Post records you’ve made out to/put out to

DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
edited October 2005 in Record Collecting
There was this girl in school who seduced me by taking me to her basement and playing NO QUARTER. Shit was so erotic. Turns out that several of my boys got the same treatment.

Comments

• the first time i made out with a girl it was to a dj q-bert mixtape in the parking lot of the san mateo public libary.

I've sinced bucked to a lot of sweet soul, bobby caldwell, floaters, d'angelo's first LP, Sade, gregory issaacs, a mix-cd by *-*o****, even some clash.

the first time I nailed this one girl she had on *snicker* "Bridging the Gap" by Black Eyed Peas.

• knewjakknewjak 1,231 Posts

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    barry white
    !!!!!

• CosmoCosmo 9,768 Posts
    I lost my virginity to The West Coast Rap All Stars "We're All In The Same Gang."

The second girl I ever did it with was playing some Danzig song about howling at the moon.

• Dancefloor magic

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    the first time i made out with a girl it was to a dj q-bert mixtape in the parking lot of the san mateo public libary.

I now see why you subsequently developed into the sexual deviant that you are today...

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    this thread is funee

• DocBeezyDocBeezy 1,918 Posts
    the first time i made out with a girl it was to a dj q-bert mixtape in the parking lot of the san mateo public libary.

lucky girl

how old are you?

• CaMKIIaCaMKIIa 269 Posts

• the first time i made out with a girl it was to a dj q-bert mixtape in the parking lot of the san mateo public libary.

lucky girl

?

• David Axelrod's songs of innocence. It was mad intense (and homoerotic, but not homo).

• albert ayler - spiritual unity. wild, wild, stuff.

• Miles Davis - Kind of Blue. My favorite boning album

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Miles Davis - Kind of Blue. My favorite boning album

Dude, if someone that on i'd be laughing almost as hard as if it was 'a love supreme'; that shit is just ??ber cliched

wait...i spoke to fast; maybe if you're a dude with thousnads of records and serious taste and you still go for kind of blue it's cool, so never mind

My great shame: i once got it on with a dreadlocked girl from vermont listening to dj shadow. really, i think it was my darkest hour.

• My great shame: i once got it on with a dreadlocked girl from vermont listening to dj shadow. really, i think it was my darkest hour.

wow!! thats more homoerotic than axelrod....

• I lost my virginity to The West Coast Rap All Stars "We're All In The Same Gang."

The second girl I ever did it with was playing some Danzig song about howling at the moon.

best ones i can remember...

^^^^^^^^^^^
    that one was kinda weird but kinda cool

• works every time...

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    My great shame: i once got it on with a dreadlocked girl from vermont listening to dj shadow. really, i think it was my darkest hour.

Isn't this the kind of action Bizzo is always bragging about???

• ZeusZeus 162 Posts
    It was mad intense (and homoerotic, but not homo).

AYO!

My vote goes to either Herbie Mann - Push Push or the unfuckwitable Al Green - Love and Happiness.

dear lord, i hope not

Her dreadlocks were stinky!

I think she wanted me to whisper sweet nothings about shadow's deep crates.

It was terrible.

• patchouli high harmony

• madonna "cherish"
    we listened to it on repeat. that was all pre bedroom though.shit was ill

• fake top 3:
    -cranberries
    -marley 'legend'
    -fugees 'the score'
    -------------------
    for real though,
    i like to celebrate the whole fela catalog.

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Strictly Ray Parker Jr. in the bedroom.

• BreakSelfBreakSelf 2,925 Posts
    madonna "cherish"
    we listened to it on repeat. that was all pre bedroom though.shit was ill
    hahaha. woah!

• Dude, if someone that on i'd be laughing almost as hard as if it was 'a love supreme'; that shit is just ??ber cliched

it's a beautiful record that's semi-familar, but not crazy out there to non-digging women. Plus the thread isn't "records you'd like to get busy to"

• mrpekmrpek 627 Posts

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Strictly Ray Parker Jr. in the bedroom.

LOL