Rap You're Liking

Comments

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    Styles has always been one of my favourite mcs

And a throwback

apparently Busta produced this himself

• anybody listened to one of rxk nephew's 80,000 songs he's recorded in the last year?
    the guy is like an extremely hi-tension trap kool keith and I find some of his stuff so fucking funny I can't explain. he is not comedy rap, to be clear. it's like his unhinged stream of consciousness cuts through space-time at the exact same three-axis angle as mine and every stupid repetitive insane thought he puts down is funny as hell to me but I have no idea if he'll go platinum or forever have 8.5K youtube subs and be like a more polished viper. I hope he hits it big.

a cozy listen to go to sleep to:

• more unhinged manifestos... "how the fuck flava flav still alive"... throwing punches everywhere, completely pure id

Electrode

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    That was thoroughly entertaining. It had me laughing so hard when he started going off on Santa, Jehovah's Witnesses and Will Smith. "How the fuck y'all make that holy water?!? / Gimme some of that so I can cook a quarter"

"thoroughly entertaining"

Off topic, but that first one reminded me of this has been my pandemic jam even though the clubs are closed.

ill video too
    Duderonomy

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    I knew him from the Moonchild collabo a while back but glad to see him getting his shine.

• tyler and lil wayne on a madlib/edan etc style back pack beat. I don't always like wayne but he's doing good features recently apparently
    Duderonomycove

yeah, wayne's back on a little run.  i can think of wockesha and rtj just in the last couple of weeks.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    tyler and lil wayne on a madlib/edan etc style back pack beat. I don't always like wayne but he's doing good features recently apparently

Bonus points for telling people where Geneva is 

billbradleyklezmer electro-thug beats

If you're feeling that Tyler album, he went total pop star on it at lollapalooza earlier this year...

• staying on theme of unlikely sampled beats here's RXK Nephew on a boom-bap beat. "what the fuck is a boom bap beat?" and he spends the last minute of the song clowning on the beat in like a hundred different ways but it's also still kind of great... "old dirty ass neck braid meek mill beat" "who the fuck sent me this beat? they dead wrong"

this motherfucker charges 65 dollars a beat placement and does 200+ a month, if his social posts and lyrics are to be believed. unbelievable hustle and somehow every track I stumble across is entertaining
    Electrodecove

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    His rant rap energy is wild

A peek into his mind....

klezmer electro-thug beats

Missed the video for this new classic

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Beatless rap is a real thing these days isn't it?

Beatless rap is a real thing these days isn't it?

Been for a while tho!  Roc Marci is like an OG.

Duderonomy

• DanswiftDanswift U.K. 18 Posts
    King Kashmere 'North Star' featuring Maddy.

Produced By Alecs DeLarge. 

New release out now.

ketanJimster

Danswift said:

New release out now.

this makes me think of mid 90s uk hip hop and i love it. he's a good rapper. i haven't heard anything by him before - thanks for the share.

Danswift

ketan said:
    Danswift said:

New release out now.

this makes me think of mid 90s uk hip hop and i love it. he's a good rapper. i haven't heard anything by him before - thanks for the share.

This was the previous release in the video below,I work quite a bit with Alecs DeLarge who's the producer of these records. Think there may be plans for a full album in the works at some point also. Glad you enjoyed it Ketan,I'll post again if theres more to come. 

Jimsterketan

25th anniversary of hell on earth - i played this one a lot when it came out.  i couldn't believe how well they built on the first album. i remember the repetitive snare motif being annoying to some but it's a state of mind.  

May be an image of text that says PARENTAL ADVISORY EXPLICIT CONTENT The Infamous MOBBDEEA HELL ON EARTH

the cover art is basic/low budget as hell, which was odd to me when it dropped but is kinda endearing.
    Electrode

https://belushionghawd.bandcamp.com/album/belushi-on-ghawd

Don't know why the image has posted twice ,can't seem to edit for some reason. 

Anyway..this is good stuff . Well worth checking out in my opinion. 
    Electrodeklezmer electro-thug beats

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    I know people tend not to like rap in foreign languages, but this album is dope:

EDIT: I thought I had posted the full playlist but it was just the intro track, now it's the full playlist for the album

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    ketan said:
    Danswift said:

New release out now.

Missed this first time around.  Playing for the third time today.  Where is KK from?  Manchester way?  Edit: No.  London.

7L & Esoteric feat Celph Titled 'Run This'

Chino XL  'Partner To Swing'

Electrode

Electrode