TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts

B/w

Modric and dem don’t fucking like it up ‘em!

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    I heard it was coming home.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Haha Brexit.
    Duderonomy

I think I'll be renouncing my Britness if a hard Brexit happens. Maybe apply for Canadian.

Brexit has caused worldwide rubbernecking doe. The sun never sets on the laughter.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    I think I'll be renouncing my Britness if a hard Brexit happens. Maybe apply for Canadian.

Brexit has caused worldwide rubbernecking doe. The sun never sets on the laughter.

Didn't you guys get the memo? CANZUK!!!

https://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/canada/increased-push-for-free-movement-between-canada-u-k-australia-new-zealand-1.4209011

Side note... I don't like that this thread has gone all quiet, now that Liverpool are tops!

Years of listening to Junior & Paul giving it the biggun while Bacon Face was in charge, and like that (poof!) they were gone.
    JimsterDOR

I had the grace (and sense) as a Citeh follower to not count chickens.  I am glad it's closer nowadays, less accusations of the league being Mickey Mouse in overall quality.  I still think City will do it, just too much football to be played and LFC can't rotate-in quality as easily.

No way José!!

Zidane is looking for work.

City looking a shell of themselves without Fernandinho.  But we're only halfway through.  Key injuries can affect anyone.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=767312890292412&id=19129786540&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2FDavidLammyTottenham%2Fvideos%2F767312890292412%2F&_rdr

MP David Lammy just had a Jerry fucking McGuire moment. He’ll be sacked in the morning by the same cunts who were high-fiving him today.

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    Rugby World Cup. Who you got?

Everyone looks fucking deadly right now (except the Wallabies - haha), I think the Springboks will prove a tough test for most, I'm calling a Springbok/All Black final, but then again - Ireland. But England beat them, and Wales? Holy shit they look strong. It's going to be one hell of a competition.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    what's a rugby?

ppadilha said:
    what's a rugby?

Sanctioned fight over an egg.

nzshadow said:
    Rugby World Cup. Who you got?

Everyone looks fucking deadly right now (except the Wallabies - haha), I think the Springboks will prove a tough test for most, I'm calling a Springbok/All Black final, but then again - Ireland. But England beat them, and Wales? Holy shit they look strong. It's going to be one hell of a competition.

I haven't followed the rugger for a while now, but I'll back England to get near the final but not win it. Will definitely follow this tournament - does Canada represent? Maybe I'll support my new home.

I am thinking an Ireland - NZ final if the draw allows it.  Not to throw shade on the Kiwis or Bogans but the Antipodeans have had it their way too long.  Let us see some Guinness quaffed.
    Duderonomy

Can today become a holiday?

That was amazing. I thought the 3-0 flattered Barca, and I've never seen them park the bus before, but typical that they should score from all 3 serious chances they got.
    Tonight shouldn't have been so surprising... two finals in a row, hoping Klopp can break his jinx.
    DOR

I told the one MCCOY that it was still on... LFC were unlucky not to score at Barca because Klopp has this team playing like beasts.  I can remember dimly the Paisley sides doing the same thing - smothering the opponents - so a fair reward for LFC losing just one prem game all season and still missing out on the title would be them doing Spuds/Ajax in the Champions League.

Was agony watching City piss it up the wall against the Spuds - stupid to gift them two goals and stressful times for City during Leicester but WHAT A BANGHORRR FROM VINNIE.
    DORDuderonomy

Fuckin' hell. What a tournament. That's is some crazy shit.

All England final boys.
    Duderonomy

That was insane. These things aren't supposed to happen this often. More evidence that the Large Hadron Collider has screwed with reality.

And the UEFA cup still has English sides in it too...
    DOR

Something I just read in the Guardian comments section of the Spurs game, and it’s a bit cynical, but does have a ring of truth to it; first season VAR is in use, and serial cheats have failed to reach the final *cough, cough Barca, cough cough Real Madrid, cough*.
    Coincidence?

You made the jump to lightspeed Canada yet Dhouder?

Yeah! Been here since late March, got married, awaiting a work permit/visa thing, so it's been a loooong vacation so far.

+32
    DORJimster

• that snow! I can not deal... it was like 17 and rainy in London today and I was like "well, got through one day of this, I'm ready for another summer to start now"

The snow was back in March, and after not seeing any for 5 years in BCN I quite enjoyed it, but we will see how I feel after a full 5 months of snow and sub zero.
    The summer temperatures (hovering around 26-32) for the last couple of months have been a really nice surprise.

Politics... I’m really not surprised nobody is getting behind Corbyn as an interim leader when he pretty much was in favour of Brexit in 2016, and has had his arm twisted by the party into speaking out against it. Too little too late Jez.

Ken Clarke is a solution; outspoken Tory against Brexit, him as leader looks like maintaining a little continuity as you know the gammons will be screaming blue murder about a coup if it’s Jez.

Yeah! Been here since late March, got married, awaiting a work permit/visa thing, so it's been a loooong vacation so far.

Please excuse my ignorance. Where in the Great White North are you?

DOR said:

Please excuse my ignorance. Where in the Great White North are you?

This place: