If you could have all the accapellas of any rapper

Comments

• SLICK RICK

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    SLICK RICK

that gremlin abuse doesn't even make sense. are you Ice Grilling him or saying work up?

STOP GREMLIN ABUSE NOW.

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts

• SLICK RICK

that gremlin abuse doesn't even make sense. are you Ice Grilling him or saying work up?

STOP GREMLIN ABUSE NOW.

Dudes be tryna bite that Phill Most stylee, mayne... I think I'm just gonna fall back off the graemlins for a minute.

• okay not to thread hi-jack.. but how exactly would one go about getting an acapella? (say a def jam, rakim, etc..)

say you wanted to remix something, use it for a scratch, etc..

I'd assume this would have to be a big project.

But has anyone ever approached a company about getting an acapella for a project?

and for some people.. where the hell are their pellas? Like BDP or Rakim's first album.

Both those companies are now doo doo.. So where do the masters end up?

and shit like def jam. Do they really just have some big room where they keep ALL their masters? Or are they usually left at the studios. Do the artists take them? What's the deal?

for Please.

• WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
    Big L
    Lord Finesse

• Do the artists take them?

• ^ What's so funny about that. I know a lot of guys like Lord Finesse, Krs (later stuff), T- La Rock, some of the juice crew members, all took a lot of their stuff. I know they get all their acapella albums and instrumentals.

Of course I know by post sounded like had no clue what i'm talking about, but i was being as vague as possible. Cause I know that each situation happens. It's not like I've ever seen Def Jam's or Dre's master super secret vault. I know Puff got his masters sealed like it's Fort Knox.

I was just looking for someone that's been around these buildings where they're kept.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Fineese, big L, and O.K would be great to work with

I recently got this random e-40 accapella off a guy that worked at virgin

A lot to do with that shit (quick ass flow, pace change, pauses etc)

• alieNDNalieNDN 2,181 Posts
    EAZY E

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

what song?

• good question diz. my pic would be the "R". and aliendn i got a akai mg1214 12 track machine that used to belong to eazy e and it came with a grip of tapes that have alot of demos with eazy and nwa accapellas for example got 100 miles and runnin with dre doing everybodys verse. peace, stein. . .

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts

what song?

I hope I don't go back

good question diz. my pic would be the "R". and aliendn i got a akai mg1214 12 track machine that used to belong to eazy e and it came with a grip of tapes that have alot of demos with eazy and nwa accapellas for example got 100 miles and runnin with dre doing everybodys verse. peace, stein. . .

You're kidding right????? If not, I NEED TO HEAR THIS.

good question diz. my pic would be the "R". and aliendn i got a akai mg1214 12 track machine that used to belong to eazy e and it came with a grip of tapes that have alot of demos with eazy and nwa accapellas for example got 100 miles and runnin with dre doing everybodys verse. peace, stein. . .

• Luke would be dope,
    Too $hort, NWA, Slick Rick, BDP/KRS One,
    but for real, the hardest to get
    and the dopest to have would be
    Sade

hands down.

• djdazedjdaze 3,099 Posts
    Mac Dre

• flunkflunk 230 Posts
    brad strut
    aka
    pbr

you've got to be kidding, dyam!

• meatyogremeatyogre 2,080 Posts
    Malachai the Nutcracker

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

Kool Keith no doubt.

Would string them all together and release the most fucked up audiobook known to man.

• good question diz. my pic would be the "R". and aliendn i got a akai mg1214 12 track machine that used to belong to eazy e and it came with a grip of tapes that have alot of demos with eazy and nwa accapellas for example got 100 miles and runnin with dre doing everybodys verse. peace, stein. . .

I'm still confused. Is this a joke?

if not what do you want for that? that's a hell of a bargaining tool.

no this is no joke. i have it in my moms attic. i bought this from dj speed about 2 weeks after eazy passed away for $100. this was a 12 track recorder that eazy used at home to practice/do demos before going to the studio. peace, stein. . .

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

no this is no joke. i have it in my moms attic. i bought this from dj speed about 2 weeks after eazy passed away for $100. this was a 12 track recorder that eazy used at home to practice/do demos before going to the studio. peace, stein. . .

FIND OF THE CENTURY!!!!!!!!!!!!

• east : K-solo lps
    west : Micah9 bootlegs.

• Malachai the Nutcracker

wow. thats a hip hop hall of fame item right there if there ever was one. any "automobile" acapellas?

• djtopcatdjtopcat Seattle WA The 206 312 Posts
    youngEINSTEIN said:

Damn dude, did you ever make copies of the tracks? The Eazy E fan forum heads would go bananas for this stuff!
    http://www.eazye.org/forum.php

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    Guru
    His voice is so easy to work with and sounds good over anything, such a shame none of the classics ever had acapella releases

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    youngEINSTEIN said:

upload links or it didnt happen lolz
    b/w that is an awesome come up, mind blown graemlin needed