TAKE THAT SHIT TO THE-BRITS.COM

Comments

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Shit off you ham mannequin

That is good though

So, how we all doing in Europe this week then?
    :walk_away_son:

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    skel said:
    Shit off you ham mannequin

That is good though

:co-sizzle:

So, how we all doing in Europe this week then?
    :walk_away_son:

Pfffffft, usual bottle-job. Arsenal always find a way to make life as difficult as possible.

• Duderonomy said:
    What I like most about this goal is Coq's tackle (ooo-err missus). Who in the league is playing better than him at the moment in that role?

Eric Dier

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Imagine being custard cousins with this feller.

:oh_my: :nagl:

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    I remember that. Lad must have done something to really upset someone much higher up to actually do time for a bag of sand. Dinner mashings on the reg.

Just like at boarding school, what what.

BTW, who is said custard cousin?

J i m s t e r said:
    I remember that. Lad must have done something to really upset someone much higher up to actually do time for a bag of sand. Dinner mashings on the reg.

Would you be shocked to hear that Aitken, as well as the current leader of the Labour Party, has thrown the D to Abbott, D.?

In Aitken's case, I think this remains little more than a scurrilous rumour - they worked together at TV-AM, she has claimed they were "close", and he is godfather to her son. But I have heard from a few sources that the "god" prefix may be superfluous. Ahem.

What I like most about this goal is Coq's tackle (ooo-err missus). Who in the league is playing better than him [strike]at the[/strike] [em][strong]in this[/strong][/em] moment in that role?

Eric Dier

Not even close:

http://www.squawka.com/comparison-matrix#premier_league/2015/2016/francis_coquelin/165/165/380/0/p|premier_league/2015/2016/eric_dier/165/165/15553/0/p#defence_score/total_passes/tackles_won/interceptions/possession_score/blocks/total_score#total

• DocMcCoy said:
    J i m s t e r said:

Would you be shocked to hear that Aitken, as well as the current leader of the Labour Party, has thrown the D to Abbott, D.?

In Aitken's case, I think this remains little more than a scurrilous rumour - they worked together at TV-AM, she has claimed they were "close", and he is godfather to her son. But I have heard from a few sources that the "god" prefix may be superfluous. Ahem.

Ha, never heard the paternity rumour but I don't believe it. On the other hand I reckon she unsheathed his simple sword of truth on a regular basis.

• here's to peace in our time.

• DocMcCoy said:
    and he is godfather to her son.

Portillo and Aitken as close friends? She chooses some odd company.

bennyboy said:
    DocMcCoy said:
    and he is godfather to her son.

Portillo and Aitken as close friends? She chooses some odd company.

And Corbyn too.

She's a One Nation shagger.
    Doing her bit for Equal Opportunities.

Diego Costa is such a bad guy it's like he walked out of a Wacky Races cartoon. And Jose is his manager. What the fuck.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    Duderonomy said:

Diego Costa is such a bad guy it's like he walked out of a Wacky Races cartoon. And Jose is his manager. What the fuck.

It's like he's gunning for Luis Suarez's spot as #1 cartoon villain of football. Not that you wouldn't love having either one of them on your team.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    I mean, who knew Black Mirror was actually a documentary..?

The book reports a source who claims that during an initiation ceremony he 'put a private part of his anatomy' into a dead pig's mouth. And claims to have photographic evidence.

wow.

Dude, we've all got skeletons in the cupboard, eh?

At least Labour's sex scandal was intraspecies.

Charlie Brooker knew, then...

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    skel said:
    Dude, we've all got skeletons in the cupboard, eh?

I cite my earlier poasts on page c.b.a., where I allude to only mugs with graveyard furniture being backed by business to do dey bidding.

I think more anti-Corbyn pieces will gloss over it. He's arrived on the scene with perfect timing, no?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    The cynic in me will say that the Tories will simply brush this aside and move along, business as usual. Cameron was due to step aside soon anyway etc etc. But the candidates for his replacement is cut from the same cloth. George Osborne probably belonged to similar clubs and just like ham faced David has done some disgusting stuff to fit in. And Boris seems like the kind of cad who would do that kind of heinous stuff for shits and giggles, without the need of the prompt of peer pressure.

I'd love to know the truth behind why all this stuff is coming out now. Cameron must have really done something terrible. And what's with this random MP just going around spreading these pig fucker rumours? It's some shady shit.

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    George's odd reaction..

[removed][removed]

Will ham faced David even be able to show his ham face again?

He hasn't seen the book, he saw the deed!

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts

i'm pretty sure i'm dreaming now.

Holy fusk. This was very rash of Cameron, but would it be rasher to try and laugh it off as a joke? Fleet Street will be after his bacon. Uhmm, only oral? Why not go the whole hog?

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    In honour of the North London derby.

hmm. dailymotion doesn't seem to embed here anymore. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1twh0p_tottenham-hotspunk-one-club_fun

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    In real world football related news.. FIFA have confirmed 2022 will be a winter World Cup & the Swiss attorney general has opened a criminal investigation against Blatter.

The entire WC will take place from late November to late December, then surely some time for players to rest. Although, they'll also have to fit in all the usual qualifying matches at odd times as well. Not sure how the PL will cope with an extended winter break. I'm sure they'll cope, the money will still come rolling in, but it's going to be a weird one.

The world seems to have gone a little crazy this year. Maybe it's the start of a trend. Last year was pretty grim, this year has been grim and bizarre.

Okem said:

The world seems to have gone a little crazy this year. Maybe it's the start of a trend. Last year was pretty grim, this year has been grim and bizarre.

Agreed. Life without a tv helps with the disconnect, but sometimes you need an Adam Curtis doc to make sense of it all:

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    World Cup in the winter? That's a great way to get people in North America hyped.

Forget the fact that it will compete with the attention of NFL, NHL, NBA, Fucking Christmas...

Forget the idea that it's going to mess up the schedules of other leagues...

But there is no chance of me going anywhere but my couch to watch a match.

I love World Cup in summer weather. If I was an advertiser, I'd ask for steep discounts.

Was this a fuck you by Blatter on the way out?

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    DOR said:
    World Cup in the winter? That's a great way to get people in North America hyped.

Forget the fact that it will compete with the attention of NFL, NHL, NBA, Fucking Christmas...

Forget the idea that it's going to mess up the schedules of other leagues...

But there is no chance of me going anywhere but my couch to watch a match.

I love World Cup in summer weather. If I was an advertiser, I'd ask for steep discounts.

Was this a fuck you by Blatter on the way out?

It will be summer down here though. In fact, that's right around the time the national league reaches it's peak, I'm sure the fuckheads at CBF will do fuck all to reschedule games and the league will just go on like nothing is happening, like they do when there's any international matches.

Messi injured! This throws the champions league wide open! %-P