If you could have all the accapellas of any rapper

13»

Comments

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
    Well in the case of master tapes anything can happen. If some former assistant can discover master tapes of New Order/Joy Division in a dumpster outside a closed studio in London it's not unbelievable that someone could find some hip hop legend's tapes.
    There was also the case of the "Storage Wars" type guy that bought the storage locker auction of Suge Knight's assistant and it had several master tapes of 2pac and other Death Row artists, some unreleased. He tried to sell the"All about you" tape on Ebay, but took it down after a few days. Not sure what happened after that.

here was the ad, crazy huh?
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/Tupac-Shakur-2Pac-Original-Master-Tape-All-You-/380323333896?hash=item588d098708&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0#ht_500wt_1139&afsrc=1&rmvSB=true

• youngEINSTEIN said:
    good question diz. my pic would be the "R". and aliendn i got a akai mg1214 12 track machine that used to belong to eazy e and it came with a grip of tapes that have alot of demos with eazy and nwa accapellas for example got 100 miles and runnin with dre doing everybodys verse. peace, stein. . .

I'm still confused. Is this a joke?

if not what do you want for that? that's a hell of a bargaining tool.
    no this is no joke. i have it in my moms attic. i bought this from dj speed about 2 weeks after eazy passed away for $100. this was a 12 track recorder that eazy used at home to practice/do demos before going to the studio. peace, stein. . .

More of this please!!!