Post records you’ve made out to/put out to

2»

Comments

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts

Tried this one once. My girl got scared. So I relegated the record back to my own personal "paranoia sessions."

The Brian Eno remix of "Protection," however, always is a pants-off fave.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    One time, it all went down whilst Bo Carter's "Don't Mash My Digger So Deep" was playing.

I'd never been so proud of my girl's taste. Still haven't passed that one.

Also: Isaac Hayes' "You're In My Arms Again."

• Options
    Both copies.

• LazerLazer 796 Posts
    Cerrone 3 makes girls get naked. Who woulda thunk? I've been fucking to Sharon Jones and the Dap-Kings -- Naturally, as of late.

• Al Green is a sureshot... Isleys, Bilal and Alicia Keys. Lets be honest though, you can't play vinyl while making out. I think we've all experienced the record ending too quickly. And then you gotta get up and flip it over. which can really ruin things. All about itunes loop play

the records i listed all just happpend to be playing. those days are over, but even back then, if a dude purposely put something on to "set the mood", i would burst out laughing.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    if a dude purposely put something on to "set the mood", i would burst out laughing.
    prolly not if i threw this down .... too underrated.

• luckluck 4,077 Posts
    the records i listed all just happpend to be playing. those days are over, but even back then, if a dude purposely put something on to "set the mood", i would burst out laughing.

Right.

Like: "Hold on with them pants - Imma flip to side 2. That side is hot."

if a dude purposely put something on to "set the mood", i would burst out laughing.

prolly not if i threw this down .... too underrated.

i think i might be the only person on earth who does not think this record is AMAZING. i think it's overrated.

Right.

Like: "Hold on with them pants - Imma flip to side 2. That side is hot."

that would be good laughter.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    This used to be my go to record in college:
    Attached files