The rolling strut TV thread..

13»

Comments

• kicks79kicks79 1,333 Posts
    Good spotting 
    I wouldn't have reconised him ! 

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Yeah, last few episodes rescued this season. Great finale. Cersie doesn't fuck about.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    Edit-

Posted in the wrong thread HA.

Duderonomy

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    bassie2 said:
    I've skipped Game of Thrones, too. Not really into fantasy or costumey stories. I was in the same room as a recent episode, though, and I had a good belly laugh when the blond gal swooped in on the dragon and vowed to destroy people's stone houses. They have dragons on the show!??!
      My wife loves the show, but as you say, it's a bit over-the-top for my tastes.  It's nice to know I'm not the only one.  One a side note, though, Emilia Clarke is really easy on the eyes, just sayin'.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Some great TV on at the moment.

Narcos was excellent.

Atlanta ..not sure yet, what does tehStrut make of it?

You're the Worst, S3 & still good.

South Park is back and the first episode was really strong. 

Mr Robot might finally get to the point in it's season finale. but it's been an interesting ride. 

Better Things - Louis C K giving the drummer some.

caught up on David Simon's Show Me a Hero, definitely a slow burner. 

& finally found Romanzo Criminale as recommended up page, so I'm gonna start on that next.  

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    Just a heads up.. the new series of Black Mirror comes out today on Netflix, but it's also available elsewhere on the internets already. 

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Noice!

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    Watched Ep 1 last night and it was so on point.  

Need to go back and fill in the blanks on the first two seasons tho...

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    bassie2 said:
    I've skipped Game of Thrones, too. Not really into fantasy or costumey stories. I was in the same room as a recent episode, though, and I had a good belly laugh when the blond gal swooped in on the dragon and vowed to destroy people's stone houses. They have dragons on the show!??!
      My wife loves the show, but as you say, it's a bit over-the-top for my tastes.  It's nice to know I'm not the only one.  One a side note, though, Emilia Clarke is really easy on the eyes, just sayin'.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak
    I hate Game of Thrones. I hate Walking Dead.
    You're The Worst, Atlanta, Westworld are my current shows.
    Waiting on Man Seeking Woman, Always Sunny and a few other shows like Archer to come back.

• Abandoned on Vice TV is interesting even though the first episode is kind of a dud...episodes 2+ are interesting from a local perspective.

The show Borgen is also really dope if peeps haven't checked that...