I made another album! (Henkel Spaces and Places)

BeatsoupBeatsoup 511 Posts
edited November 2015 in Strut Central
Some strutters dug the last one, here's the next episode. Free to stream here

I've been working hard since the last album, writing, playing, producing and trying to up my game a bit. There's a couple more up tempo tracks this time around, jazz, soul with some hiphop influence. I do all my own stunts, multi instrumentalist, mixing production ect. I'm happy this record and think it's a bit more diverse, aimed it to be a solid listen all the way through. Hope you guys like.

Also available at the usual digital stores.

para11axketan

Comments

• Damn good.....it's just begging for vocals.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Congrats man!  You are mad talented.

• para11axpara11ax No-style-havin' mf'er 398 Posts
    Really nice!

• Thanks guys.
    Hawthorne welcome to the forum, yep people say that a lot hah. It's probably time to work with vocalists, I've already started hopefully something pans out.

Raj thanks and thank you for the drum sample on title track #7!! You're a generous dude.      

• Updated the original post, you can embed bandcamp players and spotify ect on the new strut I found out. Just make sure you're in HTML view before pasting the code.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,093 Posts
    Just heard a track at CDR! Sounded great.  Were you there?  

• ketan said:
    Hey Ketan thanks, yeah I was there Thursday. Played a new track during the open submission part. I might not show in December but I've been going every month so far. Say hi next time, I'm a tall pasty, dork. Met a few music people at those things so far. Good for networking.

If anyone wants to read about album process influences ect I got a little interview here.
    http://www.thewinehousemag.com/winehouse-quich-kevin-henkel/

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,093 Posts
    Beatsoup said:
    ketan said:
    Hey Ketan thanks, yeah I was there Thursday. Played a new track during the open submission part. I might not show in December but I've been going every month so far. Say hi next time, I'm a tall pasty, dork. Met a few music people at those things so far. Good for networking.

If anyone wants to read about album process influences ect I got a little interview here.

I was there with a friend who brought a track.  I think I'll go back regularly with dude because my old friend Janine is the nice lady who logs everyone in.

Did you have the wild red glasses or were you the other dorky white guy? I think I saw you at the end! I will say hi next time.

I was a brown guy in a hoodie. I will probably be a brown guy in a hoodie next time too.

• ketan said:
    Beatsoup said:
    ketan said:

I was there with a friend who brought a track.  I think I'll go back regularly with dude because my old friend Janine is the nice lady who logs everyone in.

Did you have the wild red glasses or were you the other dorky white guy? I think I saw you at the end! I will say hi next time.

I was a brown guy in a hoodie. I will probably be a brown guy in a hoodie next time too.

Cool, right on Janine is really nice. I would have been the non glasses dork. See you next time maybe.