WHAT ELSE DO YOU OBSESS OVER OTHER THAN RACKORDS?

124»

Comments

• HAHAHAH, As for buying gear I'll still by wax first but I have chilled and what helped me out is I'm reliving my Baseball days by playing Baseball (not softball) in a leauge in San Diego 28 and over... Very fun and I have bought 3 bats so far, not like their going to help cause I gots skills on the baseball field except for a bad shoulder... I will buy some kicks if the price is right and I buy my kids mad TOYS, and cartons!!!! Though they still got to earn them joints cause if they don't I'm keepin'em hahha.... Good thing is my wife collects crazy ish to so it's in the blood.... And I'm painting this weekend! WORD!!!!!!!

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts

I am so obsessed with hockey that just today I went from paying $0.00 per month for cable TV (as in I had none) to paying $50.00+ per month, just so I can watch hockey. That lockout helped me save some money, I didn't care about cable without the NHL...but already now after a few games either on the radio or driving 30 min to my friend's house just to watch, I realized it was inevitable that I go back to feeding the beast that is Comcast.
    They really aren't too shy about taking piles of cash from you, either.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts

In that order.

Herm

Edited to remove a very incriminating cellphone picture. A real big ass + a real small world + the world wide web = (if you catch my drift)

• hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts
    Nasty fat asses and corny bright shoes?

No, you fool. Purple sheets, gold comforters, men's feet and beachgoers. Is that weird?!

Herm

• Was gonna ask it but seen the picture title. Thems the Crooked Tongue joints.

Those orange on black CT New Balances are

• hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts

No, you fool. Purple sheets, gold comforters, men's feet and hotsauce hats. Is that weird?!

Herm

I guess not.

hotsauce hats.

BOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIING!!!!

• hcrunkhcrunk 116 Posts

tell Nicole I said hi hommie.

• AserAser 2,351 Posts

I am so obsessed with hockey that just today I went from paying $0.00 per month for cable TV (as in I had none) to paying $50.00+ per month, just so I can watch hockey. That lockout helped me save some money, I didn't care about cable without the NHL...but already now after a few games either on the radio or driving 30 min to my friend's house just to watch, I realized it was inevitable that I go back to feeding the beast that is Comcast.

I feel you, subscribing to leafs tv right now and I am also getting a free preview of nhl centre ice (every game on every night, dope!).

What's up w/ thornton's back though?

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts

am i the only one that thinks new balances are ugly as hell?

• MOvie POsters from the 70's...u kno how i do SM.

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

I feel you, subscribing to leafs tv right now and I am also getting a free preview of nhl centre ice (every game on every night, dope!).

What's up w/ thornton's back though?

I'm digging listening to all the NHL games on web radio. Its kinda nice & its free.

• am i the only one that thinks new balances are ugly as hell?

I only like a few models and mostly the Suede ones but the CT leather ones are sick. The 574 and 576 are the dopest shits ever in suede.

Also how can you hate on such a fresh shoe. It has a timeless style IMO. Different combo colors fit well with that shoe although sometimes they are not right.

tell Nicole I said hi hommie.

???

I need another hint. Drop a gem on me.

Herm

• This has probably be covered in countless other threads, but I don't read a lot of these goddamn Soulstrut threads so how would I know. I'm sure many, if not most, of the regular posters here have or have had a problem when it comes to buying vinyl. Or I should I say a problem with being able to STOP buying vinyl. I myself had a bad problem with it in the mid 90's, but luckily was able to stop the bleeding eventually and can proudly say that I am now cured of my vinyl addiction. (Note: during my rehab I went to an FMU show just to meet somebody and almost passed on an OG Invaders "Spacing Out" for $35! I ain't totally stupid- I broke my fast and copped that schitt swiftly, but I did pass on an OG Smoke "Rising" for $60. Yes, pretty stupid move on my part, I know, but if I started buying everything I saw that was a good deal I might've proppelled myself back to the point of being out of control, so in the long run it was a good thing that I was able to show some restraint.)

ANYWAY... the thing is, I'm no expert on it but I guess when you have this OCD-type schitt in you it never really goes away, sometimes it just shifts to other things. For instance, right now I am having a hard time stopping myself from buying throwback jerseys (yes, I know they are played out as far as fashion goes, but I am an avid sports fan so it really has nothing to do with fashion). What is happening right now is that since the bottom fell out of the throwback biz when the fad died out, folls are damn near GIVING these schitts away now! I am getting deals that I just cannot turn down. Today I just copped an official joint that was originally tagged at $350 for only $39!!! I CAN'T turn down deals like that, mane! Even though I may never even wear this schitt, I still want it in my closet. Kinda like dudes with all these thousands of records and you KNOW there is no time to really listen to all of this stuff... it's just about having it. Sick schitt, isn't it? I'm counting 10 new jerseys in the past 2 weeks, and I have been keeping myself in control like a mug- it coulda been a lot worse.

So I'm sayin'... who out there has some schitt like that, other than rackords, that you just HAVE to have? I know I ain't the only one. Come clean, batches. It is good for the soul.

[color:orange]This man is my lord and savior[/color]

I missed the boat on this but Ill start fresh if anyone cares:

I am obsessed with fountain pens. Although I can buy them like I do with records, I have about 10 watermans and three mont blancs. Nothing like a great pen.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    LOLly LOLly LOLly