Ghostface and Raekwon "Kilos" WOW

Comments

• gambitgambit 906 Posts
    FUCK I can't hear this!!! None of the links are working for me.
    Check spinemagazine.com... they have a streaming link.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    dope, thanks

• Yeah, this is definitely hot. The new Ghost album is shaping up nicely.

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    this is some schitt!

ghost or rae - who shines brighter on this?

• pure heat .. would have made a nice summer banger.

• LuminLumin 807 Posts
    nice joint. really diggin that track. respect

• am i the only who thinks the beat is ? just the fact that it's ghost and rae makes it dope to me. just being honest, but i'm sayin...

• Big_ChanBig_Chan 5,088 Posts
    am i the only who thinks the beat is ? just the fact that it's ghost and rae makes it dope to me. just being honest, but i'm sayin...

Yep. You're the only one who thinks the beat is
    The beat is STOOPID DOPE and it's from the hommie MoSS. This is the kind of joint hip-hop needs right now.

What up MoSS and T-Dot?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Man, as soon as I heard this it made me want to bust out the Metric Man LP

Moss[/b] Props on this shit, I hope it blows the fuck up!

• Yep. You're the only one who thinks the beat is

cool, what can i say

• mandrewmandrew 2,720 Posts
    am i the only who thinks the beat is ? just the fact that it's ghost and rae makes it dope to me. just being honest, but i'm sayin...

sick vocal sample + nice drums + the great use of those horn drops = THAT REALNESS. those funky wahwah guitars aren't my favorite typically, but i think they're used so lovely on this.

you need to have your dopeness meter checked siro! especially if you're feeling peterock's 50 track more than this.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Please to re-yousend it?

• am i the only who thinks the beat is ? just the fact that it's ghost and rae makes it dope to me. just being honest, but i'm sayin...

sick vocal sample + nice drums + the great use of those horn drops = THAT REALNESS. those funky wahwah guitars aren't my favorite typically, but i think they're used so lovely on this.

you need to have your dopeness meter checked siro! especially if you're feeling peterock's 50 track more than this.
    i mean, it's cool, i'm sure the quality being not-so-great is a factor, and it'd sound a lot better on the actual lp. i like the whole concept of it, how the vocal sample was utilized with the whole "kilo" thing. the beat just doesn't fuck my head up, on some
    it's cool though. guess i was expecting too much for ghost & rae to rock over, what with the whole cuban linx 2 thing in the making...

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    great track!

when people say cuban linx "2", didn't raekwon already attempt one of those, non successfully? or are they saying that both share mic duties on this upcoming thing equally? cause like az and nas, there are duo's that cannot phuck up things even if they tried, i would love for them to do an album together like linx...others on the other hand...

how about a poll on your fave ghost and rae track? i'm siding with "maxine" or "mgm"...actually definitely mgm

• That pulsing bass line is KILLING me.

SO Dope.

Props to MoSS on the beat.

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    I missed the download, but NEED this on my iTunes! Will a big-hearted Soulstrutter yousendit again?

nice job moss

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts

Thanks!!!! I liked this. But it's right up my alley.....Ghostface rapping over some kiddie funk.

• Ghostdini did it again!

• izm707izm707 1,107 Posts
    Congrats moss...i just left some to GFK management (maybe for Theo Unit). I hope to get there one of these days. GFK is just so hard to work wit...lol.

Wonderful track by the way. The guitar licks does it for me. Once again, congrats. It's so raer to place a beat YOU like nowadays.

• oh a fellow Strutter did the track? AND its gonna be used on the album? DOPE indeed..congrats man! Glad to see some of yall really are doing big thangs!

can you post some more of your tracks? w/ or without lyrics!

• MoSSMoSS 458 Posts

I appreciate the honesty actually. If my ish was perfect, I'd be retired by now, so I know regardless of what I do I can't make everyone happy! It's one of the reasons I check SS so often. People speak their mind on here

Still, thanks to everyone on SS for the love. I'm just trying to do what everyone else on here is trying to do. Find good music, and make good music.

Anyhow, I saw someone asked me to post some more audio. I don't have anything here at work, but after I get some work done I'll post some links to some Real Audio on hiphopsite or sandbox or something

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    those funky wahwah guitars aren't my favorite typically, but i think they're used so lovely on this.

Yes indeed. I'm the kind of guy who loves wahwah ax, and this is fiyah!! I love that vocal hook. Too bad about the lo-rez quality, but that just makes me want to jet to the store even quicker when this comes out. Moss, I haven't checked your beats before, but this is nice. Good job. Half-bar loops is that shit.

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Here's the OG "Songs from Metric Man" sample, named..."I Weigh With Kilos."

Kilos OG

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    Here's the OG "Songs from Metric Man" sample, named..."I Weigh With Kilos."

Kilos OG
    Thanks for posting the OG.

• choleracholera 101 Posts
    This is reeeaallly dope, Moss. As always, you come with the niceness. That bassline and the horns are rugged. Props on the moves, too.

'Once you got the funds, you got the panties too'

So so true...

• High Post on all acounts. Moss you made a lot of folks happy.

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts
    wow... thats nice. this is where hip-hop went!

I need Phil to determine the "realness" of this now. lol. Sounds like some dope hip hop to me.

i woke the neighbors... not good to bump on the stereo at 830a...

erp! MoSS owes my neighbors an apology...

still waiting to hear some of that jakeone realness tho...

I'm completely not about the realness right now. I'm trying to get paid!
    When my new ish leaks I'll post it though.

you did stuff for ghost aswell?

this moss track is:

Naw I didn't do anything on it, I got something coming out next month that should be pretty big though.

Really? So you think 50 cent's movie should be pretty big huh? (Total Sarcasm)