Ghostface and Raekwon "Kilos" WOW

124»

Comments

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    Just gave it a listen..........I used to always play the original joint. Matter of fact seen a copy last week and left it there! It is the Metric Man lp. Funny thing is how I used to put cats up on this and no one was hearing me! Nice shit Moss. Conception Alumni in full effect. Lol.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    F$*#!

THIS IS SO FRESH AND SO ILL.

• spivyspivy 866 Posts
    good lord... !!!!!!!
    pretty tony was my joint in 2004 but this track is !!!
    ghost gets my vote two years in a row. MOSS-nice job on the beat man...kiddie funk heat.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    damn moss... I aint even gonna use the graemlin, I'll just say it. you're killin it man.

• E_DailyE_Daily 812 Posts
    HOT

Moss/dude who uploaded it just made my day.
    10 Hrs of photoshopping mont blanc watches and pens ahead of me...
    ...but now I can start the RR-ONLY day with a Real sick track and a good temper. This is gonna be on repeat for a while...and I bet I wont be only one

Keep it up and post that myspace site

damn this is

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    Moss, man that shit was bananas, dope track.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Just gave it a listen..........I used to always play the original joint. Matter of fact seen a copy last week and left it there! It is the Metric Man lp. Funny thing is how I used to put cats up on this and no one was hearing me! Nice shit Moss. Conception Alumni in full effect. Lol.

Dag... I don't think I have that one. I have the other one with the break on it. Now it's probably gonna be impossible to catch this on Ebay at a nice price. Oh, well... at least I got the MP3 (which is really better for me these days anyway). Thanks O-Dub.

• can someone re-up this link?! Can't wait to hear it!

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts

can someone re-up this link?! Can't wait to hear it!

Don't know whether or not this was "Kilos" or the OG joint but O-Dub had both posted up at soul-sides.com this week, I'm sure they're still available...