You Know You Have a Digging Problem When..........

Comments

• Mike_BellMike_Bell 5,736 Posts
    -You flake on a prior engagement, just to drive 2 hours to cop raer.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    -you can identify a country by the smell of its mold

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts
    -You spend at least $1000 a month on records but tell your girl you're broke and can't take her to montreal

-You take your girl to get an abortion, but stop at some spots on the way to the hospital

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    -You spend at least $1000 a month on records but tell your girl you're broke and can't take her to montreal

-You take your girl to get an abortion, but stop at some spots on the way to the hospital

+ Wife is in the hospital with newborn baby and you go home to "get some rest"

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

aw maaan!

• HAZHAZ 3,376 Posts

- You're rocking a portable in the delivery room.

• djrdjr 511 Posts

variation on a few already posted:

You leave work early because you don't feel well, and then hit some spots.

• NateBizzoNateBizzo 2,328 Posts

aw maaan!

This is not me BTW. Danno knows the story better than me.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    no no. not what i meant.

just thought it was funny.

• bull_oxbull_ox 5,056 Posts
    -taking price tags off in a shop and replace them with the 1s or 2 dollar tags

kenny, hommie, this is not the move. for one because you're gonna get yourself banned (and rightfully so) from your spots. also many/most of the folks on here sell records... and we might hurt you

• You people are all assholes for making me realize that my problems are bigger than I thought.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    You wear ur Soulstrut shirt on a date.

The Hotness level of a gurl goes from a 6 to a 9 if she's into records.

Or worse, a women thinks ur Hotness level goes from a 9 to a 6 when she finds ur into records. And u dun care...

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    course I won't do that to anybody on here.

trust me, i'm Chinese.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    + You threaten to beat down a non-paying bidder with a baseball bat

+ Soul Strut is the frat you never got to rush

Man... I could go on forever

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

I have crushes on several girls working in record stores, does that count ?

-The only folks that know about what you're talking about (Records) are on this message board.

I have crushes on several girls working in record stores, does that count ?
    If you like her because she's into records then yes.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    - you have a light smile on your face when you read the menus at steak houses.

• + You grill your girlfriend's parents about their record collection: "I know this isn't all of them...where are the rest of them!?"

• you buy stuff like this cause it was 3 dollars for all:

95% of your pictures on your ipicutres are of records.

• You spend years and tons of money, drama, and effort assembling a 10 piece band just so you can hear your favorite records played live.
    The Bizarre

• mcdeemcdee 871 Posts
    - You think of Anthony Pearson when you take a dump.

• erewhonerewhon 1,123 Posts
    You call up your all of your known local "dealers" at their homes one evening because you need to buy a certain Bill Withers record in order to hear a certain song of his *ASAP*. You already have the record of course, but you need to hear- and immediately own- a cleaner copy.

A friend of mine made just such a call to me last night.

• - You think of Anthony Pearson when you take a dump.

• BigSpliffBigSpliff 3,266 Posts
    you buy stuff like this cause it was 3 dollars for all:

get help.

For me it's when I catch myself sniffing raer dust instead of covering my face.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    You wear ur Soulstrut shirt on a date.

and s/he knows what it is.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    + your paycheck is slim, but you're still looking for good deals on records, instead of saving up to buy shit you actually need, i.e. new computer, glasses, etc.

• + You're on your lunch break with only 5 dollars and you skip a meal just so you can buy some records you see on the way to the sandwich spot.

• SupergoodSupergood 1,213 Posts
    + You're on your lunch break with only 5 dollars and you skip a meal just so you can buy some records you see on the way to the sandwich spot.

- rekkids ARE my food.

SG

• SooksSooks 714 Posts
    + you know how much it costs to mail anything to anywhere, along with about how long it should take.