spoiler appreciation

124»

Comments

• I've only seen a few movies and none of them had a particular ending to spoil.

The Mask, "nice guys finish last / save the day & score"

Pet Detective, finckle is ianhorn.

Dumb & dumber, the town is THAT way.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    My favorite was the early-90s gay-rights group named Catherine Did It.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    The gas was in the school bus with the creepy boomerang kid

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    It wasn't animals on the boat, it was people. But the version of the story that has animals instead of people is more fun to hear, therefore god is real?

The plucky cheerleading squad totally bands together and overcomes its internal socioeconomic stratification and is a real team, y'all, win or lose!

Lionel uses the cross he got from Paquita's grandmother to carve his way out of his mother's womb, killing her (we think).

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Oh, the horror!

• When the Falcon is flying through the asteroid field, one of the floating space rocks is actually a potato.

• They blow their second chance to get on the tour bus with all the bikini models.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,895 Posts
    skel said:
    B/w

Felix gets to marry hard-as-nails blondie?

GTFOOHWTBS

Man has a magic tool

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Ha!

He's gonna need it with blondie.
    She is, uh, pneumatic.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,895 Posts
    Geezer-bird freal.

Would.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,087 Posts
    Freud cures Holmes of cocaine addiction through hypnosis and also reveals that the reason why he became a detective and partially why he got hooked has its origins when Holmes witnessed his father murdering his mother after he caught her screwing Moriarty. Holmes takes a vacation to Budapest.

Kirsty and Steve escape the house after trapping the demons. However, the box is saved and given back to the same guy who started the whole thing.

Harry stays in London with his newly found hipster friends. Archie becomes tense and regretful. He returns to the U.S. with Gus, who has a lot of explaining to do at home.

Idolator Nino's soul is required in hell

• He beats the devil by playing classical. Steve Vai can't play classical.

• her sister is actually her daughter.

bonus:

on his way to the theatre to pick up his oscar for the movie, jack finds out his sister is actually his mother.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Wife actually makes a smart move to kill one of the assailants, but the other assailant rewinds the scene, prevents the wife from making her move. Wife is killed an hour before the bet's deadline, the assailants go to another house to ask for eggs.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Louis Cypher claims Mickey O'Rouke's Soul after he fucks his daughter who cant return to her alternative universe TV Brooklyn family unless she's married to a navy officer.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Pundit said:
    bruce willis is dead

someone told me this.
    so relieving to not have to watch that creepy kid actor for 2 hours just to find out bruce willis is dead.
    best spoiler ever.

Myself, I actually did spoil Citizen Kane for a kid I worked with. He was watching it before work, and announced it was on pause. I just stared right past him as I said, "oh yeah, Rosebud. His sled. Whaddaya know?"

I felt horrible.

The bullies pop the red balloon, but then many other balloons around the city break free from their owners to circle and comfort the boy. He gathers them together, and they carry him away.

^^^^^^^ GOAT film

B/w

Skinny bitch somehow pilots escape pod back to earth, lands In sea, survives.

Great Somalian supporting actor who will never have another film role survives, others die, Tom Hanks goes back to being captain 2 years later GTFOOHWTBS

Mr Banks was the author's daddy

The future of Public Enemy is none of your goddamned business.

Night Fury lil black dragon kills his boy owner's dad, who had just found his long lost wife, and boy owner becomes the new chief.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    A bunch of shit explodes for two hours and the Transformers win.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Sloth saves the day and goes to leave with Chunk.