From A Town Called Paris'

I flipped when I first found this one.

GOOD LORD! These songs are dope!!!! Thanks for posting 'em!

I think it's safe to say that a Beatnuts/Kurious/Lucien project these days would excite and interest a lot of 30-something folks, myself included. (Not including, of course, the usual SoulStrut suspects.)

Herm

• Just wonderin' if you got that Lucien track from the Jimmy James comp or if it was ever available as a 12" ?

• DWGDWG 334 Posts

I think it's safe to say that a Beatnuts/Kurious/Lucien project these days would excite and interest a lot of 30-something folks, myself included. (Not including, of course, the usual SoulStrut suspects.)

Herm

When I spoke to Jorge, he talked about the cuts that got left off the LP that he still has on DAT - there's one called 'Straight Out The Projects' that sample the Jungle Brothers and a couple of others. I'd love to hear those too...
    Jorge's album was underrated in my opinion.

By the way, that Lucien cut was from the Jimmy Jam compilation LP. I guess a 12" would be a luxury really, as the album is pressed on double wax anyway and the pressing is quite loud.

• I still have that interview saved on my computer as well as the Dante Ross one. The Kurious one was dope it's still online as well you just gotta add kurious to the end of something. Haven't done it in a while. He's at a restaurant and he likes to talk to this waitress in there and gets drunk later from what I remember.

• DWGDWG 334 Posts
    Yeah, that was one of the most fun interviews we did.
    Went for dinner at some posh place, where he macked on the waitress all night - then we went back to Bombjack's spot and played PS2 for a few hours, getting drunk.
    At 1am, he broke out the vacuum cleaner and decided to clean the carpet, while freestyling over one of Bombjack's beat CDs.

One of the nicest and most humble guys I ever met - and he was pretty much hilarious throughout the whole evening. Rare Dave will back me up on this one.

• I would like to request the Lord Finesse vs. Percee P battle...

Anybody?

Thanks in advance,

Dress

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE UPLOAD THAT BRAND NUBIAN's TRACK
    CALLED "FOUNDATION" PRODUCED BY DIAMOND D IN 1998...????

I BROKE MY COPY

[/b]

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    PLEASE, CAN SOMEONE UPLOAD THAT BRAND NUBIAN's TRACK
    CALLED "FOUNDATION" PRODUCED BY DIAMOND D IN 1998...????

I BROKE MY COPY

Check limewire pretty popular song ...
    Peace baptman (from a former st board head) i still love that oh no remix

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    But this is not the question...
    I thought somebody could yousendit this track quickly

I'll check out Limewire, even if I hate that place.

Peace baptman (from a former st board head)

Are you part of the "Cool Table"...?

And thank you, I still love this remix too.

Pz

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts

Def Dee & Scott Fresh - No Competition
    http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0QEYMWD5FA7GJ238G5BGFNORLP

ENJOY PEOPLE

Hey this Def Dee cut is fresh. I always liked these kind of tracks, real minimal and just a MC going for his. Then the LL was unexpected. Is there any other cuts on this 12" or album? I'd like to hear more. Any info on them;[/b] where are they from, why the beef with LL?

i'm interested too. thanks in advance

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts