post pictures of records

Comments

• TheMackTheMack 3,414 Posts
    nice guzzo!!!!!!!!! heres some more recent things ive gotten. any info on the Fuzzy-Disco Down lp? i just got it and its pretty good private disco-funk.

hey mack what's that one below elephant called slowly ?

just kidding.

what's the one to the right of elephant... looks like some private press jazz fusion . is it any good ? what am i saying, of course it's good or you wouldn't be flossing it...

one next to Elephant is a private press lounge record with a prety darn funky cover of "Proud Mary"

• BaptBapt 2,503 Posts
    Old school... someone?

• Old school... someone?

Woah, typeface overload. Looks nice as hell though. Gracias

Let's call this one credit where it's due

• man its hard for me to look at Tuff City shit now and not think about the fuckin Aaron Fuchs shit. I'm surprised with all his shady dealings, he is still alive and well.

• Yeah I hear that. It sort of loses the magic, and to be honest, the catalog is not very deep. But still....

• The standard jouns:

RAJ

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts

A record I would like to get my hands on.

It's funny to see cheesy schlager pop singers from your home country listed as a hot item. Yeah, I know Lystager did some ok tunes, mostly due to good musicians backing her, but I still can't view those singers (a la Birthe Kj??r, Gitte H??nning, Annette Klingenberg and so on) as anything but cheesy. I was spoonfed that crap from my father's side of the family. My dad used to listen to this radio program called "Giro 413" every sunday or "De Ringer, Vi Spiller" with this guy J??rn Hjorting:

and these programs would play that terrible 'Dansktop' music all the time .

The people who listen to Dansktop usually look something like this:

Of course, I'm not knocking the occasional dopeness of a Dansktop tune - - just sayin???

• KineticKinetic 3,739 Posts

• A(t)tribute to OCD:

reynaldo, why do you buy doubles of things on ebay?

how is that captain puff lp?

• JLRJLR 3,835 Posts

If he found good records, then why the hell does he look so sad?

• noznoz 3,625 Posts

you'd be sad too if all you came home with was a crate of baby batters

• DeeRockDeeRock 1,836 Posts

Looks like he found the "Baby Batter" record I used for the song I did for Ubiquity!

• A(t)tribute to OCD:

That's beautiful. Everyone needs a pic like that--just so we know who is who and what is what.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts
    A(t)tribute to OCD:

Only one Eddie Fisher? Pfftttt...

• My Achilles' heel.

You wanna trade a Lou D hot dog ? Or are you rockin doubles on the turntables?

• You wanna trade a Lou D hot dog ? Or are you rockin doubles on the turntables?
    Sorry. It's not for trade. Those two copies need to last me the rest of my life.

This is a much better record anyway:

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    dude get a CD burner, hah

saying

Nah, dude needs triples of records for him and his alter ego's to enjoy.

• noznoz 3,625 Posts
    bertoia/sonambient is so serious. i have "gong gong"/"elemental" but my copy is sleeveless.

• A(t)tribute to OCD:

That's beautiful. Everyone needs a pic like that--just so we know who's spoiled

• ...just so we know who's mad

• No - just those 3....

• damn you guys are killin me. don't have much to offer up but