Rap You're Liking

1616263646567»

Comments

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 2,850 Posts
    Styles has always been one of my favourite mcs

And a throwback

apparently Busta produced this himself

• anybody listened to one of rxk nephew's 80,000 songs he's recorded in the last year?
    the guy is like an extremely hi-tension trap kool keith and I find some of his stuff so fucking funny I can't explain. he is not comedy rap, to be clear. it's like his unhinged stream of consciousness cuts through space-time at the exact same three-axis angle as mine and every stupid repetitive insane thought he puts down is funny as hell to me but I have no idea if he'll go platinum or forever have 8.5K youtube subs and be like a more polished viper. I hope he hits it big.

a cozy listen to go to sleep to:

• more unhinged manifestos... "how the fuck flava flav still alive"... throwing punches everywhere, completely pure id

Electrode

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 2,872 Posts
    That was thoroughly entertaining. It had me laughing so hard when he started going off on Santa, Jehovah's Witnesses and Will Smith. "How the fuck y'all make that holy water?!? / Gimme some of that so I can cook a quarter"

"thoroughly entertaining"

Off topic, but that first one reminded me of this has been my pandemic jam even though the clubs are closed.

ill video too

• JimsterJimster Let go me ting, duppy, let go me hand 6,527 Posts
    I knew him from the Moonchild collabo a while back but glad to see him getting his shine.