You Know You Have a Digging Problem When..........

123457»

Comments

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    When you regularly day dream of going back in time, not to buy stock in Apple or Microsoft, but to buy records by the millions and stock pile them for your future self.

• ostost Montreal 1,375 Posts
    When you take down the phone number of a semi crack head on the street who says he has records after he sees you with a few under your arm.

• ost said:
    When you regularly day dream of going back in time, not to buy stock in Apple or Microsoft, but to buy records by the millions and stock pile them for your future self.

Yep and to go to many concerts.

• FeldmanFeldman 50 Posts
    ost said:
    When you take down the phone number of a semi crack head on the street who says he has records after he sees you with a few under your arm.

Number didn't work, spot he said he worked at told me he actually only cleaned the floors for money sometimes, and the house he told me he owned was actually not his, he was just living in the unfinished basement.....

......but I fuckin came up!!!

• dopeshitdopeshit 134 Posts
    when you dont wanna check the price of records online before buying because you wanna rely on your intuition and knowledge

of course you check after u bought it

• The BizarreThe Bizarre San Francisco, CA 23 Posts
    When the 1st job you get after graduating from college is at a thrift store and your only reason for working there is to put yourself into a position where records are brought to you (and you have first crack at em), then 10 years later you're still working there and you realize that it's become your "career".

Also, the most exciting part of your day is reading every word of a 7 page long, 10 year old thread about other people's  record problems and sharing your own sad story that probably no one will read. 
    DORBig_StacksdeezleeRAJ

• deezleedeezlee 298 Posts
      ^^^

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

You have a digging problem, when you find breakbeats you forgot about when you're just casually listening to records (versus making a beat).

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak
    The Bizarre

• The BizarreThe Bizarre San Francisco, CA 23 Posts
    You have a digging problem, when you find breakbeats you forgot about when you're just casually listening to records (versus making a beat).
    Happens to me all the time. Which brings up another...

+ when digging for records starts taking priority over the activity in your life that inspired you to start digging for records in the first place (i.e. Making beats, DJing, or simply listening to records).
    Big_Stacks

• BallzDeepBallzDeep 612 Posts

when digging for records starts taking priority over the activity in your life that inspired you to start digging for records in the first place (i.e. Making beats, DJing, or simply listening to records).
    This X a million

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Another common symptom of having a digging problem is buying what you think is a new LP, only to realize later that you 3 other copies of it.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak